Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rachilde

Don't tell me you've been skipping that class for the past week and a half just to avoid me when I've been skipping the same class for the past week and a half just to avoid you. Now neither of us knows jack about tax law.

Guest pantasyarista

i cry when i feel like i'm not appreciated. and that happens most of the time? LOL

ANGEL

Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you'll be criticized anyway. 

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I feel frustrated by the fact that I am so socially awkward. I somehow lost contact with my old friends in my hometown. I did contact them to meet up whenever I got there but somehow they stopped contacting me, and its' been months now. It saddens me so much when I think of all those good times we had even if I hung out with them for a short time. Then again, I feel reluctant to make new friends in college. I feel like I don't like them enough ( I even despise some of them), mostly because everyone hangs out with each other while I want a steady group of 2-4 friends and that's all. It's so hard...when my boyfriend tells me he'll hang out with some buddies. I get upset. Not because I'm jealous, but because he reminds me of how introverted and alone I am, depending only on him and no one else. I just hate this...

Guest pinkygrl

never go after a guy who is unsure of what he wants with you. now knowing that we'll be in the same college together, he suddenly doesn't talk to me anymore. escape isn't an answer, and i won't waste any more tears.

I wonder if I make it that obvious that I like someone? I hate that it show on my face. I guess it creep him away. Still it doesn't justify what I did wrong to him. He said hi to all the girls he saw or knew even my friends and he ignore me even when i walk right next to him. He doesn't even want to look my way. This makes me uncomfortable. Can't believe I been so stupid to think he'll ever like me back. Now, i know i can never be compatible with him or be in his looks. I guess it's a good thing i didn't go straight up and ask him out. Still it hurt so much to be coldly push away. The worst feeling of rejection a crush could give. :tears::(

Guest apatheticDOLL

I found out that some friends of a guy that I used to have a "fling" with a few weeks ago were making fun of him and mocking some "clingy" girl on a Wall Post on his Facebook wall. It may or may not be about me. I may have a tendency to be emotionally attached to a guy I'm physically attracted to, but I had always thought that I had my limits. Or maybe that guy just liked to exaggerate on a lot of things. But it just really hurt to see his friends make fun of some girl (whether or not it's me) like that. I'm so embarrassed.

Guest elysium.

I fell apart trying to put the right words together so I could tell my boyfriend a part of my life I wanted to forget. I wanna cry in my heart because he still loves me for it.

Terrible first test results for uni. I actually wasn't that hung up about it, but I had a nasty experience with a very, very rude and disrespectful real estate agent today. Day destroyed. She was just a little old lady, and she did complain inform me how she had a tiring day, but her unprofessional attitude made me want to punch her in the face.

Guest rachilde

This poem:

My sister told me a soul mate is not the person

who makes you the happiest but the one who

makes you feel the most, who conducts your heart

to bang the loudest, who can drag you giggling

with forgiveness from the cellar they locked you in.

It has always been you. You are the first

person I was afraid to sleep next to,

not because of the fear you would leave

in the night but because I didn’t want to wake up

ungracefully. In the morning, I crawled over

your lumbering chest to wash my face and pinch

my cheeks and lay myself out like a still-life

beside you. Your new girlfriend is pretty

like the cover of a cookbook. I have said her name

into the empty belly of my apartment. Forgive me.

When I feel myself falling out of love with you,

I turn the record of your laughter over, reposition

the needle. I dust the dirty living room of your affection.

I have imagined our children. Forgive me. I made up

the best parts of you. Forgive me. When you told me

to look for you on my wedding day, to pause

on the alter for the sound of your voice

before sinking myself into the pond of another

love, forgive me. I mistook it for a promise.

--Sierra DeMulder, “Love, Forgive Me”

Guest AMIbunny

After 4 months of tears, 4 months of hope, and 4 months of confusion, now I can finally let go. I am so relieved I have moved on with my own life and no longer hang on to you. We are both in our own little worlds now. End of our story.

Time for me to move on with my own life. I guess I shouldn't try so hard in looking for love. I'm confident I will find someone who will be good for me in the future.. no rush right?

um well this guy i really really really really really REALLY like i think likes my best friend or this girl that's a year older because they're both near his locker and they talk a lot and they're really outgoing when i'm just shy and he's also shy.... so he probably likes outgoing girls and being my shy self i don't know how to approach him but i like him SO much and whenever i DO talk to him i feel like i'm floating because i was able to carry a short conversation with him too. Anyways my best friend just really likes to subtly flirt and she's good at it because she's smart at it and i just don't know how to get a guy's attention. My best friend doesn't believe that no one's ever confessed to me before but no one actually did. So i'm feeling a bit lonely these days. hm.

I finally got on 'Draw Something' terms with him LOL stupid... i know

and also the fact that this guy has like a 60/40 chance of moving back to Asia at the end of this school year and i want him to staaayy SOOOOO baddd..

Guest honeylove

I miss my ex boyfriend! It's been like 5 days and I was doing okay.. but today was the worst for some reason. I just couldn't get him out of my mind :unsure:

Archived