[movie 2009] Haeundae 해운대 (7/23/2009)

Guest White Star

Guest Morty

Double post, sorry!

Filming will begin in August and the production cost is around 10 million US dollars. Visual Effects will be supervised by US-based studio Industrial Light & Magic (Master and Commander, The Day After Tomorrow, etc).

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Star

Double post, sorry!

Filming will begin in August and the production cost is around 10 million US dollars. Visual Effects will be supervised by US-based studio Industrial Light & Magic (Master and Commander, The Day After Tomorrow, etc).

Thank You for this info It was very helpful.

+WS+

Guest sohapilee

OMO!!! Lee Jun-Ki??????? Are you serious?????

OMO!!!! I'm so extremely excited! first here's iljimae, then this???? OMO!!!!!

But, will it be hajiwon?? for real??? I'm sorry, but I'm a bit dismayed... just a bit though...

Guest purpleZ

Thanks for starting this thread, White Star! I'd been wanting to create one, but I don't have enough information on the project.

I can't wait for more info and pictures! Great cast!!

Guest puchaa

oh wow, i haven't see her since forever, so is she going to be with LJK?!! i was hoping she came out with another drama with Jo In Sung but LJK is fine too

Guest plumangel3

another movie with Junki to look forward to! :D <33

hehe im liking the cast already. i cant wait for this!!!!

• 1 month later...

at last I found a thread for jun ki's new movie .. thanks for all the infos.. I can now update my lee jun ki fan group!!

thanks a lot! !!!! :D I'll be active here and if I know infos.. I can share it here! :)

Guest kobsk89

Ohh this will be interesting to watch =D Thanks for sharing the info. HJW finally is having another movie =D Cannot wait to watch this.

Guest White Star

Original Korean Article: Starnews 2008-06-05 09:20

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

'Kang Cheol-jung' Seol Kyeong-gu, next work is 10 billion won project "Haeundae"

2008060509024322845_1.jpg

Seol Kyeong-gu has returned in seven years as detective Kang Chul-joong in "Public Enemy Returns" which premieres on the 19th. His next work will be the blockbuster "Haeundae".

The movie "Haeundae" will start test filming in August.

A representative of "Haeundae" said, "Seol Kyeong-gu's role has been confirmed. We will start filming in Haeundae in August, when people start gathering there".

"Haeundae" is a blockbuster prepared by Director Yoon Je-kyoon, who directed "Sex Is Zero" and "Miracle on 1st Street". It is about a tsunami that covers Pusan Haeundae. Ten billion won has been invested, and Ha Ji-won will be in it.

Seol Kyeong-gu plays a father with two children, and will act as a father once again following "Voice of Murderer" and "Public Enemy Returns".

Hans Uhlig, the computer graphic supervisor for "The Perfect Storm" and "The Day After Tomorrow", will help in "Haeundae". There is anticipation for a realistic portrayal.

First post edited

Guest julie86

wow!!! haven't here for agessss...

yea, LJK new movie...can't wait!!! plaese

hook up w/ all the lastest news..thankx

for the news..

• 1 month later...
Guest junki2007

is it really confirmed lee jun ki will be in this movie?

As far as I know, there is no official confirmation of Junki's taking up this project yet.

Guest silently_solitude

At first, I was like "disaster movie" ?? What, they predicted it was gonna be bad already? but of course, reading further down the sentence i understood a bit more..ahah. The movie seems to have some intersting casting..cant wait for it!

• 3 weeks later...

quoting from the News thread:

Uhm Jung-hwa in the new movie "Haeundae

2008/08/13

posterphoto59892.jpg

Costarring with Ha Ji-won and Seol Kyeong-gu in the movie "Haeundae", Uhm Jung-hwa returns to the movie screens after a year.

Uhm Jung-hwa will be acting as one of the civilians who suffer under the great tsunami that hits Pusan seashore of Haeundae. Filming for this high budget film will begin this month!

Last year, Uhm was in the movie "Changing Partners" and currently she is active as a singer for her song, "D.I.S.C.O".

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/Se... ( carre_gris.gifKorean )

http://www.hancinema.net/%5Bchanmi-s-movie...ndae-15044.html

and TwitchFilm.net:

Source: Twitch Aug 13 2008

Huge Cast Battles Tsunami in 해운대 (Haeundae)

Posted by X at 2:41pm.

Posted in Film News , Asia.

Just how big is this cast going to get?

Billed as Korea’s first ever disaster movie, Yoon Je-Gyun’s 해운대 (Haeundae) seems to be wasting little time in attaching a huge list of stars to its blockbuster label. Ha Ji-Won being cast was a pretty predictable move, as she’s been appearing in some way or form for the last few Yoon films—after 색즉시공 (Sex is Zero) anyway. But the rest of the list is pretty impressive, starting from Lee Min-Gi to Lee Joon-Ki (the former might have replaced the latter, though, as there was no word of Lee Joon-Ki in recent news), Hwang Jung-Min, Seol Gyeong-Gu, and last in line Eom Jeong-Hwa and Park Joong-Hoon. Film is about a huge tsunami hitting the beaches of Haeundae, Busan (anyone who ever went to the PIFF should be familiar with the place), and all the happenings surrounding the event. Park will play the man who discovers the formation of this huge tsunami, and tries to alert the Busan population, while Eom will be his divorced wife.

The 15 Billion won blockbuster will be produced by Yoon’s own Doosabu Film, while CG will be handled by Hollywood’s Polygon Entertainment, one of the two projects Polygon will be involved with in the near future. The film will start preliminary shooting (CG-related) later this month, and begin principal photography in September. Yoon’s last film, the human dramedy 1번가의 기적 (Miracle on 1st Street), was one of the biggest hits of 2007, with over 2.7 million tickets sold.

[Naver News]

Archived