[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Guest calolwafu

Oh my god CSH is Iris

i can't believe that +_+

How can scripter does that?????

i guess that's why when Baek san requested to release CSH from the terrorist, they released CSH right away...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm I read that CSH is not actually an Iris yet. They're trying to upgrade her to be Iris. I guess we won't know till Joynara be able to shed us some light

Guest Bijan630

Hello everyone,

I've been following IRIS online instead of waiting for it to been shown in my area. It's got everything I could ever want to keep me on the edge of my seat, cause my head to want to explode, then die of anxiety while I wait for the next episode to be uploaded. The plot twists are intriguing. I try really hard sometimes not checking to see when a new episode is uploaded so I can watch it over the weekend, hopefully 4 of them back to back.

Well, yesterday it was finally aired on KBS. I recorded my other K-dramas so I could watch this one all over again from the 1st episode. As I sat there and watched, I got really annoyed. KBS butchered this drama.

Between the moist poignant scenes concerning the first meeting of our two lovers, to everything in between including the ending and the preview which was just hacked off. If KBS is going to treat their drama like this, then why even bother airing it?

This drama, when I reach the final episode, will leave me empty until another one comes along.

Guest suiekou45

Hello everyone,

I've been following IRIS online instead of waiting for it to been shown in my area. It's got everything I could ever want to keep me on the edge of my seat, cause my head to want to explode, then die of anxiety while I wait for the next episode to be uploaded. The plot twists are intriguing. I try really hard sometimes not checking to see when a new episode is uploaded so I can watch it over the weekend, hopefully 4 of them back to back.

Well, yesterday it was finally aired on KBS. I recorded my other K-dramas so I could watch this one all over again from the 1st episode. As I sat there and watched, I got really annoyed. KBS butchered this drama.

Between the moist poignant scenes concerning the first meeting of our two lovers, to everything in between including the ending and the preview which was just hacked off. If KBS is going to treat their drama like this, then why even bother airing it?

This drama, when I reach the final episode, will leave me empty until another one comes along.

what are you talking about? why did you like it at first but suddenly decide to hate it?

Guest Lilazinprincess

EVERYONE! Please refrain from posting any spoilers or spoiler related questions. Be considerate. Utilize the codebox or spoiler tag if you do post those questions/comments. Thank you.

Guest badhairday8

CSH is an IRIS member??? What gives??? Why have that conversation between CSH and BS when she's asking him what IRIS is, only to reveal that in fact she is a member of IRIS??? Is this confirm yet in Ep. 18??

Guest silver.linda

Oh my god CSH is Iris

i can't believe that +_+

How can scripter does that?????

oh really is that true?? sorry i didn't watch 18th epi..

omg im spoiled already.. how come i see these spoilers.. arrggh.. i hate myself!! :P

Well, I don't think there's any logic in Sa Woo wanting to "PROTECT" Seung Hee by taking on the task of killing Hyun Joon himself.

Seriously, even IF the vice-director did ask Seung Hee to kill Hyun Joon, she would most probably refuse to kill Hyun Joon and will go against the vice-director's order instead. There's no doubt about that seeing how much she loves him.

In that case, there's actually nobody (NOTHING) to protect.

I mean, what is there to protect when you know for sure that the person you're trying to "protect" will definitely NOT kill the man she loves? It's like a definite answer (fact) that Sa Woo should've have known. He's just using the excuse of "protecting" her to make himself feel better.

No matter how much I think about it, the reason Sa Woo gave about wanting to "protect" her is just so unbelievable, unreasonable and stupid. It does not make any sense to me.

Because we all know that SeungHee WOULD HAVE NOT KILLED HYUN JOON EVEN IF SHE WAS ORDERED TO. It's just the way her character is written.

SeungHee's character is potrayed as someone who is unconditionally in love with HyunJoon. So DUH she would not kill him. Sa Woo didn't even need to worry about the consequences IF the vice-director did ask Seung Hee to kill Hyun Joon. So what? You really think she will follow orders and kill him? Puh-lease.

So, all that "I WAS PROTECTING YOU FROM KILLING THE MAN YOU LOVE" was just pure nonsense spouting from Sa Woo's mouth.

SHE WOULD NOT HAVE KILLED HIM EVEN IF SHE WAS ORDERED TO!!

Guest Dangermousie

ryau, I think Sawoo was worried about what would happen to Seung Hee if she refused - from what he could see, NSS wasn't very forgiving, and for all he knew she'd be next on the chopping block. Not to mention, despite his infatuation, he doesn't know SH that well, does he? He wasn't around in Akita or similar. So for all he knows, she is 'duty above all' and would do it.

Now, that doesn't excuse him from not coming up with other solutions, such as helping HJ to fake his death and go on the run, or similar. And it certainly doesn't excuse all the bad stuff he's done since such as helping terrorists with nukes (!!!) but I think his initial reasoning, even if wrong and selfish, is not incomprehensible.

Guest knightkiss

It's getting more intense each week and finally were at the last two episodes! I hope the writers wrap it up nicely. I'm afraid they might just leave us all hanging so that there will be continuity in the next season. But then again, their main character won't be there anymore so...

Anyway, thank you everyone for the information about Iris!

Archived