Quantcast
Guest CrazyYochy

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

11 hours ago, dianna10 said:

Hey! I translated a little on google and it just talk about hwangbo when she was a kid and the bullying that sometimes she received for his classmates because of her aparease or her name and talks about her chackra days just a little about that they became solo artist right before they were separated annnd that she had work on tv on dramas and etc and that when she work on WGM with Kim hyun joong she had a lot of attention something like that!:)

thank you .. but in the third part ..ona talks about her boyfriend? ...

6 hours ago, zavissimaya said:

thank you .. but in the third part ..ona talks about her boyfriend? ...

Umm no, I think that in that blog there are four different stories about four different people and the first is about Bo, but the other ones has nothing to do with her :) actually I believe that she's single cause in her insta sometimes I think that she writes on her photos that she is single but I don't know XD:( or does she have a boyfriend and I didn't know?:( (sorry if my English is bad I'm learning cause I speak Spanish) 

Hwang Bo talks about Kim Hyun Joong, beginning with 43 seconds: "Yes, of course, he's my friend, but he is younger, so maybe more just brother.."
Q: Have you contacts with him?
Hwang Bo: "Oh, yes ... somewhere three times, not more ...
Q: That's because he have a court case ...?
Hwang Bo: "You mean his problems? Yes, yes, yes ...
Q: "Does you ask him about it?"
Hwang Bo: No, no, it's don't my business anymore, how can I get involved in his life, right ...? "

Maybe its the language barrier but her tone seemed off, made me a bit sad to hear it. But she mentions "its not my business ANYMORE".. I cant help but think they had a past.

• Like 1

Hello dear JoongBoers

finally the inspiration) ...

really liked the original picture ...
Hyun + Bo

mood art ... sad?
... My feelings, the couple breaks up, or ... or vice versa - to meet after a long separation ...
----------------------
take care of yourself) and be healthy)

ART
014fc9934ef9.jpg 

wallpaper 1920x1080

3f5cbd11ea80.jpg

1897ba7ba847.jpg

banner

988730ee4464.jpg

kiSS kiSS LoVe~~~

• Like 1

Hi everyone i new here 

its 2016 its too late but its okey haha i recently watched sangchu couple on wgm they are really amazing i just love them so much <3<3<3  i dont care what happened to  hyun joong in past year i just believe him

i promise you all they will together again in real life they will marry soon 

just im feeling in my heart  they made each other  they will end together 

ssorry joonboers my english is so bad  

pls joongboers  never leave hyun joong never leave hwangbo never never leave joongbo 

i love you joonboers ,#joongbo #forever 

• Like 2

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 6:33 PM, urxsweetie22 said:

Hwang Bo talks about Kim Hyun Joong, beginning with 43 seconds: "Yes, of course, he's my friend, but he is younger, so maybe more just brother.."
Q: Have you contacts with him?
Hwang Bo: "Oh, yes ... somewhere three times, not more ...
Q: That's because he have a court case ...?
Hwang Bo: "You mean his problems? Yes, yes, yes ...
Q: "Does you ask him about it?"
Hwang Bo: No, no, it's don't my business anymore, how can I get involved in his life, right ...? "

Maybe its the language barrier but her tone seemed off, made me a bit sad to hear it. But she mentions "its not my business ANYMORE".. I cant help but think they had a past.

im so sad right  now im starting ship them im crazy on joongbo  i starting but joonboers quiting i know you ares has been in here 8 years  its been quite here its sad  for me who is beginning shipping joongbo couple but its okey 

call me crazy just love them so much i will ship them forever 

i say my english is bad 

Ssorry 

segyro ....to the world!!!!!! eveyrone 

Edited by ssolongo
bad
  • Like 2

On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 10:00 AM, ssolongo said:

On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 10:00 AM, ssolongo said:

On 12/8/2016 at 3:03 AM, ssolongo said:

Spoiler

maybe  iam  alone here haha dont care  hey guys should watch this video untill finish 2:47 minut i heard  segyro its 100% segyro  im still  believing them 

ssolongo hi. Welcome to ssangchu land. We are so happy to know there are still people out there eh still love uiri ssangchu bobo. And I would like to invite you to our little joongbo world at joongbo proboards. And maybe you can share to us our beautiful pictures of our beloved ssangchu couple. Welcome again and may your love is always happy.

• Like 3

everytime i see star i always remember hyun joong  Star is very important for hwangbo unnie  every little thing makes me happy No automatic alt text available.  

• Like 3