[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

^

Though I would really love JSL and XH to end up together. I know deep inside that she'll end up with TM. Well, that is how the story supposed to be. :)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a couple Miss No Good MV's I made for Rainie & Will :)

This is a complete version of Will Pan's 同一個遺憾 (The Same Regrets)

If I got hold a copy of the lyrics I will translate it.

This is one of Rainie's live perf of Dai Wo Zou

I like this version.

Enjoy! :)

Hey rikkimargarette,

Do you have the mp3 for Will's song ~ 同一個遺憾 (The Same Regrets)?

i can't seems to find this song in his latest compilation album.

If you could please upload this song, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!

I just started watching it last night and I am done the third episode.

Rainie's character reminds me a bit of her role in Devil Beside You and Why Why Love since she is a simple and naive girl who is innocent and silly.

This is her worst though T.T Her voice is higher pitched than usual, and some of her movements are extremely lame. However, the story is good, so .. =)

Dean Fujioka is really attractive in the drama! I have no clue who he is, but I rarely find Japanese guys attractive, so this is new =)

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

i really like this drama. even though wilbur pan isn't typically good looking, he's so funny :lol:

rainie's voice was a little annoying at the beginning but it's starting to grow on me haha..it's kinda cute.

and dean fujioka is so hot :blush: he should be in more dramas^^

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

EPISODE 13 LOOKS SOOOOOO DEPRESSING.

I didn't really cry or care much for Episode 12 since XH keeps pouting when she cries

but it hurt to see TM look all distressed. I don't know.

Whoever said WilberPan is bad at acting has really high expectations because I think he's the best actor on the set.

Watching the previews for 13, omg, you could feel the pain TM is going through.

It's like everyone is going to say to him "OMG you buttface, why don't you give XH to JSL you greedy man!"

Even though he's madly in love with XH.

And just for the sake of JSL's well-being HE GIVES XH TO HIM!

And XH tells TM-- "but I want to be with the man i love. not a man i pity."

and TM dares to say "yeah... but it's not out of pity. because I never really liked you in the first place".

OHHHHHHHH HOW DEPRESSING.

I can't wait, but I really don't want to see TM be all hurt

and defeated.

AND OMG, TM's WEDDING GIFT TO XH+JSL IS.... the wedding dress he made for her that he was going to propose to her with!!!!

QUESTION!!!!

--> In the previews for 13, they show TM running somewhere. Did anyone catch why he's running?

Is he running out of anger for dumping XH and giving her up?

OR is he running to catch XH in time before JSL and XH fall in love while they reminise their school days?

i really like this drama. even though wilbur pan isn't typically good looking, he's so funny :lol:

rainie's voice was a little annoying at the beginning but it's starting to grow on me haha..it's kinda cute.

and dean fujioka is so hot :blush: he should be in more dramas^^

... what?

You don't think Wilber is hot in this? I have to admit, he is very short TT__TT

but if you watch episode 12 and the parts when he's staring at XH while announcing the winners of the creative jewelry making

HE LOOKED SO HOT!

totally PWNED Dean Fujioka.

And if you watch the drama up to where it is now, Dean is a sore losing prick LOL

even though he's still very hot.

Guest cookingcooking

i watched this show because of dean fujioka. :wub:

I dun watch rainie's shows,cos i really hate her voice and the way she act on tv.

but because of dean fujioka,i will bear with her stupid acting.

Dean fujioka is really handsome,hopefully he will be the main lead in next idol drama and not always the second or third :lol:

^

I also would really love to see Dean in his own drama. He really has a lot of potential. Hope they will cast him and give him a chance to shine more.

Guest Sango2893

aigoo. Reading the previews I really want to continue on,but sometimes I just cant make it past Rainie's voice and mannerisms.

I want to see how fast this progresses, plus I'm a sucker for when a main char. has a makeover.

It would be better that when XH progresses and so do the relationships,that her voice would progress and her mannerisms

and that she grows up a little. I think I'm just gonna skip some parts >.>

But actually, I can't imagine any other actress doing this character than Rainie. It's a compliment. She really did great in portraying the role. It's what the character is and she isn't worried about her own image because it's for the show. And the drama is not really very deep drama but a romantic comedy. Isn't Rainie 's character funny.

Spoilers for next episode (episode 14th)

Tang Men will go to Germany already. And Xiao Hua went to her old school with Jia Si Le and told the old "Deng Deng Deng..." joke again and makes Jia Si Le laugh and stuff. But Jia Si Le told Xiao Hua to go after Tang Men, and Xiao Hua did. When Xiao Hua got to the airport, she told Tang Men she really loves him and she told him not to go to Germany. But she told him that if he did go, she will wait for him because she really loves him and she doesn't care if he calls her an idiot and stuff (I found this really romantic~!). And Tang Men did go.

And somehow there's some fast forwarding I think (this part is without dialogue in the preview. it's in the ending song part lol). And Xiao Hua grew out her hair and kept it curly. And so did Ya An (her real mom).

And it showed a part where Xiao Hua rode a taxi and Tang Men got in as well (just like in the first episode! but this time it's Tang Men). And they looked really happy~

Plus, there was a scene where Tang Men is with Xiao Hua somewhere with mirrors and Xiao Hua is wearing a wedding dress~ and Tang Men hugged her :D :D :D So I hope that they do get finally married -_____-

ugh~ I can't wait for next week anymoreee

Archived