Official Lena Park (박정현 / Park Jung Hyun) Thread

Guest Avex

I feel like I was the only one who didn't know she'll release a new album ... I found it on yesasia. :)

she looks beautiful in the cover:)

tracklist:

01. 치카치카

02. 청순가련 리나 박

03. 나 같은 사람 너 같은 사람 (Feat. T. (윤미래))

04. 만져줘요

05. 비밀

06. Sunday Brunch

07. 비가

08. 사랑은 이런게 아닌데...

09. 만나러 가는 길

interesting how the title says "10 Ways To Say I Love You" and the album only consists 9 songs.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hyorish

I just listened to the album and I have to say I'm pretty impressed, despite myself for hoping for tracks like No Break.

Still good though and the cover is awesome. :D

But yeah, find it strange that is has 9 tracks o_o

Guest heartbreakkid

You're not the only one. I didn't know about the new album either until today. Can't wait to get my copy of her album.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rei-hime42

i like her..

i became aware of her through inori~you raise me up..haha..

i thought a jpa singer sang that song but i was amazed to learn that she sang it

her japanese is really good..^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truffles

Keep checking youtube from time to time.. so many faithful fans sharing her love. She was on Music Travel LaLaLa a few days ago and performed her new title Secret & a few older hits. It's a great blessing to see her shine under the spotlight so soon after her last album, as if she took no break.

I'm seriously considering going to HB to cheer her on while she does what she does best.. singing live on stage. I missed my dream opportunity when I was in Seoul during her 5th album activities.. she had concert plans but my sisters wanted to do something else...

I found a rare lifestyle feature of her on My Style Road:

Introducing Sadee! I looked the name up and apparently its hebrew for Princess. Watch her cradle it in her bag like Paris does. It's oh-so fashionable.

Pq1dWuXA.jpg

aV1eQUT9.jpg

Pq1dYQ70.jpg

Pour me some hot star bucks. Doesn't require sugar cause her vocal cords are already so sweet.

aV1eSdbS.jpg

Singer-Waiter Kim Jo Han serves up drinks. I don't think one round will be enough.

Pq1dZo20.jpg

Voices of R&B king and queen unite in a jazz bar to sing Can't help falling in love. The mood is not bad.

Pq1dZH_9.jpg

Direct HQ video stream:

mms://222.122.138.115/Mediaway/0005/0005_232.wmv

I've uploaded a LQ mirror on

If anyone could kindly translate a few main points from the interview I'd be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...
Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

A thread of a really underrated korean singer =)

that is so true. here are some pics of her at Hollywood bowl with SNSD Sunny.

Picture114.jpg

DSCN1174.jpg

Plus, an extra icon.

kpop_icon1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Minomo

ah, the topic is on the 1st page! :)

So I link this video here even though I'm sure everyone saw this already, right?

It was great to hear this song again and now with K.Will because it'll always be one of my fave k-ballads.

Btw, I don't know why but as I watched them singing together, I thought they'd make a cute couple. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lena Park can sing!

I just recently discovered her again through a collaboration she did with Park Hyo Shin

for Scar Deeper than Love. She has an interesting pitch, it's very light

and airy which is peculiar but interesting to listen to.

Her collab with Park Hyo Shin for the said song sounded weird but cute.

They look so cute together even though there is a 6-year gap.

I remember seeing her appear in some forums back in the day

but now she's been rather quiet.

Is there anything happening with her? She seems to be rather quiet

in terms of song promotion and such. Is she still shy in terms of TV personality?

• 11 months later...

'Snowy Village in October 2010' confirmed lineup - Shin Seung Hun, Lena Park, Yoon Jong Shin, Hong Kwang-Ho

The lineup has been finalized for the 10-year anniversary 'Snowy Village in October 2010'. Shin Seung Hun, Lena Park, Yoon Jong Shin and Hong Kwang-Ho are confirmed to be performing. The concert will also feature a crossover with classical music led by a renowned conductor, Seo Hui Tae, of the Millennium Symphony Orchestra.  

The concert will be held at Yonsei University in Seoul for two days, Oct 30th and 31st.

imagecj.png

Cr: JES

Comment: A great lineup of talented ballad singers! I guess Lena Park is in Korea, but rather low-profile.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Lena Park to make a comeback + duet performance with Onew

After taking a temporary break in order to focus on her academics, Lena Park (Park Jung Hyun) will finally return to the stage with a new special album! Titled “Cover Me Vol. 1“, the album is scheduled to release on November 18th, and will contain her previous hit tracks from the 1st to her 3rd album.

Additionally, during the recording for MBC’s “Beauty Concert“, Park Jung Hyun performed a duet track with SHINee’s Onew. In order to put on a stellar collaboration with Park Jung Hyun, Onew squeezed in as much time as he could to prepare for the performance, despite his already crammed schedule.

At the ‘Beauty Concert’, Park Jung Hyun performed “Vincent” as well as a swing version of “You Mean Everything To Me.” She and Onew later serenaded the audience with Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat’s “Lucky.”

MBC’s ‘Beauty Concert’ will air on November 20th, but in the meantime, check out this fancam of the duet performance! (…unfortunately Lena is nowhere to be found in it, since the camera holder appears to be an avid Onew fan, but we’ll update later with another video!).

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/lena-park-to-make-a-comeback-duet-performance-with-onew

Watch : HERE

Guest adikkeluangman

SHINee’s Onew performs a duet with Lena Park

On November 18th, Lena Park (Park Jung Hyun) released a new special album titled “Cover Me Vol. 1“ which contains her previous hit tracks from her first 3 albums. After taking a temporary break from singing in order to focus on her academics, she has returned to the music stage.

Last week we reported that during the recording for MBC’s “Beauty Concert,“ Lena Park performed a duet track with SHINee’s Onew. Well, the show finally aired on November 20th and both Lena Park and Onew serenaded the audience with a cover of Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat’s “Lucky.” Check out the wonderful performance below.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/shinees-onew-performs-a-duet-with-lena-park

Watch it : HERE

Archived