Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jdrewprx

You think your the queen of everyone.
You think your the queen of clubbing? 
Please, grow up. Your 18 in two days, and you still act like your 12.
It's not a positive thing to be known for being easy to sleep with.
I regarded you as a close friend, that I actually told my family problems to but instead you backstabbed me and slept with the guy I liked at that time with intention. We then go out to a party that you followed me to and you WERE NOT INVITED. I warn you about the ex that I dumped cause he was a perv, and warn you not to get near him when he came over to say hi to me. You flirted with him secretly, got his number and asked him out to find out about my personal life when I've told you so much already?! AND you sleep with him?!!?!?! Seriously, at least use protection! You had a boyfriend for two years whom you cheated on so many times, and slept with you "SP's" behind his back and then cry when he breaks up with you for he is fed up with your princess syndrome! Oh, and not to mention you slept with one of my good friends the night you met him when I told you not to touch my friends! You then add all my close friends, and use my name to get close to them and sleep with them AT A LOVE HOTEL. 

Next, before we go back to UK you met your new boyfriend whom you started dating before the previous one even broke up with you! Then you guys sleep again! And you even have that very thought into your head that you can just ask me for permission to borrow my house when he comes over and shag all over again?! No! You absolute nono!!! Oh, let's not forget the part where you constantly told me how my boyfriend and I are going to break up?! HELLO, ALMOST SIX MONTHS NOW!!!(Although its not very long)  while you and that dude were long over because he used you as a toy, and got bored after he slept with you since your such an easy target and us? We even live together! You trying to flirt with him and act as if you own me in front of him? Omg, how extreme can you actually get?! Oh but it doesn't stop here! You try to go to London and meet all my friends that totally hate you, not because of who you were in the past, but who you still are now. Your just in the way of everyone and you can never learn until you go through the hard times, but you still hold your head high and act as if you own everyone when you believe you have a good reputation at our school. Do you even know what everyone says about you? That your an easy target, that smells like crud, oh and you really need to find some skirts that actually cover your richard simmons! The day you asked me why I wear those tights(half see-through) and when I tell you my boyfriend likes these better; you appear the next day with EXACTLY the same color. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Can't you see he will NEVER like you?! Stop trying to take other people's things! AND the part where you COPY MY TEST and tell everyone I copied yours?! AND when you act like you know everything in class when I tell you the answers, I didn't mind that but now its too much. When you came to school WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT AS I DID the day before WAS THE FINAL STRAW! YOU COMPLETE HORRENDOUS COW!!!! ARE YOU REALLY MY KARMA OR SOMETHING?! You even go as far as finding a new boyfriend(OH WAIT WHICH ONE IS THIS?!) that's named the same as my boyfriend?! No offense, but it's obvious your in the relationship just for the money! And cmon! You know he dated you because you were easy to get, and easy to sleep with. Isn't it obvious to you? Your not for show, your for a short term and then your gone. Why can't you do that in my life? It's obvious when he broke up with you a few days ago, and everyone started to block you and delete you cause no one likes you, they only put up with you cause you were his gf. Now your nothing again, but sadly for me I go to the same school with you, and same class as you, and you try to live in my world that you don't even fit in. 

I've never wanted someone to leave my life so badly as I do now. I'm fed up with you. Your a complete insane pinkberry that really needs to get some help. DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT MOVING IN WITH MY NEXT YEAR! YOUR NOT INVITED!!!!!! AND STOP WEARING SIMILAR CLOTHES, I REALLY HATE IT. I HATE THAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME AS YOUR BEST FRIEND. I"M NOT! Do you even know that people say I'm the angel, and your the devil?!?!! BUT I RATHER BE A DEVIL THEN BE KNOWN AS RELATED TO YOU!!!! AHHH. I HATE YOU, DON"T DIE BUT GO AWAY!
.....Okay, I'm done.happy.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest icecream_x3

You say you like me , alot. But I don't see any effort into attracting me. I like to you too. I try to talk to you. I send the messages first. I get that you enjoy my company when I talk to you. Please, send me responses. I'd like to learn about you too. I wouldn't like to set you aside because you aren't making effort for a friendship. Or Maybe I'm just not trying correctly? Our string is bent in the wrong areas. I'd like a fix. 

Guest smilejuz4u

You've loved him for all these years. He is attracted to you too but never asked you to be his girlfriend.
Now that another guy is going after you, you cannot let him in because your heart has been taken by someone else.
It hurts so bad because you realise your feelings are just way too deep.

• 2 months later...
Guest heidihkchan

We have loved for four years, lived together for two of those years I moved to a new country to be with you... And immediately you turn around to say that you no longer have feelings for me... A person I thought would be there for me even if the earth fell to pieces a person who knew me so well body and soul... In an instant your empty eyes have ripped my heart out and thrown it in my face... I hope for the day I can forget you and I will be happy again....my new start here will be a turning point... I will cry for now.... And wait for a beautiful day.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I finally escape from hell but once again you push me into it again. I would rather have no parents than to be born by you. You who only care of yourself. You who make my life miserably. I will make sure you will live a regretable life for destroying my life.

Guest moodibunni

I'm with my current bf only to think about how each day draws closer when he leaves to another country permanently. It makes me think if this relationship is worth it. I enjoy every moment but whenever I think about that day, I can just feel my heart breaking. :(

Guest smileyoo

1. When sometimes things are just simply not meant to be.... whether it's your luck or timing,
    it's just not  meant for you... Sigh.
2. No matter how hard you try, things just don't work out....
3. Some of the days are just so horrible, and there is absolutely no one to cheer me up ... :/

• 2 months later...
Guest fairytaledreamer

a pinch of hurt. a pinch of heart broken.

small things that he does, say in the past now makes me feel like a thousand of needle stabbing into my flesh. Every words that he wrote to me last night still imprint deep in my memory and flesh.

I amazed at the amount we spent together has already done in a flash. I am speechless beyond words when he can accused me of cheating. Then again accused me of not putting in as much effort. "It feels like one side" he comments. Really? Were his eyes closed when I placed him at priority, beside my work, school, and fixing my life. I skipped work just to see him and what did I get in return? He ignores me! Never responded, so I went on to do my own thing. Beside, he needs to understand that both has other priority beside each other. I just wish he can understand that. I also wish that he can understand the condition that I am in which prevent me from fulfilling my promise.

I was going to pay a visit after the issue resolved but there is no point now. I am not sure if I can treat him as a friend because my feelings for him grew over the period of us being away. I miss him terribly but because he gaves me the cold shoulder, so I condition myself not to show any emotion. Like him I don't want to be hurt. I want emotion from my partner too !!

Despite of how hurt I am, i think it is better this way. After all once a person made up their mind nothing else can change ...

life goes on ...

Guest iilysium

I'm sick of it, I'm sick of being objectified and treated that way. I'm not, and yet I have so much unjustified self loathing because of what you guys make me out to be. Leave me alone, PLEASE. It's not TRUE.

worst food poisoning i've ever had in my life.....
was in the bathroom for 5 hours...... 
first time i broke into sweats. first time i turned ghostly pale. first time i thought i wasnt going to make it out alive..... 
never, EVER eat scallions before cleaning them really well.... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crimsonhexrt

to share the same name as my partner's ex. i always feel like im second to her. and whenever he says my name or sings me a song, i just dont feel it. im always second guessing if its her he's talking about or me. although he took a 2year break before he met me, im not quite sure if he is over her.

Guest mintpops

I'm having to move home from New York City in two weeks thanks to unaffordable college costs, and am leaving behind all the friendships I've forged in my time in college and all the different friends Ive met through my part time job. Thought I was ok with it, just realized I'm not.

Guest misswengie

I read a article about animals being abandoned after being given as Christmas presents and being put down or having to spend their life in a pound - makes me so sad - DONT GIVE PETS AS PRESENTS!! 
:(

Guest thanzila

Going through pain and tearful moments makes you stringer

I've learnt alot from the pain i've been through

Learned not to trust everyone

Learned to not love easily

Archived