►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2neblaq

OMG!!! They looked so HOT!!! :w00t: So many news about 2ne1 today...About their concept photos,debuting in Japan under Avex and their title songs and tracklist been revealed. I'm so excited!!!!! I'm literally jumping up and down.

I don't really like the group photo for some reason. The individual photos is much better. I don't like CL and minji hairstyle in the group photo. CL should have the fringe in the group photo because she looks HOT in the individual shot. Anyway, i can't wait for another set of the group photos to come out. :D

KYA!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!! :w00t:

Guest andloveyelledno

Aaaaah, our girls are back! This feels surreal right now :D

CL looking so amazing with the blonde. I like her hair like that, slightly messy and wet. I also love when she wears leather :)

I think they photoshopped Bommie a little too much where as the pic came out a little weird but that hair is awesome! She got the fi-ya!

Dara looks delicate, feminine, with a touch of toughness. Love it!

Minji, Minji, Minji...hard to believe you are as young as you are. You scream fierceness in everything you do!

Can't wait for more

I opened allkpop then i saw 4 girls at the top of the page wearing black outfits, i was like oh nooooooooooooo not another girl group again <_< i was so sleepy to tell that it was 2ne1 blush.gif

Gosh i love the pictures, they all look so fabulous :wub:

Bom really looks like an anime character or something :P

:tears: i will have to look at these pictures everyday untill the 08/09,

YG is trying to kill us, i almost had a heartattack when i found out that it was 2ne1 on ALLKPOP and not another Girl group :crazy:

OK i guess enough of randomness, only 2ne1 can do this to me, 2ne1 effects :phew:

2ne1 :wub:

Guest lucy_monostone

wow thanks for the fanpics...i can see dara holding a vidcam and the girl on a racer suit is CL of course damn even it's only her back it reeks coolness and also Bom is spoted on th 3rd pic but i wonder whose the other girl w/ her is that Dara it looks like her, i mean judging from the group pic that YG uploaded...oh great now this is really killing me!

Guest tazanya

Guess what blackjacks,  our girls are  #5 on the WORLDWIDE TT list at twitter.

so awesome, without even trying... world domination begins

2dl2fzl.png

credit: Nikaistar and narm @ygladies

Now its third place

9E14O.png

credit _jaelly via twitter 

#2 in the US

5esq5z.jpg

cr wilen2ne1addict@ twitter

#2 worldwide

16hnm0n.jpg

cr: HalimaLikesRice@ twitter

#1 dallas

16hqfcm.jpg

j0ji3@ twitter

#3 worldwide

js0ufn.jpg

cr: chana_chan @twitter

2NE1 is 4th place on twitter, lets make it n°1 and make people around the world wonder what 2NE1 is :P

i think we are gonna have teasers like that everyday untill the 09/09 :sweatingbullets:

edit : this has nothing to do with 2ne1 but merry christmas? seriously?? :lol:

BOM is really rockin the red.

I love minzy's hair now, she looks really charismatic.

Dara is just okay.

CL is effin hot with the suit and in blond.

Do you all see how YG tries to make them unique? I mean, Dara's brown, minzy's black, Bom's fire red while CL is sexy blond?

I do think it's a technique to make them stand out, individually. The point is, KPOP girl groups don't give much effort on showing individual sides. I think it's a key concept on making a successful girl group. 2ne1 succeeded well on that.

Look at them, they made a name for themselves so that people would recognize them.

CL- chic but badass

Bom- sexy AND cute at the same time

Minzy- fierce maknae

Dara- soft

It is very important indeed. You compare this aspect to other groups and you can see that 2NE1 really have individuality.

Guest ygunited

I was amazed at how 2ne1 is trending on twitter when it is even planned. Anyways, let's make 2NE1 no.1 on day 09!

2NE1, fighting, yah yah ya!

They went down to #6 as of this writing

Guest NV4ever

I just had a heart attack!! i went to AKP and BAMB! the girls new concept photos were featured rite there, i was soo shocked i even ditch work to stay home and spazz hahahhaha

YG is full of surprises! he keeps releasing these news one by one everyday~~ BlackJacks are going crazy

with all these teasings :lol:

Will be back to spazz more, let me calm myself down first ^^

09092010 TO ANYONE!

will.i.am was like, "see you in april!"

that's interesting. wonder what he meant -raises eyebrow-

gosh, minzy looks kick richard simmons awesome

and she looks pretty with long hair

experiencing a spazz fest rn.

edit.

oh wait. the video is old LOL

it's dated 15th march

Guest NV4ever

^ i know!! i was wondering wat he meant by "april" too! are they gonna comeback to the US in april?

ahh...im soo excited! just one more week!

These girls are just SO D*MN FIERCE.

I gotta admit, as a BJ, I was concerned about all the buzz about their comeback, and how the girls would stand up to the pressure. But with these concept photos out, I am so reassured that they are just gonna kill it! Because they're 2NE1.

Love all the solo pics--but Minzy's especially. They all look amazing.

Someone tweeted this on twitter and I thought it was especially true--I feel bad because the tweet has been buried and I can't give proper credit but if anyone knows I will edit this.

"Some say that 2NE1 is coming back because other girl groups are in Japan, I say that the other girl groups are in Japan because 2NE1 is coming back."

^and from what was revealed on GD/Seungri's Stongheart episode, I don't doubt it. :D

2ne1 FIGHTING!

Guest xady_15

OMG this is too much for my blackjack heart LOL! So much news about 2ne1 I didn't know

which websites I usually go to should I check first!

Loving all those individual photos but I'm kinda surprised there's not much difference with Dara's hair, but it's good though she's already proven how she can rock those crazy hairstyles.

I find myself going back to baby Minzy's photo, there's something about her stare that's telling me to expect more from her LOL. I've always liked baby Minzy but I admit I was totally impressed when PDG came out and those fancams from those university events they went to were wow!

omg im so exhausted from all 2NE1 news

this is a race! and it's only the 1st day of September. LOL

all i can say now is that im super excited for the 3 title songs. ^^ and that i love the girls

^^

Guest songbird86

All this explosion of new pictures and info!!!! I'm so excited! The girls look so gorgeous and fly. I think Bom's red hair will start a trend of red heads in kpop.

Archived