Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amanda Plz

What. the. HELL?

She's freaking 15 years old. Why are they asking her to do a topless picture? Why did she and her parents even AGREE to do one?

Sick and disgusting. This is like bait to pedos EVERYWHERE.

Guest AMIbunny

what the heck? O_O.. why is she already taking pics like that?? That stuff is for older girls >_< she's only 15.....

Guest woaini715

hah! hoee! honestly i gotta admit im not shocked at all cuz of her recent scandalous pics. but wutever, wait till her lil girl fans that think she's a "great role model" take a look at thisxD

Guest CitrusFlower

crap! she looks like a ghost... I wouldn't be surprise when she goes completely nude to go on the cover of some magazine

i have no words

just wow

next thing u know, it'll be 8 year olds on the cover

What is the appeal of this girl is she that talented and is this the same girl called Hanna Montana? It's amazing how much people will perpetuate talent when there is none, but I must admit she is raking in the money so Brittany Spears look out accept Brittany had talent.

Archived