Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

Guest ellis

I'm not too fond of this group to be honest...I personally like Park Bom and want to know more about the mysterious CL..but I've always imagined those 3 would go solo.

The age gap is kinda big ,like 7-8 years!! And I don't really buy the whole "female version of Big Bang" thing ~

Anyway, I just wait and see, hopefully they can make it, coz GD produces their album!!!:)

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Odango

Park Bom is finally gonna debut~! YAY! (I wish she would have gone solo though~) But I'm looking forward to a female version of Big Bang~

its an interesting combination,

i don't like it thought when artists get promoted as the 'girl --' or the '2nd --'

it creates really high expectations and not enough patience to let the artist develop themselves..

ah well, i wanna see how this all works out ^^

Guest Kiss Me

Oh man, this group is such an awkward bunch!

The age gap is miserable... Isn't Park Bom & Minji like a decade apart?

From what I found it said Minji was 13 & Park Bom 23.....

That sucks for Park Bom =/

I feel like Minji still can afford to delay her debut but Park Bom is getting old!

I feel like this group is going to be a failure...

It should have been a duo with CL & Park Bom.. now that would have been hot!

Or Solo is even BETTER!

Guest PSiloveyu

oooooooo !

this is gna be interestingg

i love CL she so cool

but gong min ji looks super young ? oO

Guest monaero

All I can say is it's about time. There's been rumors of a YG girl group for a while and I was starting to get my hopes up. I'm so happy for them. I can't wait until they debut.

Guest TaroBread

basically like everyone said.. it's the age gap im worried about...gong minji is hella young! is she ready to debut? i think it's wiser for YG if he waits and let gong minji train more... she's still young and w/ more training, she'll bound to succeed later. :)

sucks for park bom to finally debut now after waiting for so long..

NOW im looking forward to CL! i know she only appeared once in the YG special performance for a couple of seconds, but that couple of seconds, i was really blown away by her rapping skills! her english was awesome!!! *-*

Guest csnrain

...I just hope they fare better than Swi.t...

I'll be looking forward to their debut. Don't know much about the girls but people seem to have a pretty high opinion of them here...at least individually

Guest __jinnny-shi.

I have been waiting for soo long for Bommie to debut, and finally here she is! but with CL and MinJi, the two new trainee, i dont get why YG wants to put them together, but if he announce it as "Female BIGBANG" then i guess he is planning and he has something in mind, i am totally looking forward to this, and since GD is producing their debut album...it would make it more interesting, but i agree as most people say .... Age range is pretty..... weird.... but yeaahh~ lets see what happens, then judge

Guest 베캉EUNJINoh

ahh that's why park bom hasn't released her long-awaited single.

i hope they do well ~ they sound like they'll go really well together =D

asflknfasl i cant wait till they debut ^^

Guest VindictusDame

YES!!! No wonder I find it weird that park bom had suddenly disappeared from the music scene after the collab with BIG BANG. So, she's in a secret group! Yay!!!

I know this is going to be hot. I cant wait~

Archived