[Drama 2008] Glass Castle / City Of Glass 유리의 성

Guest huangsy

Guest babymarzy07

Aww.. i wish LJW wasnt second lead..

I think he proved he was really good to be a male lead..

Yeah.. i think he needs that one break out role..

But for me though he has stood out already..

Hope he confirms though.. ^^

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

To me, it doesn't matter if he is the lead or not. I just hope that his acting in drama will outshine the lead so much so that people will talk about him rather than Kim Seung-soo.

If this is replacing Happiness, the episodes would 50+, right? Great! More of Lee Jin-wook to drool over.... :wub:

Guest YaHYaH

Hmmm...

Can't wait for this!

I really want to see Lee Jin Wook again!

I hope it will be a good drama!

Guest m0use

Didn't Lee Jin Wook replace Kim Seung Soo in playing Seok Man in Someday? I love him so much in the drama that I can't even imagine a Someday version with KSS.

Guest dc222

Didn't Lee Jin Wook replace Kim Seung Soo in playing Seok Man in Someday? I love him so much in the drama that I can't even imagine a Someday version with KSS.

Me either! LJW was so good in Someday.

Guest m0use

Me either! LJW was so good in Someday.

Sorry, I meant to say Kim Sung Soo was replaced by LJW in Someday...not to be confused with Kim Seung Soo (which I did :sweatingbullets:). LOL. So similar in sounding!!

OH dc222 I agree with you that he was really good in Someday. Although I think LJW looks best in PO, I absolutely love his character in Someday.

50+ episodes, hmm I don't think he should take on this drama... if he's going to play another spoiled rich kid. He should try diverse roles. Sorry in advance that this thread has become a LJW thread :sweatingbullets:

I really hope Lee Jin Wook is confirmed for this drama .. I totally love him in Powerful opponents and can't get enough of him ! there's only 2 more episodes of Happiness left so why it says this series only starts Sept ?

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope Lee Jin Wook is confirmed for this drama .. I totally love him in Powerful opponents and can't get enough of him ! there's only 2 more episodes of Happiness left so why it says this series only starts Sept ?

Lee Jin Wook plays yet again the son's of a rich family ( if we count Simle Again , ALone in Love , Strong Rivals then this is 4th time ) .who is the man whom Yoon So Ki marries. but i think there will be a divorce ? .and there something about LJW suffer from pain of his elder brother's death.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arinkorin

Jung Da Young is also going to act in this drama right?

Does anyone know her role in this series?

I really like her, since Unstoppable Marriage. lol xD

Archived