Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest adorkableheo

The guy I currently crushing reminds me so much of the guy I can't seem to let go too much :wacko:

:tears: So much that I'm thinking why wasn't I like this in high school. I like him so much that till this day I wonder why I never had the guts I had now. *sigh* Friends think I'm insane. I'm insane, indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kels.huns

Person I love is falling out of love with me.

I'm planning on letting go of the person I love because of his family... because of the family situation, I am falling out of love with him slowly. The problem is we signed a leash together! 7 more months I will get to see him.

If we break up now - what would become of us in 7 months?

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

I've tried all I can.

I'm left broken hearted and disappointed.

I guess I've gotta accept that some people aren't just meant to work out.

I don't want to give up, my heart wants no one else but him, but my head is telling me I deserve better.

It's like my heart wants to cry but my head keeps not allowing me to b/c they'd be wasted tears on someone who'll never see how good he had it.

He'll never see how amazing we were together.

I refused to let it get me down, b/c I've got no where to go but up.

Guest GDesire

I want to leave my parents' house so bad but how can i afford when I dont even have a job. It's so depressing to live with them. I have to listen to their complains how I cant earn a single cent and their discourage words how useless I am. But have they ever thought of the past when I gave up my opportunities just to help them out. Now, they dont need my helps anymore so they can insult me ? It's getting worser and worser. How can I escape even though I have tried everything to look for a job so I can move out. So hard and depressing.

Guest jellie_kookie

*sigh*

It's been three days. It's ONLY been three days, and I'm so smitten. I'm not even sure if we'll see each other again. I hope we do keep in touch, that's what facebook is for, right? I've only met him and spent a few hours with him, but he's leaving Tuesday morning and it hurts to think I may never see him again unless I find some way to see him again. I want to see him again and see what this could be.

Guest dontknock

I cried lots watching the movie Hachi: A dog's tale..... TT_TT I bawled my eyes out while I was watching that one and it felt good afterwards.. It felt as if all my burdens were washed away with my tears then..

Guest ecstaticstranger

Even if she occupied most of it,

Even if she was my first,

Even if she will always seem like a threat to you,

You're the girl that I want to tell everyone: "she's my high school sweetheart,"

so when you forget,

don't hesitate to tell me that you're bother, flustered, irked,

whatever it may be, I want you to tell me, I need you to tell me,

so I can do what you always do for me

--so I can reassure you that I ONLY love you and that everything,

everything will be fine.

It wasn't supposed to edn like this. From the start I knew the answer. I shouldn't have gotten emotional. You tell me I only care about making other people happy, yet all I can think about is "why am I so greedy?" I don't regret meeting you how I did. My only regret is falling because i got greedy.

Guest simplej00

I'm a crybaby. I cry so much, it's pathetic! I'm a loser. I can't handle stress and depression. I get anxiety attacks if I think about the past too much. I want to tell someone the truth and not a lie, but I don't have the ability to trust anyone anymore. One day, everything is gonna come slamming back at me. I might crash and fall, but in the end, I'll try my best to stand up again with or without help. Most of the time, people try their hardest looking for the perfect s/o. But as for my case, I'm still looking for a good friend. I don't mean that the friends I have now aren't kind or anything. Its complicated to explain. Sighhhhhh i'mma stop ranting now. I hope for all of you to find happiness!!

Guest superpig

Family drama, money troubles, being blamed for someone else's mistakes, being yelled at for doing my best, being yelled at for no reason at all, missing him everyday, being unhappy with where I am and just wanting to break down right now.

Guest itszen

First Post ! :) and i cant believe my first post is in a not-so positive forum but yeah, HOMEWORK and UPCOMING EXAMS make me tear! Ughhh im suppose be studying now for an exam tomorrow...

Archived