[Drama 2008] Glass Castle / City Of Glass 유리의 성

Guest huangsy

Guest Kit09

To baduy,

Thank you so much to your effort subbing the whole drama.

I love this drama, I would start to rewatch the drama again.

With the new subtitles, I could understand the storyline much deeply.

Thanks.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vivaciousvixen

Hi! I was wondering if someone could post the link to the Glass Castle's Viki page. I've been trying to search for it but I just couldn't seem to find it. :( I also attempted to download the subbed files but it seems that they're incompatible with my computer program. I've been dying to watch the last few episodes. So if anyone here can help me, I'd deeply appreciate it. :D

Hi! I was wondering if someone could post the link to the Glass Castle's Viki page. I've been trying to search for it but I just couldn't seem to find it.

The CoG Channel has been closed off by the VK site owners. Only people with VK QC status can access it, or even see it's there. But you aren't missing much. Most of the episodes that got subbed there (up to 12 ISRT) now have large numbers of broken video links which the VK owners won't allow to be fixed, because the drama isn't licensed to them, so they can't be viewed even if you get to the channel.

I don't understand your problem though. The links to both the raws and my subs are easy enough to find. Am-A has them, as do several other sites. If your software won't play them, then I think you need to find some better software. There's lots of it around, all of it free.

• 6 months later...

Anyone still have episode 19 in 720p Moohan ?? I download from holden, but i'm missing part 7 & 8 for eps 19, so i can't complete my download. Cause all the link now deleted. Can you help me to split the file in 100 mb size using hjsplit n upload for episode 19 part 7 & 8.

thanks

• 5 months later...

Archived