[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I'm really shocked at the preview for chapter 9.

SPOILERS BELOW FOR EP9

:crazy:

Is Xiao Hua Jia Se Le's half sister? After it, the preview made it seem like Xiao Hua was JSL's mom's kid whom XH's father had "Adopted".

No.

I wouldn't say half sister.

But by law, technically, they're siblings.

1) Jia Si Le had a birth mother (that does not star in this drama) who died when he was very very young

(or possibly left him as a child).

2) JSL's father married to JSL new stepmom.

3)Then after primary school was finished, JSL's father died, leaving JSL at the hands of the new stepmom

(I'll call her "JiaMu" for the sake of simplicity.)

------

1) The story claims that XH never met her mother and that her mother died when she was very young

2) The truth is! ... JiaMu (JSL's stepmom) is XH birth mother and gave XH to XH's current father.

3) It is not yet clarified if XH's father now is her birth father or simply a man that took her into his family.

4) THUS, it's possible that the grandma and father of XH is not her grandma/father by blood.

(Backtrack to how the grandma gets monthly perms to mimic XH's curls-- so the curls might not be natural.)

All in all, I'm pretty sure that JiaMu will want JSL to be with XH.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest epique.

i`ve been anticipating this drama before it aired,

and when the eng subs for epi one came out, i was so excited but

rainie yangs acting wasn`t so convincing - trying to act cute

all the time and her high squeaky voice just made me put it off.

&* don`t get me wrong i`m a huge rainie fan -

(can`t you tell by the username ?) i`m just sharing my opinion.

i loved her acting in DBY&*WWL, just something is off with

her acting with this drama.

might watch the dramas when all the epi`s are out,

apparently there`s been good ratings no ?

- Mary*

^

The clothing, acting, voice, and everything Rainie does in the drama is part of the requirement of the role. If you watch the nehind the scenes, you will see the real Rainie. At first I was also uncomforatb;e watching Rainie do her role but I thought that that's how "Xiao Hua" should be. ANd she did justice to "Xiao Hua" anyways. :)

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Psh, yeah, you might think Rainie is REALLY REALLY annoying in this drama...

(Again, JoJo is the most annoying of all the characters)

But Rainie did a good job at exaggerating.

As you can see, this drama is VERY VERY exaggerated.

Thus, her character.

Anyways, I'm not going to stand up for her, but I mean

... the drama is attractive no doubt.

Guest severus

I just started watching and though I enjoy this series, I'm not

exactly crazy for it. I can't stand Rainie's voice and fashion sense in this show,

but I know that's what the character Xiao Hua's like.

Dean Fujioka's hawwtt :D lmao, but the character JiaSL's kinda bland.

I find Tang Men absolutely halarious, but the "bad boy" image is so overplayed in TW idol dramas.

O wells, I still love it XD, and who knew Will Pan could act?

I_broke_a_nail! Jojo IS the most annoying character... but what's more annoying is the

way Xiao hua and the other one says Jojo's name >_>

EEK. im excited for ep 9

i`ve been anticipating this drama before it aired,

and when the eng subs for epi one came out, i was so excited but

rainie yangs acting wasn`t so convincing - trying to act cute

all the time and her high squeaky voice just made me put it off.

&* don`t get me wrong i`m a huge rainie fan -

(can`t you tell by the username ?) i`m just sharing my opinion.

i loved her acting in DBY&*WWL, just something is off with

her acting with this drama.

might watch the dramas when all the epi`s are out,

apparently there`s been good ratings no ?

- Mary*

I'm watching the subbed version of thes how (with the "behind the scenes addendum), and I'm fully enjoying it.

I understand what you say about the character of XH & Rainie.. it's as if she wants to really pull the character in a different direction, but isn't allowed to do so. Though, after watching the behind the scenes, I do get an idea s to why some scenes are the way they are (I really feel sorry for poor Will Pan sometimes.. and sorry for the other actors&crew as well who have to go through so many takes of a scene because one person can't remember their lines :sweatingbullets: )....

I think that it's good to show the character of XH being so extreme and annoying; the effect on XH's appearance and manners when Tang Men's training works ist considerable, just like seeing a different person. I don't know how the plot will develope, but it's possible that XH will turn into a person she doesn't like to be, because of the events on the horizon... And when she's perfectly well mannered and all, that is when everyone will miss the old XH... or perhaps, not?

It would actually be an interesting plot twist if in the end, XH gets her wish of being part of the rich family she always wanted, and she's actually happy with the arrangement, and happy as her new and perfect person (with her being so simple-minded as she is, I can actually see such a thing happening)... but for those who know her and care about her, it will be hard to watch, and perhaps Tang Men would even try to "unstyle" her...

But chances that such a plot twist would be used are rather small... I think that the story will develope on the well-tried ways of romance.

Well, it's still fun to watch and makes me smile often.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I_broke_a_nail! Jojo IS the most annoying character... but what's more annoying is the

way Xiao hua and the other one says Jojo's name >_>

EEK. im excited for ep 9

JoJo talks in this obnoxiously loud volume for NO reason.

lol.

And yes, Jia Se Le, hot hot hot.

Guest emma384

Haha I'm glad Jiang Mi still got rejected :D But i bet Ja Si Le will like her at the end anyway...maybe.. xD

But aww Tang men likes Xiao Hua now! I used to like Xiao Hua and Ja Si Le as a couple more but wilber and rainie are pretty cute :P

Feel sorry for Ja Si Le tho :(

Guest severus

I'm currently letting ep 9 load on mysoju<3.

GOSH IM EXCITED TO SEE DEAN FUJIOKA AGAIN ~ it's been a full week since the last epi :(

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

GOSH IM EXCITED TO SEE DEAN FUJIOKA AGAIN ~ it's been a full week since the last epi :(

I agree.

Dean Fujioka keeps getting hotter.

I know that evetually XH will end up with TM but as the show near its end and the episodes keeps getting better, I want that XH will end up with Dean/JSL. He's getting into me and his character, I'm loving everything. Oh god.... Can't choose between TM and JSL / JSL and TM. ?!?!!?

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I know that evetually XH will end up with TM but as the show near its end and the episodes keeps getting better, I want that XH will end up with Dean/JSL. He's getting into me and his character, I'm loving everything. Oh god.... Can't choose between TM and JSL / JSL and TM. ?!?!!?

I like Jia Si Le too, but his acting is so... exaggerated. Like the way he acts when he was drunk O_O. He's a hottie and he did act very well in the beginning when he was "purely prince charming".

Personally, I really thought that I would be happy if XH ended up with JSL but... the whole thing SHOULDN'T happen. I mean that guy basically didn't trust XH and thought she actually purposely sold the perfume design to Gino. I mean, where's the love in that?

I agree that there should be some more XH+JSL before the series end just to make us JSL fans happy but I think TM should end up with XH in the long run. You might not want that now because we haven't seen what will happen to TM w/o XH by his side. He has no friends really, no family... he depends on XH's family sometimes and JSL wants to break off the friendship with him.

We haven't really seen TM suffer w/o XH yet, but I'm sure we'll catch a glimpse soon and we'll all say "I want XH to be with TM."

Archived