Yg Produces Girl Big Bang

Guest icecube.

Ooh, I can't wait to check that outt! Hahha awww poor GD! Why can`t he just have a regular love life? Poor guy, I envy her, but gosh, we fans can get crazy. @_______@ But then again, it's a plus side she's taken. :P

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scarletfears

This is one female group that I am REALLY looking forward to. YG must have some reasoning behind releasing a girl group because it doesn't seem like something he would normally do. If someone were to tell me last year that YG was releasing a female group, I would call them liars. I kind of have high expectations, but mostly anticipation.

The three seem to be very talented and I wish them the best of luck.

Guest voyager

...oh wow... Gong min ji looks way too young...

Before I was ok with the idea.. now that I see Min ji... Park Bom is way older than Min ji.

The idea is good... but the members should be a little more close in age IMO.

Nevertheless, I'll look forward to them.

Dude... min ji has antis? dude, they are antis of some girl who's what, 5 years younger and looks like a kid? Pfft...

Guest tvxqsaranghae

how old are the members?? isn't minji really young?? and i heard CL is 16????? then theres gonna be a big age difference between the members O___O

Guest Yumi -

is minji 15 now?

dangg hahaha.

i'm soooo excited.

i hope to see a lot of them soon.

FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

when i go to korea during the summer, i hope to see them doing a lot of activities <33

Guest alex68812

i always thought CL might become the next lexy but whateva,

i'm supporting CL

forever

edit:that pic of min ji on the first page is not recent that picture is like from 3-4 years ago she looks different now

Guest crystallizedtear

woot park bom <3

ummm I'm not too sure if this will work out...they don't seem like they would work together as a group...you know what I mean? But then again, who knows? ;)

Guest stillshellie

I would've guessed that park bom would debut solo-I guess not. min ji looks sooooo young compared to the other two girls

Guest ShortaznGirl

i saw a clip of gong min ji dancing a really long time ago. she's so adorable =D

i can't wait!!!!!!!! i remember when big bang first debuted. they didn't gain as much attention as when they debuted with their "lies" song though. but i am a fan of anyone outta YG so my hopes r up

wow! i'm surprised! but that's really cool. i reallyyyy like Park Bom - been waiting foreverrr for her to debut.

it's cool that YG's coming out with a girl group like Big Bang. and GD's producing their first album?

i'm sure it'll be great! yay, something to look forward to this summer ^^

Guest xbaaByette

I think Park Bom would've done better solo .

They are talented, but it really does suck how YG doesn't promote their female singers properly, but make their male singers rise to stardom .

I guess we'll have to wait .

Guest aybeedee

wow the battle of the girl group AGAIN!!!

shahaahah

sounds interesting!!!

omg g dragon is going to produce the cd

im excited!!!

Guest annameg

hmmh... the name "Girl Big Bang" got me interested^^

but i think its a bad move...

there's gonna be all these expectations and pressure to do as good as BB..

just like CSJH..^^;

but surely looking forward to this group!^^

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Then what about those other YG girl trainees I've heard about?? I thought Park Bom would debut by herself...

WELL. this SHOULD be interesting...

Archived