[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Oh man I already get over the fact that CSH is Iris. with this i'm already preparing myself for next week. If she's Iris then the ending will be a doom one. The only thing I believe now is HJ & CSH love

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18shcam.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18shhjlounge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18sh.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18bsirishq.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18sw.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18hjdeadmj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18swbs.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18swirismeeting.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18swsectry.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18shhj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18hjvick.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/2uss2uss/kdramafanarts/IRIS/e18shahjshiris.jpg[/img]
[/codebox]

okie peeps.

i have a silly question.

can someone tell me the name of the song/artist that was playing on episode 1 when sw and hj were at the night club. the song was playing on the dance floor...trying to think of it but can't! :/

If i remember correctly, it's Hot Issue by 4minute?

I remember hearing the song but I'm not sure if it was in ep 1 or in this drama at all. lol sorry.

CSH a part of iris? o.o doesn't this create a totally new problem? This series needs to be expanded!

Guest celena8899

does anyone have the ratings to this ep? gosh, so much happened, i wonder how it will end. i'm not going to have too much of high expectations, because usually korean endings will end not the way the audience was hoping for.

i don't know why, and i don't want to deny this, but i'm feeling that LBH will die at the end. just because there's going to be a season 2 and he won't be in there... sorry, this isn't exactly a spoiler, but i didn't want to spoil what i thought the ending would be.

can't watch ep 15 & 16 just bcoz MF got problems,

btw thx for hamster link.. seem like i hv to skip those 2 ep.. hahahaha

T_T'

p/s: by any chance do anyone know other link instead of MU n RS ???

Guest suiekou45

:ph34r: Thank you. :ph34r:

Question: Does anyone know what book HJ was reading? I couldn't make out that title. Thanks.

Seung Hee said "엄청나게 시끄럽고 믿을 수 없게 가까운", which translates to "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close"

i couldn't find any english sites with it, but here's a korean bookstore if you're interested

http://www.yes24.com/24/Goods/2138497

I don't understand korean and so like most of you, I've watched the raw episodes until ep17 but currently I'm also re-watching the eng-subbed episodes on KBS World. Here are my thoughts surrounding the speculation about Kim Tae Hee's character, being more than what we expect. I wouldm't be surprised that the IRIS writers may have indeed used the novel's character for Kim Tae Hee bcos I sense that she's been deliberately 'pushed to the background' while all the recent terrorist shenanigans kept us focussed on Lee Byung Hun/Kim So Yeon. You'd expect her being a profiler, and the 2nd main star after Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee would also be in the thick of the action overseeing ops at NSS HQ but she has been largely 'under-used' by the writers. Baek San and Jin Sau has been 'arrested' so why isn't the dept head profiler doing anything? Are the writers setting her up as a surprise curve ball in the conclusion?

Two more puzzles: (forgive me if I'm not that up-to-speed in the plot development).

In one episode, can't remember which one, KSY's character told Lee Byung Hun's character that neither the North Koreans nor the South Koreans were responsible for blowing up Kim Tae Hee's character in Hungary. Has this ever been clearly 'explained 'yet? Are the writers actually hinting she's part of of a third organization, IRIS?

Also wasn't anyone surprised to see Kim Tae Hee's character sudden timely appearance at Gwanghamun's gun battle and neatly disposed one terrorist? How did she know her darling was there saving Seoul with a NK woman?

These are just my thoughts and nobody need to answer these puzzles bcos I'm sure by the end of the KBS World eng-subbed version, the answers will crop up. Unlike many of you, I'm in no hurry to find out the ending.

At this point, it feels strange to me that Kim Tae Hee as the top 2 main actors in this drama, is not doing as much as one would expect from a main star, especially since the focus in the past few episodes have all been taking place in Seoul. Her deliberate under-exposure thus far may have a larger hidden meaning for the writers to reveal. Hopefully anyways.

Guest Lilazinprincess

^ Just to comment. I've waited 9 weeks for this. 9 weeks. KTH did say her character is not what people expect it to be and,yes, being the lead actress, she is going to have some importance. And from the article released yesterday, the writers did hint that we should watch out for Seunghee....so let the real game begin. I'm betting that the second line HJ will say to CSH when this unravels will be "you sure are a great actress" (going back to how she tricked him at the beginning).

Thank you suiekou for your response. If you think about it, isn't that title a bit ironic (given the current situation)? :huh:

----------------------------------------

TNS Rating for Ep.18: 37.8%Seoul | 35.7% National (Ranked #1)

I don't understand korean and so like most of you, I've watched the raw episodes until ep17 but currently I'm also re-watching the eng-subbed episodes on KBS World. Here are my thoughts surrounding the speculation about Kim Tae Hee's character, being more than what we expect. I wouldm't be surprised that the IRIS writers may have indeed used the novel's character for Kim Tae Hee bcos I sense that she's been deliberately 'pushed to the background' while all the recent terrorist shenanigans kept us focussed on Lee Byung Hun/Kim So Yeon. You'd expect her being a profiler, and the 2nd main star after Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee would also be in the thick of the action overseeing ops at NSS HQ but she has been largely 'under-used' by the writers. Baek San and Jin Sau has been 'arrested' so why isn't the dept head profiler doing anything? Are the writers setting her up as a surprise curve ball in the conclusion?

Two more puzzles: (forgive me if I'm not that up-to-speed in the plot development).

In one episode, can't remember which one, KSY's character told Lee Byung Hun's character that neither the North Koreans nor the South Koreans were responsible for blowing up Kim Tae Hee's character in Hungary. Has this ever been clearly 'explained 'yet? Are the writers actually hinting she's part of of a third organization, IRIS?

Also wasn't anyone surprised to see Kim Tae Hee's character sudden timely appearance at Gwanghamun's gun battle and neatly disposed one terrorist? How did she know her darling was there saving Seoul with a NK woman?

These are just my thoughts and nobody need to answer these puzzles bcos I'm sure by the end of the KBS World eng-subbed version, the answers will crop up. Unlike many of you, I'm in no hurry to find out the ending.

At this point, it feels strange to me that Kim Tae Hee as the top 2 main actors in this drama, is not doing as much as one would expect from a main star, especially since the focus in the past few episodes have all been taking place in Seoul. Her deliberate under-exposure thus far may have a larger hidden meaning for the writers to reveal. Hopefully anyways.

I think the writers have us all very curious about what they're doing with the main characters right now, keeps us coming back for more! I've been theorizing since the beginning that there's more to CSH than meets the eye and now it seems that may be the case. Seems being the key word b/c in this drama so many characters have not been what we've expected.

However, from my perspective I don't think she's been pushed into the background at all. I think what the writers have done is paint her as a woman completely obsessed with the man she cares about. Ever since the first few episodes when she started flirting with HJ she has ignored and broken the rules of the organization, neglected her job, shunned her duties. Whether she's part of Iris or not, I have no doubt of her obsession with this man. Her behavior over the past few episodes has been completely consistent with the way she's acted since the beginning. She was always more concerned with finding HJ than with stopping the terrorists. This is the reason why I don't think she's shown in the thick of things at NSS, actually doing her job. She's spending all her time tracking down HJ. Is that all part of a bigger conspiracy? We'll find out next week.

(As for your questions under the spoiler tag, you're right, they are answered in some episode or other, not sure which.)

Guest suiekou45

^ Just to comment. I've waited 9 weeks for this. 9 weeks. KTH did say her character is not what people expect it to be and,yes, being the lead actress, she is going to have some importance. And from the article released yesterday, the writers did hint that we should watch out for Seunghee....so let the real game begin. I'm betting that the second line HJ will say to CSH when this unravels will be "you sure are a great actress" (going back to how she tricked him at the beginning).

Thank you suiekou for your response. If you think about it, isn't that title a bit ironic (given the current situation)? :huh:

you know, now that you mention it - maybe the book will have some significance as to her character...i've never seen a show before waste a minute talking about a book title...and now that i think about it more and more i bet it's a clue to her character o_o. but omg if she turns out to be iris, which she probably is, im going to throw my computer out the window :angry:

Well, when she was back at NSS, they received info on the target of the Nuke, and she did just leave NSS. So I was actually expecting her to show up at the gun scene? oO;; Correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest joynara

Full Recap for Ep. 18:

Reprise from ending of ep. 18 (but minus the scenes with HJ & SeH) @MiJeong's flat.

====Cafe/Restaurant?============================

HyunJoon tells SangHyun he's not returning to the NSS. SaH: If it's because of the new director, don't mind him. HJ: That's not it. SaH: You know they haven't uncovered the IRIS members in Korea, and the Blue House wants you to help with the investigation. HJ: I was able to sleep for the first time in 2 yrs w/o any nightmares. Stepping into those nightmares again... it makes me afraid. SaH acknowledges his fear, but tells him not to be hasty with his decision, think again after you've had some rest.

--------------------------------------------

SeungHee packing for her mini-trip with HJ, checks her digital camera with pictures of their time in Akita, leaves her place.

====NSS========================================

SangHyun wonders where MiJeong is. TaeSung: She hasn't shown up today, can't even reach her. SaH a little irritated by her absence in these times. Tells him to call her again.

====Jeju Island===================================

Shots of HJ & SH driving around the island, fun & wine at the hotel. HJ & SH on the beach. SH: What are you thinking? / HJ: Nothing. Which is comforting. I can just enjoy this great view before my eyes. / SH: Me too. I love that I don't have to burden myself with complicated thoughts & just enjoy being with you.

----Hotel room-------------------------------

HJ lounging in the sofa with a book in his hand, SH has just come in, wonders where she's been.

SH: A friend from the university lives here on the island. Got married and runs a tangerine orchard. Her two kids are so cute. (looks at his book) 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close'? What kind of a title is that?

HJ: It's the story of a kid who lost his father in the 9/11 terror. His situation sounds like mine and... I don't know, the book works like a cure?

SH: Why tax yourself with such a book, when you have the definitive cure? / HJ: What's that?

(SH points to herself, removes his book.) SH: Shall we start the cure? (after initiating a few kisses) Is it working?

HJ: A little. (SH lies with him on the sofa, HJ kisses her on the forehead, eyes)

----Morning after------------------------------

Shot of HJ & SH on the bed. SH wakes up first, leans closer to look at him sleep, when her mobile buzzes. Looks at the caller ID (we don't see it), then gets out of the bed quietly to take the call near the dressing table.

SH: Hello? Yes, speaking. Where are you now? (sighs, presses forehead) All right. (ends call, looks at HJ asleep in the mirror).

Camera follows her as she walks through the hotel and leaves in a rented car. Shot of a mysterious man watching her leave, then stepping into his own car.

====Transfer convoy==============================

Convoy carrying Baek San, SaWoo, and their men; heading to a tunnel, nothing suspicious reported. But as they exit the tunnel, get ambushed by mercenaries (at least 20+). Inside the vehicle, SaWoo & his men take care of the guards while Baek San sits impassive. Baek San's right-hand man gets shot in the struggle, apologizes to Baek San as he lies panting; Baek San: (takes a gun from one of the dead guards) I know, you don't have to speak. We will complete the mission. (finishes him off) / Mercenaries get them out, pay their respects to Baek San.

====Hotel======================================

HyunJoon restless at the front desk, gets a call from SangHyun. SaH: You need to return immediately. HJ: I told you, I'm... SaH: (cuts him off) Baek San & SaWoo have escaped! I sent a helicopter, so come quickly. (ends call) HJ tries to reach SeungHee (again; his mobile shows at least half a dozen attempts), but her mobile's turned off.

====Tunnel====================================

The KCIA interrogator from ep. 17 updating SangHyun on the situation-- everyone's disappeared, minus Baek San's right-hand man; agents all dead, except one on his way to ER (but gets a call that agent didn't make it); the attack didn't last over 10 min.; appears those who attacked were trained like commandos; wonders how they might have known about the date/time & route of the convoy, only a select people inside the KCIA were privy to the details; ditto at the NSS, where only the director & SangHyun had any knowledge.

Video conference call with SangHyun, SeungHee's best friend & director at the NSS, Chief of Staff at the Blue House.

Nothing on the escapees so far, no clues left, difficult to track with the satellite because of the number of tunnels around the location; director orders they make sure they can't leave the country; CoS places the NSS in charge of the investigation.

====Huge estate in a mountainous area==============

Estate armed to the teeth & guarded like a fort by scores of mercenaries. Baek San, SaWoo et al. arrive, greeted by the mercenary leader [joynara: will call him by the actor's name, Ryu].

Baek San: How did you get this place. / Ryu: Headquarters arranged it.

Baek San: (takes a call from HQs) Speaking. We just arrived. I understand. (hangs up)

Ryu: (introduces his men) [David] He's from the Delta Forces, belongs to the civil military unit with the HQs' Private Military Company. Supported the US forces in Kosovo & other conflict zones, and was working in Afghanistan when he was summoned for this mission. (points to two other men) They're instructors from the secret camps in Sierra Leone. They've trained our best mercenaries.

Baek San: (gets the military salute from the three, acknowledges) From now, Jin SaWoo will be in charge of all operation commands. (Ryu looks less than pleased; SW introduces himself.)

====North Korea=================================

ChulYoung: (commends SunHwa on her hard work first) Re: your activities in Japan & Korea, I told them you were following my orders to stop the coup, so they won't bother you with it any more. (SuH thanks him.) Now all you have to do is return to the security corps.

SunHwa: If I may have a say in it... I don't want to return to the corps.

CY: Tell me what you want.

SuH: I want to return home. Whether I work as a farmer or a teacher there... that's how I'd like to live.

CY: I think I'll be heading south again for the summit's preparations. I wish you could help me with it.

SuH: I don't want to go to the south again.

CY: Is it because of that fellow, Kim HJ?

SuH: (beat) I wish it were like a cold... even if you were sick... after a night or two of illness, you could shake it off as if you felt fine. (CY offers some comfort, by placing his hand on her shoulder)

CY: I wish you could be happy. I hope you don't suffer any more. Let's give some time to that matter of going to the south. Get some rest first.

=====NSS================================

HJ back at HQs, SangHyun briefs him on the attack. SaH: Also... MiJeong has been found dead.

----Forensic lab--------------------------

Doctor very upset he has to do the postmortem on MJ. Cause of death: fracture of the cervical vertebrae, which damaged the autonomic nervous system; she was killed instantly. No other clues on her body, not even fingerprints; her mobile's disappeared, her PC damaged very badly; 'it's the work of an expert.'

TaeSung & SeH's friend come in; they've recovered MiJeong's hard drive, found details of the transfer convoy in her files, think someone hacked into the director's terminal, server login info belongs to the lab doctor, which he denies vehemently. Doctor confesses MJ offered to help him with his sites blocking and he gave her his ID card. SaH furious, but too late.

-----------------------------------------

Outside, HJ tries to reach SeH again, but mobile still turned off.

====Estate=================================

Mercenaries checking weapons in what looks like a storage room; enough firepower there to arm a unit. Baek San & SaWoo in the hallway, peek inside.

SW: What do you plan to do with them? / Baek: The President continues to pursue the summit. We must stop it.

SW: (Is it possible) With them? / Baek: Maybe... what would you do? Eliminating the one who's forcing the summit would end it, wouldn't it? / SW: (stunned) You mean... the President?

====NSS===================================

SeungHee's friend briefs HJ on MiJeong's phone records; mostly to family & friends, but there's an unidentified number which keeps appearing for the past 4 months. TaeSung has unlocked a private folder on MiJeong's personal blog; holds many pictures of MJ & a man who's blurred; picture restored, HJ recognizes him as the assassin in Akita who killed Yuki & her family.

HJ: (hands over the picture to SangHyun) I don't know his name or nationality, but given that he's fluent in Korean, I suspect he's Korean or an ethnic Korean gyopo. (SaH: How do you know him?) He tried to kill me in Japan to get Dr Hong SeungRyong's files, and murdered the people who helped me there, Yuki & her family. And recently, he killed Yeon GiHoon. He must be a professional assassin from IRIS.

SaH: If he started seeing MiJeong 4 months ago, he must have approached her on purpose.

HJ: He's our best lead to locate the whereabouts of Baek San & Jin SaWoo.

SaH glad they've got at least some pictures to track Vick. HJ also confesses he hasn't been able to reach SeungHee for hours, that they were together in Jeju but he returned on his own, that he's very nervous about it. SaH decides to send some agents to Jeju so that HJ can focus on finding Baek & SW.

=====Blue House==============================

Powwow re: convoy attack. White-haired advisor frustrated the KCIA & the NSS made no progress with the investigation. Chief of Staff reminds the President they have very little information on the IRIS members inside Korea and worse, leaks keep happening whether it's Yeon's assassination or the convoy attack. Recommends that the President inform the North about the situation and reconsider the summit. President not pleased with the advice, but CoS wants him to understand the risks have increased when they know next to nothing about IRIS. Press secretary interjects, the North has stabilized their own internal problems, why communicate our confusion & problems to the NKoreans? President stands firm on the summit, we've overcome a nuclear terror attempt, must hold our position regardless of (IRIS') offensive, just find Baek San & uncover their plot.

====Estate=============================

Baek San, SaWoo, mercenaries holding a strategy meeting [re: assassinating the President?]

Ryu: Three teams infiltrate, occupy the security room, and install the biochemical weapons in [not sure which room].

Baek: What biochemical weapons will you use?

Mercenary 1: Soman gas. Its (median) lethal dose is 2000mg/kg, so we can annihilate with a very small amount.

Female mercenary: (in English) I researched the building's blueprint. 10 min. to our target.

Ryu: Once we finish the jobs in the security room & [that other room with the gas], we block all the exits from the security room & David's team will haul the hostages to the central lobby.

Baek: Expected completion time? / Ryu: 15 min. will be enough. / Baek: (to SW) What do you think?

SW: It's risky. The chosen targeted location has a simple structure & few exits, so it may look easy to defend, but it'll also make it difficult to escape after the operation. Moreover, it's isolated from the other buildings, which will facilitate the special forces & the SWAT teams' rescue operation. It'd be more advantageous to seek a location with more exits & connections to the outside, and with a more complicated structure.

Ryu: It's impossible, with our current manpower.

SW: It's not manpower we need, it's time. If we take control of our positions according to the time schedule, set up the exits with booby traps, install the biochemical weapons, and warn them if they force entry, it's entirely possible. We need to change our target location, and revise the details of the operation.

Baek: (to Ryu) Revise the plans from scratch. (Ryu nods, but very displeased with SW)

-----Weapons room-----------------------------

Men inside, SW comes in for some inspection. His right-hand man enters, hovers. SW sends out the men for privacy.

Right-hand man: I've looked about, and they seem to be holding someone in a room on the 2nd basement floor. No one other than the Director/Baek San was seen entering the room.

SW: And you don't know who that is? / Right-hand man: No.

-----Hallway----------------------------------

SW overhears Baek's phone call--

Baek: Yes, we're revising all our plans. Yes. We'll reschedule the D-Day. And about Choi SeungHee, I'll take care of the problem per your instructions. Yes. You don't have to worry about it.

-----Baek San's room---------------------------

Sw requests for a meeting--

Baek: What is it you want to say?

SW: Frankly... I'm very confused right now. / Baek: Why?

SW: Because I have many questions but very few answers. / Baek: Continue.

SW: What my position is inside the organization, that I can only learn about this organization on which I staked my life from you... it all frustrates me. / Baek: What else?

SW: I also wonder about your relationship with Choi SeungHee. Your regards towards CSH was very special, even braving risks from the organization. What's the reason you give her so much consideration & care for her?

Baek: My answer's very clear & simple. That you only know what you need to know in your position is the reason this organization endures & sustains itself. Needless curiosity will place you in danger. I understand your anguish, but you're already at the heart of the organization, so you need not feel confused. And cast away those questions about CSH. That's a warning, not an advice. If you have CSH in your heart... that's the most dangerous thing.

====North Korea==========================

CY: (apologizes for bothering her first) When we were investigating (coup leader) Lee TaeJun (from ep. 17), we arrested someone who acted as a link btw Lee & IRIS. (takes out a USB) This carries all the information we got from him. We didn't get much, so we don't have the full picture, but I think another plot is under way in the South. This is a serious problem that might stop the summit. As the head of the security, I cannot escort [Kim JungIl] to the South if I know there are risks ahead. SunHwa, you must have learned a lot about IRIS when you were with Kim HJ. I want you to look over this information, before I discuss this with the SKoreans.

-----SunHwa's office--------------------

USB carries profiles of people of various nationalities, which includes Baek San... and SeungHee. Each profile before SeungHee showed clearly at the bottom they were IRIS, but in SeungHee's case, the camera doesn't zoom out, so all we see is her personal information.

-----ChulYoung's office------------------

SuH: I think IRIS sent over armed men to rescue Baek San & his people. Didn't you hear anything from the South?

CY: Nothing. Even if something like that did happen, they have no reason to inform us.

SuH: I will... accompany you to the South. / CY: Why the sudden change of heart? (no response) Alright, get ready.

====NSS===============================

Forensic lab doctor shows HJ pictures of footprints from the site of the attack. Different sizes, but they're the same type of shoes, all custom-made for the US forces, esp. for the Special Forces sent overseas or the private military contractors.

HJ also hears from another agent that the Immigration Control records found a match for the picture (of MiJeong & Vick), a Canadian national by the name of Harrisons.

On the satellite picture front, not much, very fuzzy, SeungHee's friend thinks the signals from the satellite might have been tampered with deliberately. Best they can do is to map out possible escape routes & locations from the attack site. HJ hands her Harrisons/Vick's entry details, asks if she can unearth any more false passports & connect the dots based on his visit records (which countries he visited, how long he stayed, etc.).

TaeSung found something interesting in one of MiJeong's pictures showing Vick drinking wine. (Says MJ never drinks wine, but didn't she take a sip before she died?) Wine label shows it's imported, but of limited edition for collectors. So HJ requests he track down the importers & the list of buyers.

SeungHee finally shows up. Friend gets fussy, where have you been, we were all so worried, after what happened to MiJeong. SeH shocked to learn MJ's been killed, by an IRIS assassin. HJ still speechless. Takes her aside to talk.

HJ: What happened?

SeH: I'm sorry. / HJ: What's the matter?

SeH: I can't say right now, it's difficult. But nothing happened to me, and I'm back safely, aren't I? Hope you can just accept that & overlook this for now.

SangHyun comes over, scolds her for her absence, hands over a file for profiling.

SeH: (to HJ) I'm going to start on this.

====Art gallery==========================

Clandestine meeting with SaWoo & the Press Secretary. She asks if Baek San's fine, wants to know where he is. SW, can't divulge that, anything she wants to relay to Baek, tell me. She leaves a USB on one of the displays, says it's information Baek has requested.

=====Estate============================

SaWoo alone in his room, drinking. Flashback to his meeting earlier with Baek ('My answer's very clear & simple. That you only know what you need to know in your position is the reason this organization endures & sustains itself. Needless curiosity will place you in danger. / And cast away those questions about CSH. That's a warning, not an advice. If you have CSH in your heart... that's the most dangerous thing.') Flashback to ep. 16, when SeungHee lured him away from HJ & SunHwa ('Don't come any closer. / Shoot me. Shoot me like you shot HyunJoon!').

====NSS===============================

SeungHee: I've gone over the analysis reports, and I think based on the weapons we recovered from the attack site, we should draw up a list of the private military companies.

HyunJoon: Can we talk for a moment?

SeH: Let's do it another time. (Her mobile starts to buzz. Doesn't answer it.) / HJ: Take it. / SeH: No, it's fine.

HJ: If you really don't want to talk, I won't ask. But I have a question. When you were taken hostage, [Cap] got a call from someone during your interrogation, then released you immediately. Aren't you curious why you were set free safely?

SeH: I'm curious too, but I don't know the reason.

HJ: After what happened to MiJeong... I'm just so worried about you. Our opponents are Baek San & SaWoo... and they might seek you as target. ... Get back to work.

====Hotel with NKorean delegation===========

ChulYoung informed Chief of Staff and Press Secretary have come for a visit.

====NSS================================

HyunJoon gets a call from SunHwa.

SuH: It's me. I'm in Seoul right now. I've come with the working-level delegation for the summit. I really need to see you.

====Hotel with NKorean delegation===========

CoS congratulates ChulYoung on heading the security for the summit. CY asks about the investigation on Baek San & Jin SaWoo. [not clear whether he's asking about the investigations on IRIS or on their escape, but guessing the former, since we haven't seen the SKoreans tell him they've escaped; we do know he knows they have, from SunHwa.] CoS evasive, we're still investigating but not many leads. CY: I think another plot is under way to stop the summit. When we were investigating the coup leaders, we uncovered something on IRIS... / CoS stops him, asks the Press Secretary to leave, would like to have a private chat with CY. After she leaves, CoS to CY: Go on.

-----Outside CY's room------------------

Press Secretary: (on the phone) It's me. I'm quite sure Park ChulYoung has found out something. He's telling it to [CoS] right now. Yes. And [Cos] suspects me.

------Further away from the hotel----------

SunHwa: During the investigation on the coup leaders, we uncovered some information on IRIS. I looked into it... it mentioned Choi SeungHee. / HJ: SeungHee?

SunHwa: I think IRIS may be zeroing on Choi SH as an elimination target. In my opinion... Choi SH's in danger.

------CY's room-------------------------

CoS: Let me report it back to the President, and discuss it with him first.

CY: If we need to change the summit schedule, please get back to me ASAP.

------Outside hotel-----------------------

CoS & Press Secretary heading back to their car. She falls behind, faking to take a call. CoS gets in first, waits for her. HyunJoon & SunHwa walking back to the hotel as well. Vick in the shadows eyeing the CoS' car. Driver turns the ignition key, car explodes. HJ & SuH stunned, look about, notice Vick walking away, chase after him. Unaware, Vick reaches his getaway car & leaves. SuH tries to shoot him, but HJ intervenes, he's our only lead to Baek San & Jin SW, we have to follow him. Stops a car with his gun, and follows Vick with SuH. Freeze-frame on HJ & Vick.

I'm not sure if KSH told HJ that it's neither that. I might have gotten it wrong, but i remember KSH telling HJ that it's neither the north koreans nor the south koreans responsible for assassinating the north korean politician in Hungary. She meant that it's probably it's probably an order from a third organisation, ie. IRIS that actually instructed HJ to carry out the mission via BS.

And yeah, CSH received the information about Gwanghwamun from NSS, who were informed by the minister.

Guest Lilazinprincess

you know, now that you mention it - maybe the book will have some significance as to her character...i've never seen a show before waste a minute talking about a book title...and now that i think about it more and more i bet it's a clue to her character o_o. but omg if she turns out to be iris, which she probably is, im going to throw my computer out the window :angry:

Yes, if you go with that translation then it does. Who's incredibly to him? Seunghee. Who's going to create the biggest ruckus. Seunghee.

And WOOT to the best tag team ever! Sunhwa is back!

Thank you joynara! I always look forward to your posts.

Best line yet: : I've looked about, and they seem to be holding someone in a room on the 2nd basement floor. No one other than the Director/Baek San was seen entering the room. As if that doesn't say something.

Guest celena8899

so it seems from the great translations that CSH is in danger, rather than that she is DANGER...i wonder what her real identity is, i'm really anticipating her character. she's really different from everyone in the sense, we all have a flat out knowledge about what those characters are and such, but CSH is just someone so mysterious that we think we know who she is, but we really don't. and i really want to know why she's so dangerous to both men.

ratings are good, was it lower than yesterday's ep? i'm really hoping that the two ep finale will break 40!

Hehe seems like we're just using all the spoiler tag in this forum.

If the writer tries to give some unexpected thing to us, then CSH won't be Iris nor Baek San daughter. What is her identity is definitely something to look forward to. .

2uss I really love your artworks. The second one is just superb and amazing. I love the color blending. Both of them looks really in love

Guest Lilazinprincess

so it seems from the great translations that CSH is in danger, rather than that she is DANGER...i wonder what her real identity is, i'm really anticipating her character. she's really different from everyone in the sense, we all have a flat out knowledge about what those characters are and such, but CSH is just someone so mysterious that we think we know who she is, but we really don't. and i really want to know why she's so dangerous to both men.

ratings are good, was it lower than yesterday's ep? i'm really hoping that the two ep finale will break 40!

But i think in Sunhwa's mind it is the other way around. I don't think she believes that herself either.

-----------------------------------

Also, there is a possibility that actor Kwon Sang Woo will participate in IRIS 2. There are articles out there now using the idea of the "LBH's rippling effect" to explain the dropped in ratings.

Archived