[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest kissybabalu

i really love this series. i think that rainie portrayed her character very well.

i think her character is supposed to be annoying and she portrayed that very well and cutely too^^

the guys are definitely good looking

i definitely recommend this series if people are looking for laughs and a good storyline!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who've already watched ep3, do you know what song was featured during the scene where XH came to TM's house for her last lesson? It was a duet, and that song was really nice.

This series seriously makes me laughs LOL. Somehow Xiao Hua reminds me a lot of Nodame:P

Ratings for 29 Sep 08

1. 無敵珊寶妹 (台視) (Shan Bao Mei) 3.96

2. 不良笑花 (華視) (Miss No Good) 3.42

3. 籃球火 (中視) (Hotshot) 3.06

Source: 中時娛樂

Miss No Good now in 2nd spot.

Ratings improving lots.

Guest sunshine4ever

Ratings for 29 Sep 08

1. 無敵珊寶妹 (台視) (Shan Bao Mei) 3.96

2. 不良笑花 (華視) (Miss No Good) 3.42

3. 籃球火 (中視) (Hotshot) 3.06

Source: 中時娛樂

Miss No Good now in 2nd spot.

Ratings improving lots.

It should! I don't know why no one in this forum or AF is watching this series. It's such a good one.

Guest akaiito

i just have finished EP4 ... in Ep 5 Xiao Hua doesnt hav curly hair more ^^ it seems interesting now ... they will realize whom have they fall in love with ?

OMG Jia Le's Grandma --- she always plays roll as one highclass, rich and ego with such thick make up ... :( have bad feeling with the "desperate 3 " - (JiangMi,mama and Grandma)

^Xia Hua doesnt have curly hair anymore??? great, well its not like i dont like her with curly hair......i just dont like her curly hair in the drama

so this drama is airing only one episode a week?? i dont like to wait so i guess i will wait until all the episodes and the subs are out to watch it. I will still check this thread to kno wats going on lol

Guest andloveyelledno

Is there really any need to attack people simply because their view is not the one you agree with? This thread is not for "People who love it only". It's meant for everyone to come here and discuss their opinions on it. Let's be mature.

Guest lovebum4life

It's how her character is portray. If all you're going to complain about is how her character is portrayed, then don't watch any of the drama. Seriously, it's annoying when all someone can do is complain about the drama. I mean, you have the choice to not watch it if you don't like the characters. And if you're watch it because of the guys then just suck it up and deal with it. <_< Plus, you stated yourself that you stop watching after awhile. Then what's the point in picking up another Rainie drama if you know you're going to stop watching it after an episode or two?

I mean I think her voice is annoying in this drama, but I'm able to overlook that because I think the drama is fairly decent.

The girl's allowed to have an opinion you know. No need to attack her XD

Is there really any need to attack people simply because their view is not the one you agree with? This thread is not for "People who love it only". It's meant for everyone to come here and discuss their opinions on it. Let's be mature.

Agreed :)

Anyway I'm going to watch episode 1! I've neer finished a Rainie Yang drama but I think i'll like this one and plus everyone here is saying that it's pretty good! Pluse Dean is HOT!

oh wow this is the second time i see an argument up in the thread. all of the thread that are being post it up for fan to discuss about and share what we are thinking of the drama not to attack any one it seem like this drama is getting popular with the phase of ''attacking". it been a while rainie hasn't release any new of her MV wonder when will she release new music. wilber and rainie should do an MV with each other or even sing a duet.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I love this drama.

For some reason, I love how Rainie overreacts when her dad goes "What is Hui (something I forgot)?"

And she GASPS really loud and goes, "It's my motorcycle."

I love the story line.

And the best part is that DEAN IS MOTHER-FLIPPIN' HOT.

So is the Tang Men guy (drool)

Guest quantumvis

Hmm...after having watched four episodes, I must say that my opinion has changed, too. The drama is seriously descending into cliched and trite plots. Jia Si Le is too too perfect in behavior and dense in thought. Who demonstrates strong (very strong) interest in their elementary school classmate when reuniting after a gap of 10 yrs? And he is trusting to the point of disgusting everyone else. I can just imagine him exploding about the duties of friendship in the face of love, oh no. And woe, Jiang Mi actually does like Jia Si Le. It's fairly disappointing for me, as I had expected just 1! strong! character! So she'll now be an evil scheming lady instead of someone less overused and refreshing?

Xiao Hua's behavior is very puerile, if she is not indeed stupid. Talking to hairdryers, pretending not to understand--even though this may be somewhat more attractive in a truly naive and innocent girl, Xiao Hua is not very innocent. She has a very shrewd side, and this produces an adverse effect. I can see why Jia Si Le liked her as an elementary school classmate. She obviously hasn't changed since then.

The drama is still funny because of the weird, strange situations the characters find themselves engulfed in. However, the contrivances are beginning to show. And yes, the message to stick to one's true personality is very, very obvious. It's so obvious that unless some plot or writing enables change, I can see exactly how they will can make Xiao Hua end up with either of the two characters.

The acting is not dazzling, imho, but it isn't bad. It's probably because the characters seem more normal and everyday-like. Although Tang Men may also be descending into abusive boyfriend territory. Please, not another Last Friends thing!

Hopefully episode 5 will show some character development in Xiao Hua. I'm looking forward to Rainie Yang removing her wig. It seems to twist a little whenever she adjusts her hair. ;)

Archived