[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest justlovely12

wow they made her look korean

i've always wondered how sm signing chinese artists work. do they learn korean like dbsk learns japanese?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest 푸른밤

I don't know if she'll stand out in the China market base on beauty/doing commercials alone.

She's very cute, however if you go to China, girls with face and figure like hers are a dime a dozen on the street :)

There are a lot more female fans than male fans, that's why Hankyung is a successful investment.

lol. i've been to HK, shanghai and taiwan already... ^_^ there are some chinese beauties on the street, but there was no one who looked like her...

most HK and taiwanese girls looked like japanese girls because of their make up, dyed hair, color of skin... and shanghai girls... i can't explain their looking, but they had diffrent face and figure with her. but i've never been to other city in china, i don't know about whole chinese girls looking. but if there are no girl with face and figure like hers in china, it's weird... because china is a country with huge population. i think there are some chinese girls who look like her. ;)

Guest sugarcakes

lol. i've been to HK, shanghai and taiwan already... ^_^ there are some chinese beauties on the street, but there was no one who looked like her...

most HK and taiwanese girls looked like japanese girls because of their make up, dyed hair, color of skin... and shanghai girls... i can't explain their looking, but they had diffrent face and figure with her. but i've never been to other city in china, i don't know about whole chinese girls looking. but if there are no girl with face and figure like hers in china, it's weird... because china is a country with huge population. i think there are some chinese girls who look like her. ;)

Sorry if my post sounded confusing, when I say face and figure like hers, I didn't mean literally look alikes. I just meant there are a lot of pretty girls. I don't know much about Taiwanese girls 'cause I've never been there. HK girls are a good blend of east & west. But I was talking about mostly mainland girls. Esp these days, a LOT of pretty ones over there.

Guest .:sakuranbo:.

wow shes so pretty! i think she'll make it ;] she looks promising. and i'm sure she can learn korean, its pretty easy.

Guest miaomiao

hmmm.....Jia you^^

i think she'll mostly pay attention to her model career or TV plays instead of singing.

Guest Luv12

o__o

wow

another chi talent found by SM

SM is surrree fast

oh wells she look innocent nice too

LOL

XD

Guest omgshyou

she looks beautiful in the MV.

i was like- oohh who's that pretty nuna?

but i wonder what sm has in store for her :)

Guest parismoon

wow shes gorgeous

sm releasing another chinese artist :D

thats great!!

lol sm is everywhere now hehe

Guest LOVE&FREEDOM_beautyofX

she looks like this other korean celeb but i forgot her name >_________<;;

Guest silverfire444

ahhh! i was wondering who she was, after seeing her in the SHINee PV.... i thought she looked really pretty in it! :D i had no idea she also did the SJ-M U PV, wow... i thought that woman was like a Chinese actress or something.

she's really pretty - hope SM promotes her well! looking forward to when she debuts~ :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JessHaeObsessed

she reminds me of Song Yoona, Han Ye Seul, Hwang BoRa mixed. Keke.

Ooh! I knew that it was her who was in the SHINee MV. She looked way tooo familiar. Lucky girl! Working with Junki and SHINee.

Does she speak Korean like Jang LiYin?

Guest tecktonik/

She's really pretty ^_^ but in that picture of JunKi with them in the blue & pink spotted shirts, she looks kinda constipated... o_o

Nevertheless, I liked her in the SHINee mv. I wonder what her singing sounds like...