[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rainie_Days

Yay, Dean is in it :D but i bet he doesn't end up with Rainie in the end, lols. But this should be interesting, cos I don't know much about Will Pan~

And finally, it's not a Rainie X Mike drama...I needed something new (not that I hate Rainie X Mike but new and fresh is always good)

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, goodness, I just finished watching episode 1 thanks to SUBlimes' subs!!! The episode was full of laughter. Now I can't wait for episode 2 to come out. :D

I liked it...but I just got really annoyed at Rainie's squeaky voice and accent in the first episode...I don't know how long I can take it. >.< I hope things will change...

Other than that, it was a pretty funny first episode.

Guest summers83

Ohhhh man, I usually don't like watching Rainie but I'll just watch because Dean's in it. HELLLOOOO GOOOD LOOKING! :wub: :wub:

According to what I see frm the opening credits, it seems like Rainie will end up with Wilber cause he's the leading actor right? Soi disappointing, I was hoping she'll end up with Dean afterall. Cauyse he's so sweet to her...The fiancee girl looks more compatible with Wilber instead. But we know that won't happen anyway...

Guest annchong71

I didn't expect I would like this series. :) Pretty good acting for Rainie and Wilber's had so many NGs. I'm tuning for this every Sunday night now

Guest sunshine4ever

could someone please give a detailed summary of episode 2 if you're watching it?

i didn't want to watch episode 2 raw because it's going to ruin my enjoyment of not understanding it.

episode 1 was so funny & good cuz i understand it through subs. :D

Guest lucky_moon

could someone please give a detailed summary of episode 2 if you're watching it?

i didn't want to watch episode 2 raw because it's going to ruin my enjoyment of not understanding it.

episode 1 was so funny & good cuz i understand it through subs. :D

credit to domdom @ AsinFantastic..

XiaoHua (Rainie Yang) whose out of breath wore her pyjamas went to Tangmen's house, TangMen (will Pan) poison-tongued and said to XiaoHua doctors cannot cure bad taste disease, and also yelled at XiaoHua why does she want to change herself and marry a wealthy family. Both ended their conversation unhappily.

GiangMi (Michelle Chen) tested JiaSiLe (Dean), but is scared that JiaSiLe might discover her feelings, pretended to date with TangMen, but JiaSiLe didn't care at all.

LaiRuiKe (Denny) suggest to TangMen that he could inject fat out to help the model get skinny, TangMen rejected, indicated that he'd rather lose than to cheat and lose to himself!

XiaoHua is angry at TangMen, but for her prince, she decided to apologise to TangMen and let him continue to change her. XiaoHua doesn't want to be late and went to TangMen's house early in the morning and pressed the doorbell, but with the reason of too early and got kicked out. After a while, GiangMi asked TangMen to jog with her (morning jogs), TangMen joyfully went.

TangMen jogged closely with GiangMi, XiaoHua was just eating breakfast nearby to kill time, when she saw TangMen and joyfully greet him, but was asked by TangMen to hide in the lawn. Originally TangMen was scared that GiangMi would see XiaoHua, however, XiaoHua burped continuously resulting TangMen to pretend to laugh stupidly to GiangMi. GiangMi suddenly suggest to date with TangMen and led TangMen to be overwhelmed (by an unexpected favour).

XiaoHua was waiting outside TangMen's house, the door wasn't closed so she slept on the sofa. XiaoHua dreamt about TangMen talking (praying) to a God, and to be able to change a dead person alive, you have to do something in return (pay a price)-XiaoHua didn't hear what he had to do and TangMen woke her up. XiaoHua quickly told TangMen, but TangMen thought it was nonsense and decide to quickly draw a clear line to their relationship.

TangMen took lessons for XiaoHua, how to match clothes, put on make-up but cannot do anything with the hair, XiaoHua rather die and dont want to straighten her hair, TangMen just had to put up with it. Although XiaoHua's appearance changed, her temperament still hadn't change, tangMen can only take XiaoHua to a restaurant and learn her manners.

XiaoHua finally has her first date with JiaSiLe. JiaSiLe was immerse by the romantic atmosphere, when he tempt to kiss XiaoHua, XiaoHua didn't know what to do (horrified). JiaSiLe worried that he might've scared XiaoHua so decided to delay this kiss.

Due to XiaoHua never kissed before, she nervously approached Grandma (WenYing),DaShu(father) for help, they unexpectedly said they don't have experience, when XiaoHua was stressed on who to ask for help, TangMen popped out.

XiaoHua's customer privately discussed about Tangmen lost to Gino in the competition, XiaoHua nervously turned on the TV, DaShu pointed out Gino's model is a part-time actor, he was never obese!

XiaoHua hurried to find TangMen and revealed the truth of the twin girls, TangMen was moved how XiaoHua spoke for him but decided to investigate it further, XiaoHua is angry, blocked TangMen by standing in front of the car, told TangMen to not give up

Guest kinkonkan

wee~ I love this drama! I can't wait for episode 3!

In episode 1 I love the part when she and her friends were speaking fake Korean. ahahha I thought it was funny.

Guest Shinkumi

I love this series...its funny. rainie is such a cute actress ^^ can't wait till eppie 3 comes out. for some of you who haven't seen eppie 2 with subs..overstream.net has them subbed.

Guest sunshine4ever

Goodness, I just finished watching episode 2!!! Thanks to SUBlimes! I love this series. Episodes 1-2 made me laughed so much. I can't wait for episode 3. Man, it'll be sooo interesting. Ahhhhhhhh...I want to see Tang Men & Xiao Hua kiss so much :D

Archived