Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Guest Avex

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my absolute favorite. her albums are timeless and i could listen to them over and over again. i love that she's such a great musician. best ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest babossagaji

She does sing very well and wow! Her voice is just wow!

But I never realized she was so short. Sucha big voice for a small person.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

Her voice is beautiful, she doesn't get the fame she deserves though, she sounds way better than half the singers in korea now, but shes not a famous as them =/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sweet_treats1812

this thread is kinda "dead" but anyways~ :lol: i jst discovered lena park through a friend and i must say, i really love her voice! i enjoy listening to in dreams...the song is jst captivating...

GOOD NEWS, lena park's single is coming out soon. 2/22 release guys!

the album cover is right here:

jkt_0602.jpg

oh yeah, subscribe for this thread if u wanna hear news about lena park. its going to b hard to find news if u dont subscribe to it

i like her voice (: but she is very .... average looking.

Despite her "average" looks, her voice overpowers it. Besides, she's a singer. She isn't a model or anything and doesn't exactly have to be beautiful. Lol, anyways, I've just been listening to her 4th album, and I've become obsessed with her songs again xD

Can't wait for her new single!! Oh, and Avex, I love your avatar!

Despite her "average" looks, her voice overpowers it. Besides, she's a singer. She isn't a model or anything and doesn't exactly have to be beautiful. Lol, anyways, I've just been listening to her 4th album, and I've become obsessed with her songs again xD

Maybe it's just me...but I actually like her fifth album a whole lot better than her 4th album. I cannot stop listening to it; I like it that much.

And I don't find Lena that average. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's pretty and really cute.

Can't wait for her new single!! Oh, and Avex, I love your avatar!

and i love ur signature and avatar. is that lena park?

it is a daily occasion for me to listen to her music. honestly, its because of her shyness that she isnt promoted that much when she deserves it.

Guest Jinjer Ale

Definitely agree.

Gotta love her voice.

Maybe it's just me...but I actually like her fifth album a whole lot better than her 4th album. I cannot stop listening to it; I like it that much.

And I don't find Lena that average. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's pretty and really cute.

^^ Actually, all her albums are great! Lol. But the Op. 4 album is my favorite :D And I don't think she's average at all either. She is beautiful, IMO. I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something about her. AHAHA.

and i love ur signature and avatar. is that lena park?

it is a daily occasion for me to listen to her music. honestly, its because of her shyness that she isnt promoted that much when she deserves it.

Lol thank you, it is Lena in my sig ^^ And yeah, she definitely deserves more than what she has now, but according to my cousin and her friends who live in Korea, college students love Lena Park! They find her voice easy on the ears.

I wish Lena would have a concert in America!

I wish Lena would have a concert in America!

she already did. just not that recent. i believe it was around october in LA? a small ktown concert though

she already did. just not that recent. i believe it was around october in LA? a small ktown concert though

I meant sometime this year ^^ Ah.... It sucks that I don't live in Cali. All the main concerts seem to be there, and if they're in the East, I can never go on those days.

I'm so jealous of the people who got to see her in the 'In My Soul' concert :tears:

Archived