[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest rufflezz

Oh man, imagine when they do the SM town.. that would be such a big family ;O.

But hmm, good luck with her. SM needs to have more CSJH!

Guest pepprmint

she really looks like Hee Bon in some pics...

and her eyes kinda scare me...just a lil....

SM's so quick in releasing yet *another artist

spreading themselves kinda thin, neh?

Guest SHINee^-^

waaa..she looks pretty and great..another chinese in SM..wow!!

i wanna see her dancing...^^

in SHINee's MV she made me jealous haha..

really like her....

Guest Dreamss

wow the first pic of her looks really pretty!

and grats to her on her debut<3 hope to see more of her!

Guest Rainie

Sorry if my post sounded confusing, when I say face and figure like hers, I didn't mean literally look alikes. I just meant there are a lot of pretty girls. I don't know much about Taiwanese girls 'cause I've never been there. HK girls are a good blend of east & west. But I was talking about mostly mainland girls. Esp these days, a LOT of pretty ones over there.

there are ALOT of good looking girls everywhere in china now, like if you go to shanghai, shen zhen, sichuan, qing dao etc, heaps of girls are pretty, and they're natural.

Yeah, there are a LOT of pretty girls in China. Especially if you go into a shopping strip or mall...there are groups of them. However, one thing is that you can't tell them apart...because they pretty much all have one standard of beauty (pale, big eyes, makeup, small button nose, etc.), Victoria Song is no exception. I think she's really pretty, but she won't stand out, at least not in China.

Guest BattleRoyale

OH WOW THATS HER?!

i thought she looked soo pretty in the SHINee MV i took screen caps of her LOL and to hear that she's an actual artist is WOW!!

hope she does well!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pillowbox

Yeah, there are a LOT of pretty girls in China. Especially if you go into a shopping strip or mall...there are groups of them. However, one thing is that you can't tell them apart...because they pretty much all have one standard of beauty (pale, big eyes, makeup, small button nose, etc.), Victoria Song is no exception. I think she's really pretty, but she won't stand out, at least not in China.

i agree. they look all the same...

Guest pooface

is she chinese? .. her surname is song? .. she looks korean to me too..shes really pretty!

I mean, she does look chinese too.. chinese have all sorts of looking ppl!

song is a rare chinese surname! must b korean version!!

Maybe its Soong or Sung in chinese!

Just coz she looks korean, doesnt mean she had surgery! .. and why some u ppl say she dnt look chinese.. do u know how over 1 billion chinese look like?? i dnt think so!! .. so stop judging!!

lots of chinese r natural born beauty..they just not vain!!