[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Really? I thought Will's accting was quite good, probably one of the best in the cast. Rainie's acting is "good" in the sense that it is completely an act---she doesn't talk like how she does in her dramas at all and is actually quite creative with her characters; with that said, i still cringe at xiao hua a lot lol. like the walk she walks..like O_O huh???

DEAN! *fights with all female fans in here*

Well this drama is pretty good imo, almost over though T_T.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

^ Really? I thought Will's accting was quite good, probably one of the best in the cast.

DEAN! *fights with all female fans in here*

I totally agree with you.

1) Will Pan is probably the better actor in the situation (except when he cries UGH-- don't let him cry because I will laugh)

... but yeah. Good acting. But it could be because his character is quite simple. Heck I think I could pull off his character.

2) And Dean

Even though his acting sucks most of the time and end up pretty comical

He is hot....

Guest fleur_cherie

hi..

does anyone has this drama in other direct link instead of MU?

bcoz MU really didn't work wit me...

CB and Torrent also are very2 slow when downloading...

does anyone has it in MF@HUMYO@ZSHARE?

i'm a fan of pan wei bo..

so, wanna watch this drama badly...

Will Pan isn't bad for his 1st time acting.

Have you guys seen the bloopers after the drama each week? So funny..

Will Pan's really funny person. He stuff up alot. even scratched the PD's car.. haha...

He has the most NGs, cos most of the time, his lines are long and hard to say for him..hehe... but i like his character in da drama.

He eats alot too.. always eating. I'm definitely going to watch his next drama, whenever that is... hehe...

WP is pretty good in his acting in this drama. It was above my expectation considering that he's pretty new in this field. Hope that there are more acting jobs for him in the near future. :)

I can't really comment more on Dean, he is just attractive to me. I actually don't observe his acting because I'm focused in other things when he's in the scene. :D

A lot of people changed thier minds after watching a few episodes of this. I remember that some or most people didn't like this at first because of a lot of things like the plot and the concept but it was actually good and the show proved them all wrong. Maybe it was the exaggerration of casts, acting, etc that made peeople not like this at first. I'm not talking about myself but my friends. Coz I wanted to watch this together with them, but they refused. :( Too bad, it's their lose!!! :lol:

Guest apoloskye

I love this drama and I love Rainie, but I really dislike how her acting seems like shes doing a really bad reenactment of Ueno Juri's Nodame.

It's kind of annoying. :sweatingbullets:

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I take it back.

JOJO is so funny, I don't find her THAT annoying anymore.

after watching the first two parts of episode 10 lol

loving this drama week by week...

by the way, anyone here feel that rainie's character is somewhat similar to the female lead in j-dorama "nodame cantabille"? like the way she walks, the way she 'flies' whenever tang men hits her and the tone of their voice... it really reminds me a lot... wad do you guys think?

Guest crashedann

by the way, anyone here feel that rainie's character is somewhat similar to the female lead in j-dorama "nodame cantabille"? like the way she walks, the way she 'flies' whenever tang men hits her and the tone of their voice... it really reminds me a lot... wad do you guys think?

Whoa, I didn't see that before but yes, I agree!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I watched last night Ep8 & was really shocked, So Dean is Rainie's brother :wacko::blink:

I can't wait to watch Ep9.. :vicx:

It's only by marriage not by blood.

The mother they have in common is Dean's STEPmother but Rainie's BIRTHmother.

So if they do marry or go out, it really isn't all that bad in my opinion.

Nothing will happen to their child if they have a child together LOL

Archived