[TAIWAN DRAMA 2008] 不良笑花 THE BAD CAMPUS BELLE/ MISS NO GOOD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest sileepnai

Episode 13 was so sad... I cried a little and I NEVER cry for tv shows or movies. I couldn't help it when Tang Men was at the hospital the second time (right before he was leaving for Germany) and he was talking to JSL. He said something like "When I get back I'll be able to see what I missed out on, but I won't have any regrets because my best friend the girl I fell in love with are happy together"... I thought that was very sacrificial, yet heartwarming.

If anything I now believe that TM is going to Germany because he must prove to his father that he chose the right path, and with this I am fine with him pursuing his dream. It'd be good if he let XH know about it... lol but yeah, this episode was really good and I enjoyed it. I'm pretty happy with the outcome of this series... I remember Why Why Love and how crazy it went in the last few episodes. MNG is really good =]

As for ep 14, [spoiler ][ I really wished TM did a bit more talking after XH confessed her love for him and everything. She even said JSL didn't wantt o be with her... he could have accepted her willingness to wait for him instead of calling her an idiot. He probably didnt want her to wait and worry about him, which is understandable, and is why he chose to call her an idiot and stuff. I just wish he could have hugged her back or given her one last smile before getting on the plane. It would have given me closure. He never even answered one of her letters. I'm glad XH still continued to wait, but if I were her I would have assumed he was just cutting me off completely. I just thought was weird how the writers wrote it to be like that. Other than that, I really loved the ending =] Yay. I hope Rainie and Will make a duet or do a movie together or something... lol

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I really wished TM did a bit more talking after XH confessed her love for him and everything.

I know right?

I think it's ironic because he usually says a lot of stuff, particularly MEAN stuff.

But I think this time was a XH moment

The drama was good overall

But Episode 13-14 was like ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM end! So fast paced

Whereas the beginning was a bit slow.

I tend to hate dramas like that but Wilber made the world go 'round. =D

Guest Vivskies

ARG. RAINIE, PLEASE HAVE SOME EXPRESSION.

._.; Once again, when she was hugging Tangmen, her face looked like:

o3o

=/ Didn't like the ending, it could have been better.

Seriously. Who does JSL get together with now?

Only up to ep 9, couldn't resist to read the spoilers.

Can't believe it's ending next week!

At first I couldn't stand Rainie's character, but the more I watch the more her character grew on me.

Dean Fujioka is a hottie..but he never gets the girl.

Guest dbsk_forever

okay i didn't watch ep 14 yet...but the part where tangmen's father finally talks to him and smiles... in ep 13

it made me tear up...

for some reason i didn't get sad anytime else. but that part really ... moved me.

i have a celebrity crush on JSL :wub: even though his character pissed me off at times and his acting isn't so great.

tangmen and rainie are cute together but more like friends to me lol however that's what makes them so perfect for each other in this

hmm i have feeling t + r are still going to be together. gonna watch ep 14 later

I used to have just feelings of hate and happiness in this drama but now I get to cry. It makes me cry hard that it hurts watching the scenes. But can't miss this...

Guest 16candl3s

i laughed, cried and got too giggly watching the ep. 13 & 14 tonight. So many sad scenes from 13, when Tang Men was talking to JSL telling him to open his eyes, when Tang Men gave XH the gift, Tangmen's dad's speech...*sigh*

though its sad that the DVD got leaked out, i was happy that i didnt have to wait and i quickly got over the sadness of ep 13. hehehe i'll just comment again once the last episode is aired in TW...for those who havent watched it yet.

I just hope the ratings wouldn't affected! Am so gonna miss this drama, Xiao Hua & Tang Men & Rainie & Will.

sneak peak @ ep 14 ;)

U2956P28T3D2282249F326DT20081206131.jpg

ep14 is the last one? im like at ep11 now! hahahs. i hope it won't be too sad an ending. i reeeeally like Jia Si Le alot alot. *le sigh*

and yeah, rainie yang can get pretty annoying what with her mannerisms and accent and all. but its part of the character, and i guess as time goes by, i kinda got used to it and find her pretty cute also. hahhs XD

Guest Chen-ney

episode 14 is the last one?

awwww, but it was just getting good

i predict it'll end like devil beside you

or something like that. it's always

about christmas

^ In the beginning yeah but after an ep or two, I got used to it.

This drama ended way too soon! I wish it was 20 eps long or something. =P

Love the "Evil Tang Phrases" hahaha or was it "Tang Evil Phrases", I forgot.

Gotta love the King of NGs!

Archived