Quantcast
Guest CrazyYochy

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Hello, dear ...

I'm sorry that I do not often been here in a while ...

(personal reasons) .... and regular news on the case Shillanga ...

=================

Shillang congratulations on his birthday and wish him to be happy and healthy ...

my-heart JoongBo course wants something that is quite specific and more))))))

f6d21b36071e.jpg

---------

The original poster "Princess Ja Myung Go"

tumblr_me1j9uEh121r0x400o1_500.jpg

the main character played by - Jung Ryeo-won, as a friend of Bo and remember one of the participants Chakra )))

Unfortunately I have not found the same angle and at the Hyun Bo (ТТ.ТТ)

1cd1dcbc50eb.jpg

6906b6611cc6.jpg

SEGYERO! 

repost this store BO instagrama - Vintage Estella

purple skull ^^

VXwft2U9pAY.jpg

is the motto of the emblem 30 which is Hyun May 12

WTKQ2JnSpOY.jpg

Edited by zavissimaya
  • Like 12

@jwan in case you were waiting for an answer and that was not just a rhetorical question... I would have to say "No that was not a coincidence anymore than hwangbo reposting the classic drawing of her wearing tiara and wedding band dancing in the arms of kim hyun joong"

I think there are many of us joongboers who have the wish that hb and hj are pen pals as he is doing his military service right now--  we always love to think of them being in contact and supporting each other. Thanks for sharing that "coincidence"  that was just "coincidentally" posted so close to hyun joong's birthday.

Perhaps next year we should be on the lookout  in case Hwangbo decides to borrow someone's earrings and is found sporting a "3" in one ear and a "1" in the other.

• Like 7

KnkKxgC.jpg

*Whistles* Hey folks just droppin by to drop an JBPS.  A lot of stuff I've posted exclusively on the proboard. Hey has anybody been reading frannylee's fanfiction. If not get your butts over to the proboards. She has been writing some good stuff.

• Like 9

Guest HyunHye

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo7_zpsbfuiqe1p.to my jb siblings and other fans who i have offended during the peak of the scandal, MIANHE .... SORRY .. my apology.. i never intend to hurt anyone.. though i know each and everyone of us are entitled to our own opinion, ideas and feelings, but those times i was just truly hurt by the negative things that some of our Sunbae are saying forgetting that they too are hurting because of the situation.. i was insensitive then and i apologize.. truly i am Ssorry for anyone i have offended with my comments during those times.. i would understand if you won't be able to forgive me, but sincerely i apologize.. SORRY! MIANHE! i do hope and pray that everyone are in good health.. happy living their lives and enjoying each moment.. God bless everyone.. keep smiling ♥♥♥

I am so happy i can post my fan arts here again.. hihi.. i will share some of my fan arts that i have made since 2015.. i already shared all of them in jb proboards but i would like to still share it here for those who were not able to visit jb proboards .. but really, i must tell you, you have to visit joongbo.proboards.com a lot of new writers sharing their beautiful stories there.. you will love them as well much as we all love them.. it's heaven in Ssangchu Dreamland..

oh, and happy to share to everyone here who loves Ssangchu Couple that our beloved Angel Hwangbo Hye Jung is liking posts of some fans of our beloved Ssangchu Couple.. here are some of the proofs.. ^^ .. both of them are just this month.. if my memory serves me right.. lol.. but i have also shared it in jb proboards.. how wonderful it is that she can hit like again about Ssangchu Couple ... it just makes me smile.. i know it's nothing much for others, but i makes my heart happy.. ♥♥♥

hb%20liking%20Ssangchu%20Couple_zpsdg4k3

june%202_zps6vhsmqmb.jpgSEGYERO! TO THE WORLD! Happy day everyday!! God bless everyone!! Thank YOU! ♥♥♥

Guest HyunHye

@oheart dear.. i can post photos here again.. hihi.. makes me happy so i can share my fan arts here too.. ^^ .. i know it's nothing much but still i want to share to all the Ssangchu Lovers my love for Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo Hye Jung!! SEGYERO!!!

joongbo%20proposal1_zpsf5wskhyj.jpg

king%202%20hearts%20joongbo1_zpsxmvng2zy

king%202%20hearts%20joongbo2_zps4qi6wtbc

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo6_zps9efrua9r.

Happy day everyday.. Take care everyone and be safe!!! God bless always... ♥♥♥

Guest HyunHye

it's summer here in our country.. happy summer.. kekeke

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo4_zpsb6fjyrzi.

Guest HyunHye

i am so missing my favorite couple in the world.. i really wish they will collaborate in some events.. drama? keke.. my dreams...

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo5_zpsdajjonyi.

Guest HyunHye

Masquerade Party with Joong and Bo would be great...kekesimply%20joong%20and%20bo%20masquerade%2

Guest HyunHye

hmmmm I've always loved Squall and Rinoa of Final Fantasy.. kekeke

final%20fantasy%20joong%20and%20bo3_zpsh

final%20fantasy%20joong%20and%20bo2_zpsp

final%20fantasy%20joong%20and%20bo1_zpsd

Morning Chingus...

Love all fanarts on this page...amazing ! Brilliant !...  may their path crosses each other again..  please... I pray that god will hear our hearts... 

Loving them... segyero...!

• Like 5

Guest HyunHye

"No Matter What Happens, Some Memories Can Never be Replaced - anonymous"

I am also in-love with Cyclops and Jean Grey.. keke.. so here's a fan art i made Ssangchu Style.. hihi .. TO THE WORLD! SEGYERO!

scott%20sommers%20and%20jean%20grey%20-%

Guest HyunHye

"We don't remember days.. We remember Moments..." - Cesare Pavese

"TO THE WORLD You maybe One Person, but to One Person You maybe THE WORLD" - anonymous

25%20HJ_zpskov11uec.jpg

@hyunhye I like seeing your beautiful pics here on soompi! Did u share ur last video here as well?

@alilbitgoth and @hyunhye hi five on the shoutout re joongbo proboards. There's over 400 fanfic threads there and @comel's thread has nearly 50 stories on just one thread.

Between fan art and fan fic and other threads.I think joongbo proboards represent like hundred thousand hours of joongbo fan love...maybe more keke check it out!

• Like 7

Ooops almost forgot to say that on Hwangbo estella instagram couple days ago.she posted pic of herself wearing a sports jersey that read

Good Luck 86

Hmmm now who do we all know was born in 1986?  Hmmm wait a minute let me think about it......

Oh yeah KIM HYUN JOONG!

Go check it out... in the background u can see the two pics of Einstein right there where they've always been in plain view.

SEGYERO!!!

• Like 8

Guest HyunHye

@hyunhye I like seeing your beautiful pics here on soompi! Did u share ur last video here as well?

yeah dear @oheart  i did  ... and thanks for the likes ... ♥♥♥ 

just wanna say.. HELLO EVERYONE!! hope everyone's fine and having a life to the fullest ^^ .. stay healthy and happy.. keep on praying.. God loves us all.. kiss kiss

happy day everyday.. happy weekend everyone...

"I love those random memories that makes me SMILE no matter is what going on with my life right now" borrowed it from someone .. anonymous ... oh yeah because memories of Ssangchu Couple during WGM days always leaves a smile in my heart and on my lips.. they warm my heart.. makes me happy ... they left a special mark in my heart that will last a lifetime ... and until next lifetime ♥♥♥

"SEGYERO" "TO THE WORLD"

Ssangchu%20Couple1_zpsetjd948y.jpg

Morning Chingus...

Remembering the episodes WGM..... I think this is the happiest time of his 29 years...

SEGYERO..!!

• Like 5

It's so nice to see the ship back in full force. I just pray for HJ to be well and safe at DMZ area. My wish was if it was HWANGBO we are waiting for to go in labour to bring to us a an alien prince. Not the the giant that is coming without a exact date of birth with false pre natal history

• Like 3

I really liked the pic hwangbo posted on her hwangbo estella instagram of her leather sandals and ripped up military pants...

What? I didn't say anything, what did I say?

SEGYERO have a smile all u.joongboers.

• Like 7