[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest kimcheeROCKS!

Why someone chinese?

she doesn't even look half as good as the SNSD people...

i don't get it.

do they want to go global?

Guest 푸른밤

Why someone chinese?

she doesn't even look half as good as the SNSD people...

i don't get it.

do they want to go global?

nope. it's not for going global. it's for make more money.

i think she can't have big success if sm promote her like the others or not, because of some reasons.

1. she's not so pretty to be a famous actress in kr.

it's not only thinking of myself.

sm promoted her already, i saw some picture and article about her. i read few comments about her in kr web. (there are only few comments...). most of krn don't know who is she. and those who know her don't think she's pretty. they think she has just plain looking for being an actress.

2. she can't speak korean perfectly.

korean don't like actress who can't speak fluent korean with being krn ent. industry.

several years ago, there are a pretty japanese actress in kr ent industy. she was pretty but couldn't get big success and she can't even be a heroine of any drama because of language problem. her korean was good, but it was not perfect.

3. SM ent. has no power to make big actress/actor.

SM ent. has big power in krn pop industry, but it has no power in krn movie&drama industry.

there are many actress in SM ent. including Ara, Yeonhee. they are not so popular in kr. krn people usually say like this." Lee Yeonhee is really pretty and has good acting skill but she can't be a famous actress because she is in sm ent... if she want to have big success as an actress, she should go out from SM ent."

i think this girl is just for chinese market like hankyung, i have many friends who's in elf(krn fan club for suju) they said that there are only few krn fans of hankyung, while my chinese friend told me hankyung is the most popular member of suju in china.

SM ent. didn't promote much about suju in china, but suju became very famouse in china because of hankyung.

so, they think it's good way to make big money in chinese market.

JYP have many chinese and one tai trainee and DS ent. has japanese one for the same reason.

================================================================================

===================

sorry for my poor english, i'm FOB.

Guest __OOO--SMiLE

hmm..she looks okay.

she only has a fair voice?--i hope the work on her voice...

i really do agree with many of you..SM needs to work with their released artists before they debut anymore because what will happen to

the SM empire if they don't?

Guest SUPERSTAR

she's not very photogenic. she looks better in the mv. didn't even recognize her! she looks totally korean in the mv!

Guest x__h a ll e n`

Nooo way that was her in the mv?!

I thought she looked reeeally pretty there (:

I loooove her hair ^____^

OMMMMMMGOD!!! photoshoot with lee jun ki~~ gee. jealous much ^__^

lol what about li yin??? she hasnt been active enough in korea to debut another chinese artist.~

oh well, good luck to her

*still looking at the picture with her and jun ki holding hands~~~~~~*

Guest manlytoe

did she get lip surgery? because her lips look awfully strange... hahaha!

anyways, i think she's pretty. not only that, but what's she debuting as?

like i'm hear a lot of stuff, but specifically her major best is what?

Hrrm. They need to focus more on Jang Ri In and CSJH before they release new artists.

ya...you are right....i agree.

she so lucky....lee jun ki...argh....lucky..lucky..lucky..

but i will support her if she debut with great songs...and keep support csjh and jang ri in

did she get lip surgery? because her lips look awfully strange... hahaha!

anyways, i think she's pretty. not only that, but what's she debuting as?

like i'm hear a lot of stuff, but specifically her major best is what?

i don't know but sometimes i've been wondering whether she had undergo surgery because she doesn't look chinese at all and seems pretty fake :ph34r:

i don't know but sometimes i've been wondering whether she had undergo surgery because she doesn't look chinese at all and seems pretty fake :ph34r:

well :rolleyes:

she obviously looks chinese, I don't know how ppl can say she looks korean.

Koreans have a different kind of look.

I really doubt she had surgery, most chinese celebs are natural, and heaps have nice sharp features naturally.

nope. it's not for going global. it's for make more money.

i think she can't have big success if sm promote her like the others or not, because of some reasons.

1. she's not so pretty to be a famous actress in kr.

it's not only thinking of myself.

sm promoted her already, i saw some picture and article about her. i read few comments about her in kr web. (there are only few comments...). most of krn don't know who is she. and those who know her don't think she's pretty. they think she has just plain looking for being an actress.

2. she can't speak korean perfectly.

korean don't like actress who can't speak fluent korean with being krn ent. industry.

several years ago, there are a pretty japanese actress in kr ent industy. she was pretty but couldn't get big success and she can't even be a heroine of any drama because of language problem. her korean was good, but it was not perfect.

3. SM ent. has no power to make big actress/actor.

SM ent. has big power in krn pop industry, but it has no power in krn movie&drama industry.

there are many actress in SM ent. including Ara, Yeonhee. they are not so popular in kr. krn people usually say like this." Lee Yeonhee is really pretty and has good acting skill but she can't be a famous actress because she is in sm ent... if she want to have big success as an actress, she should go out from SM ent."

i think this girl is just for chinese market like hankyung, i have many friends who's in elf(krn fan club for suju) they said that there are only few krn fans of hankyung, while my chinese friend told me hankyung is the most popular member of suju in china.

SM ent. didn't promote much about suju in china, but suju became very famouse in china because of hankyung.

JYP have many chinese and one tai trainee and DS ent. has japanese one for the same reason.

================================================================================

===================

sorry for my poor english, i'm FOB.

since when did being an actress depend on how good looking you are? <_<

I dunno, shouldn't an 'actress' be one that acts?

anyway whatever.

Yeon hee is <3

Guest myhaven

oh.she's quite pretty in the Shinee MV.

haha.she's a quite late debut-er.

nice nice.

let's anticipate!

Guest Atmosphere.

wow? i didn't know she was the girl who was in "replay" music video of shinee!!!

i thought she wasn't that pretty in the video though, but the photoshoot with her and leejunki was lot cuter!

i like how her name is victoria, i never hear any korean singer names with victoria!! ^__^

Guest 푸른밤

many krn guys here think she looks like korean because of pics... these pics are fixed by photoshop. if you saw other pics of her, you think she looks like chinese. sm ent. loves these pics, they offer only them to journal. she has darker skin(not much) and chinese face. krn netizens said she looks like moon ji ae(an announcer) and kangja(an actress in fantasy couple) and lee in hye(an actress).

well.. i don't know she got a plastic surgery. because she's not famous, there are no her pre-debut pics on web.

I really doubt she had surgery, most chinese celebs are natural, and heaps have nice sharp features naturally.

lol. my chinese friends told me many chinese actress got plastic surgery... like Bingbing Fan, 何潔, 吳文忻, 李嘉欣, 張柏芝, 高巨基, 劉曉慶, 邱淑贞, 李嘉欣... so on...

i can't remember more... my friend showed their pics. you can find the movie about plastic surgery of chinese/taiwanese actress.

i don't know about truth. my chinese friends noticed their names and showed their pics and the movie.

since when did being an actress depend on how good looking you are? <_<

I dunno, shouldn't an 'actress' be one that acts?

anyway whatever.

Yeon hee is <3

i said she's not so pretty to be a "famous" actress in kr.

you're right, good acting skill is most important thing for actress, but i think good-looking is also needed to become "famous". plain looking girls can be an actress if she have talent. but i think being "famous" is quiet different... there are many talented actresses/actors who are not famous in everywhere. not olny in Korea, but also in US/ whatever. (i don't know about china showbiz). acting talent and good-looking are needed to become "famous" actress. i think it's definitely true nowdays.

Guest sugarcakes

I don't know if she'll stand out in the China market base on beauty/doing commercials alone.

She's very cute, however if you go to China, girls with face and figure like hers are a dime a dozen on the street :)

There are a lot more female fans than male fans, that's why Hankyung is a successful investment.

Whoo hoo, CHIIINEEESEEE. lol

anyways, she's not that pretty but i guess she's got something since she's being debuted.

she looks familiar

ooo hahah i read the comment and i remember now!

i just saw the SHINee video like, two days ago. =p

oOooooh..