Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Guest Avex

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest femaki84

Oh i didnt know there's a Lena Park thread...her voice is so wonderful...and when I heard her perform "live"..man..nearly fainted coz of her power! she literally rocked the concert with "Kkume" despite her petite build...I was so lucky to watch her perform...Also watched a vid of her performance while I was in Yong Pyong Resort...Same thing...she was so good! almost tore the concert stage with her lung power..lol...

Thanks Avex for dedicating a thread to da diva herself...she deserves it..

wow..500,000..that sounds like alot for a 1st album...but i dun seem to see her promote her albums alot...prob coz she's still studying in Columbia or sth...so anyone knows her popularity in Korea? coz she still sells well rite..?Her talents in music and singing are great...i've got her 5th album and hmmm..she makes good music too...her piano piece..so unlike of wat a normal singer will put into their albums...

oh yes yes...I bet she has Singaporean fans (like my buddy and I and a small lot at the Euphoria Concert) although kpop's not realli widely popular here coz we dun have any source of media playing or airing kpop here..but her cds are sold here...hmm..she's lacking fans here @ Soompi...

Oh i didnt know there's a Lena Park thread...her voice is so wonderful...and when I heard her perform "live"..man..nearly fainted coz of her power! she literally rocked the concert with "Kkume" despite her petite build...I was so lucky to watch her perform...Also watched a vid of her performance while I was in Yong Pyong Resort...Same thing...she was so good! almost tore the concert stage with her lung power..lol...

Thanks Avex for dedicating a thread to da diva herself...she deserves it..

wow..500,000..that sounds like alot for a 1st album...but i dun seem to see her promote her albums alot...prob coz she's still studying in Columbia or sth...so anyone knows her popularity in Korea? coz she still sells well rite..?Her talents in music and singing are great...i've got her 5th album and hmmm..she makes good music too...her piano piece..so unlike of wat a normal singer will put into their albums...

oh yes yes...I bet she has Singaporean fans (like my buddy and I and a small lot at the Euphoria Concert) although kpop's not realli widely popular here coz we dun have any source of media playing or airing kpop here..but her cds are sold here...hmm..she's lacking fans here @ Soompi...

"Kkume" (In Dream / Dream), i believe thats the song that got her popular all over asia.

Yeah, she could be either in columbia... i heard in an interview that lena park is pretty shy, so thats why she doesn't promote that much. she's getting popular in asia all right, but she isn't well known to people in the US. she already released a japanese version of her album "On & On" (Japanese ver name: Beyond the Line) this year.

Oh yeah, want this thread to spread? Put the link of this topic on your signature. Thanks!

Guest femaki84

"Kkume" (In Dream / Dream), i believe thats the song that got her popular all over asia.

Yeah, she could be either in columbia... i heard in an interview that lena park is pretty shy, so thats why she doesn't promote that much. she's getting popular in asia all right, but she isn't well known to people in the US. she already released a japanese version of her album "On & On" (Japanese ver name: Beyond the Line) this year.

Oh yeah, want this thread to spread? Put the link of this topic on your signature. Thanks!

hehe...Ok...I'll try my best....but i hardly post these days.geez..

• 2 weeks later...

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! UPDATE OF LENA PARK!! THANKS TO HER OFFICIAL JAPANESE WEBSITE! WHOOT! HERE'S THE LINK:

http://www.lenapark.jp/asx/interview04.asx

LENA PARK IS CURRENTLY working on her new album. It's going to be a MOSTLY JAPANESE ALBUM. CAN'T WAIT!

lol, i sound like a teenybopper using all these caps. had to bring this topic back up

Guest fangorn

ah I want to ask Lena Park's fans here. She has a song - a duet she did with Lim Jae Bum - very very popular song. Did she make a mv out of this song?

Im currently searching for it actually coz i just found that she is the original co-singer of this song - I heard it first off Park Hyo Shin + Ann version.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest femaki84

Oh gosh..this thread's so stagnant...moving as little times as we've seen Ms Park herself ard...anyway..I found this interview of her dated from 13 March 2005..Click on the pic to reach KBS page n then click on the pic again to watch a streaming vid of her interview...

It's a rather long interview..A real treat for her English fans like us...She talked about her 5th album..to her title song..n then her singing style...n lotsa other stuff

e050313_l.jpg[

Guest Jinjer Ale

i like her voice (: but she is very .... average looking.

She is. She looks normal /average pretty girl. But when she puts up makeup and etc etc like all the other celebs, she looks pretty good. But she has this consistency of staying "natural" with her work - and I think it's great.

OMFG.. I'm so in love with her voice!

I listened to a small clip of her song Moon/Fall In love/ Dal (?) on the music award thing. and.. ahhhh.. fell in love with her voice. heehee.. :D

Does anyone know where I can get her MVs?

she's not very popular and not a lot of links on her.

Archived