Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Guest Avex

for those who didn't know...she VERY RECENTLY (Aug18) performed on MUSIC WAVE!!

so, be sure to check it out!! :w00t:

:edit:

You Mean Everything to Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqglR4TUbxI

It's Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cmu1kb5m2s

Against All Odds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkewvpVUxl8

Letter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1YOqsEB6Aw

Thanks. "You Mean Everything To Me" is my favorite song of Lena Park. :)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackednut

lol, I waited until I dl'ed it to watch...

there's this totally badass (for lack of better words) part of the Letter performance where she just takes out her earpiece

we all know she doesn't need it to know she's singing perfectly :D

I would have preferred to see her closing the show...but hey, her part was worth it all!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jung-hyun to Make Major Debut in Global Arena

2006-09-18

0918_enter_l.jpg

R&B singer Park Jung-hyun, known in Japan as Lena Park, will make a major debut in the global arena on October 4.

Japan’s Sankei Sports has reported that Park has signed a contract with Universal Music to advance to the global music market and will release her “major debut album” on October 4. The newspaper also wrote that Park will give a concert in Tokyo on October 2 at the Blue Jay Way.

Sankei Sports also introduced Park as a popular singer in both Korea and Japan who has released five single and three full-length albums in Japan, and has had all five of her albums released in Korea so far rank in the top-five on music charts.

The newspaper said that the title song of Park’s sixth album due for release in October has been featured as a background song in a cosmetics TV commercial starring Japanese actress Kato Koyuki, and that Park’s vocals and the way she expresses music has always drawn attention.

Japanese music producer Takebe Satoshi, who has produced music for many famous artists, praised Park’s vocals as unique when producing her new album. Music director Nagao Toshihiko, who filmed Park’s new music video, said he decided to film her promotional video after he heard her impressive vocals and recognized great potential in her at Park’s concert last year.

Park herself says her new album, music video and the jacket of her new CD will always remain in her memory. She said she wants to convey to listeners the passion and hard work her production crew has invested in the new album.

Sankei Sports wrote that the day Park will gain global recognition as a singer is just around the corner.

c: KBS Global

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Park Jung Hyun's 6th Japan Single]

2000284911257317021_rs.jpg

Singer Park Jung Hyun was highly praised for her 6th single album showcase in Japan. Her single, "Love Jealousy", was presented at the showcase. Since the song appeared in a TV commercial with famous Japanese actress Koyuki, the song has been winning much love from fans. Radio stations and showbiz programs in Japan were also in attendance at the showcase.

Credits ~ ArirangTV.com + STARnews + Kpopper.com + noV@Kpop Kingdom

• 2 months later...
Guest satisfaction!

AHHHHHHH LENA PARKKKKK = ALL TIME FAV. SINGER<33!

She needs more recognition on Soompi.. T_T LOL at least she's doing well <3

goshhhh freakin talanted womann!

Guest KuYA II

hiiiii does anyone have the song Eternal Memory (english version) from lena park?

gahhh....i can't seem to find this song because its a beautiful song!! I think its from the Mulan OST...if anyone has it please pm me thank you!!! ^____^

anybody been having any news on her? she hasn't been really doing anything that much other than singing in korea last decmember on love letter

Guest shimeunbee

i think she may be studying in school

i dont know my mom tells me she sings on the side and studies in america

i used to take piano lessons from lena when she was in high school

my mom still keeps in touch with her mom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arafinwe

Lena is great :-) Amazing voice and live talent. Lena had last year a lot of travels between Korea and Japan. I think it's hard on her, she gained some weight because of that. I still like her thought. Maybe she is pregnant ? Her face is so round ! Anyway, I hope she's happy, but she said all those travels were realy tiring for her !

hiiiii does anyone have the song Eternal Memory (english version) from lena park?

gahhh....i can't seem to find this song because its a beautiful song!! I think its from the Mulan OST...if anyone has it please pm me thank you!!! ^____^

I got even the video of Eternal Memory ! If you want, PM me.

Guest KuYA II

oh i saw the video...i'm just looking for the eternal memories english version mp3

if you have it can you pm me thank you ^^

this is indeed one of my favorite songs from lena park =)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest crystal_t33rs

Lena Park performed on YDH's Love Letter last week! She was part of the Summer Special "Lady Day" portion of the show. There were also performances by Gummy, Big Mama, and Park Hwayobi. They sang "All I Want For Christmas" and "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" together. Lena & Gummy sang "Scar Deeper Than Love" together and Lena sang "You Raise Me Up" and "Pyun Ji Hal Kkae Yo/I'll Write a Letter to You." Check this link CLICK! then go onto the link that says monmonsnow's videos or something like that and you can click to view them.

• 1 month later...

LENA PARK'S MAKING A COMEBACK THIS YEAR!!!! I randomly looked her up on naver today, and was found with this news from YTN Star. They were talking about how autumn reminds them of ballad singers and they were talking about all the artists that were making comebacks and Lena Park was one of them! Supposedly, she's releasing a single next month and then her 6th Korean album in November! More than half the album's been recorded right now!

Here's the link from where I got info:

CLICK!

I can't wait! She's participated in the production(other than singing, of course) and I can't wait to hear what the album'll sound like. ^^ I really liked her 5th album, which she also contributed in as well. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. haha.

I was having such a crummy day, but after seeing this, my whole day freaking lit up. lol. Gotta love Park Jung Hyun!

Archived