Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akp124

Yes... My ex is in my head again. I cried and cried today. I don't know why I'm still not over him. He's wayyy over me. I guess its cuz I'm being visited by aunt flo and its making me sensitive to everything.

Also..the guy I like doesn't pay any attention to me..

yes, these things make me cry.

Guest ohmylamb.

I'm sad because my friend casually messaged the guy I'm crushing on if he likes me, but he said no, laughed it off and replied that I'm like his little sister. He showed me the message and I just giggled. How stupid. My hope is now dashed. THANKS! Now my another friend is getting a little more obsessive over him. I keep telling her to grab him even though we like the same person. I'm so torn. Anyway, the real sadness is when he told me he's not staying ):

Guest angeline_heart

I like this guy, and just found out that he has gf for years.

I feel so wrong and don't even know what should I do.....

give up is the only way..........

Guest illicitmercy

The fact that love can still exist between two people, yet maintaining a relationship will only hurt each other more. I used to believe that "love can make all things work," and can overcome all problems. But that's just not the case anymore. That only happens in fairy tales and dramas. Broken trust, mistakes, abuse, have happened and cannot be erased from memory. No matter how hard we all tried, we are after all imperfect. Guess the only thing that can explain this is just, it was never meant to be.

Guest nikkokim

people accusing me of stuff i didn't do+ people always calling me names (the same particular insult) almost every time they see me. (everyday basically)... my entire family also makes me want to cry... hmmm, last two are related lol

Guest skybubble

Parents fighting daily; affairs, yet still won't agree on a divorce..

No date to prom when all my friends got asked..sigh

Guest ohmylamb.

I think he's starting to avoid me.

You guys told him about me having some feelings for him, didn't you?

I guess you both are just the same absent-minded sisters.

Guest paintyourxtarget

I'm in college. my parents are upper-middle-class with enough money to spend on unnecessary extravagances--but aside from meager state-school tuition, I have to pay for everything myself. If you have the financial resources and have offspring, you need to prioritize your expenditures.

Guest angelazeng21295

There are so, so many people whom I truly wish I could become close friends with but probably never will...

Guest starzXshinee

My cousin was at prom and her so called 'friends' intentionally left her there dancing alone while they went to their after party. She was stuck without a ride home and even the strong person that she was, she managed to shed a tear.

Guest bubblyteax

School is stressing me out. My teachers are super challenging so it's been affecting my GPA, while my friend gets the easy teachers with a nice GPA score. I want to get accepted to a college. Not a community college, but an actual college. 

And lately, I get sad that I'll lose my boyfriend. I've been mentioning things we could do in the future, and now that I think about it, "what if" we don't make it during that time.. I don't know. I just hope for the best. I poured my heart into this relationship.

Archived