Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Guest Avex

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jinjer Ale

^ For albums though, buying the Korean version of the Japanese release is usually cheaper - I think they're both the same except instead of seeing the fine print written in Japanese, it's all in Korean.

But yeah, I never bought any of her singles because I'm too poor = . =;;

• 2 weeks later...

hurry up lena park!! get ur single out already!!

man, im looking up for AT least a sample of her single, and its hard to find it. havent found it yet.

i heard epik high is going to be in it. the 2nd track: The City.

LENA PARK'S SINGLE HAS FINALLY CAME OUT!

the single has came out!!! wh00t!! i only was able to hear the sample of the 1st track, it's all right. but the 2nd track, the city, is GREAT!!! (i've heard the whole thing for the 2nd track, PM me if u want to hear the full 2nd track

anyhow, some GREAT LINKS:

http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UECM-1001

scroll down for samples of these tracks.

and:

an ENGLISH interview of lena park's new single:

http://www.iiv.ne.jp/promo/bb/park01_500k.asx

(with japanese subs, but its in english. she goes into detail about her single!)

• 1 month later...
Guest Joan H

I've been listening to her songs especially her english songs, and I realize that she has an english accent when she sings in purely english songs. But then I heard her speak in english and she's perfect. I found that incredibly strange because it's usually the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joyeux

She has a new song out called, 'Whi Tae Roh Oon Ee Yah Gi.' If anyone wants it, I have it ^^;; PM ME! It sounds a bit different from her other r&b/ballad tracks. It's more of her 'Subete Mono No Ni Anata No Omou' style.

Guest Mishxmish

i am a singer too... <not a professional one> but i sing for church, all states, and etc~ I am anti korean girl singers because i dont realli find talents in them as much as american singers or european singers however i honestly give Park junghyun hands down the best korean female singers.. The range she reaches and the amount of power her puts forth in her songs is incomparable to any other korean singer i have ever encountered... Its very easy to sing along to korean music, however lena's songs are absolutely amazing.

my all time favorite song is: ps I love you and you mean everything to me...

you have to see her vocal range: amazing

• 1 month later...
Guest tinasarangg

i just recently (like today) started to listen to lena park, and i'm so upset with myself for not giving her a try before. lena park has such an incrediable voice and such a sweet personality.

heh. total opposite of jessica ho.

Guest Avex

man i gotta update this thread. her single just came out

updated. srry for double post. this thread has been dead

Guest blueberries

I've recently became a fan after my friend let me listen to her 5th album. Her vocals are absolutely amazing, much better than lots of the female koean singers i've listened to. it's so hard to find info on her and perfs because she is pretty underrecognized. Such a shame, because she truly deserves the recognition that other, more famous but less talented 'singers' have.

There are quite a few live performances of hers on youtube (www.youtube.com), just search 'lena park' and 'park jung hyun' =)

Guest crackednut

I just checked youtube!!

and I had no idea she did those super recent perfs (5-31)

totally amazing...and believe it or not, even better than ever!

she was one of my first kpop idols

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mal3ficum

i like her music XD...hey does anyone have 'Guh jeet mahl chu lum' aka Like A Lie? well at least i THINK it translates into that O.O;;......i was just curious about the song coz it was mentioned in a translated fic =P

Guest crackednut

LENA PARK's NEW ALBUM RELEASED JUNE 20!!!

'COSMORAMA'

M03121573-01.jpg

01. Gold - Album Ver.-

02. Last Kiss

03. すべてのものにあなたを思う

04. MUSIC

05. 誰よりも

06. Moonlit Night

07. Love Come Back-愛を待ちわびて-English Ver.-

08. Spring Morning

09. Eternal Moments

10. This Love

11. STEPS

12. The Gold Within - Album Ver.-

Why must japanese albums cost so so sooo much?? :tears:

On another word...I like the "cosmos" and sky intensive theme for the album cover and the preceding singles

very fitting, considering the mv for 'Gold'

hopefully I can get the album soon >.<

gold mv is one of the best mv's i've seen.

dangerous story is a good song i agree, but the mv is not that... attracting. ionoe, im chinese. i cant understand it, whats the korean version about. i know the song is based on a movie

Guest ktown

Her new song "Dangerous Love" is very good.

which album is that song in

and i just bought her caramel single

love that song

Archived