[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest evelyn168

I'm meven happier right now that it's Kim junghwa. I've loved her since watching Snow White...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

^ Something went wrong....Double post...Sorry.

Will replace with Kim Jung-hwa's profile here...

20080528105406.525.0.jpg

[image=newsen/daum]

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: KBS Global 2008-05-28

Lee Dong-gun Meets Japanese Fans

08528_ent_2.jpg

Hallyu star Lee Dong-gun is slowly getting over the tragic death of his younger brother by keeping his schedule busy. On May 25, Lee visited Japan to hold a series of fan meetings. He is also busy with shooting a drama and releasing his latest album.

Soon after he arrived in Tokyo, Lee made a guest appearance on a live radio show and talked about what he has been up to as well as his new album. The one-hour open radio show was held at Cafe M.net in Shinjuku, Tokyo to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the founding of M.net Japan, a satellite channel that specializes in Korean cultural contents.

Lee, who is currently shooting a new drama on MBC 'Every Single Night,' also made a guest appearance on a TV show in Osaka and met the members of the press and fans in Tokyo while promoting his latest film 'Cross-Scandal' which was released in Korea last year.

Fans stayed up all night to meet their favorite Korean star and when he finally made his appearance, they all cheered.

Lee says he plans to perform all the songs in his latest album live during his upcoming concert in August. He also said he is content as a singer and musician and was excited to meet his Japanese fans.

~~~

M-net

726677854090640665.jpg190071589112526728.jpg

写真:©CJ Media Japan

movie promotion

820503279182897653.jpg422655880631014165.jpg

new album

895713940191208244.jpg

Credit: Chosun

Guest anyenyenu

omg i am so emotional right now. kim jung hwa is starring with lee dong gun... ive always wished that they work together in a project.. wow... omg

Do you notice in two of the photos above (full frontal view with arms folded) provided by kdramafanusa, post #507, that although there is a smile on LDG's face, his eyes are full of sadness? He is still suffering from his brother's sudden passing.

Hi Hi WIAN Loonies! Thank you everyone for all the news. I hope the strike will not affect WIAN's airing schedule! *crossing fingers*

OMO, why do they keep switching actresses for the 2nd lead role? :o I'm happy to see that Kim Jung Hwa joins the cast and hope that she'll stay. Hopefully, the constant changing of actresses would not delay the filming schedule.

Either way, CAN'T WAIT FOR WIAN TO AIR!! :w00t:

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

They'd better hope third time's the charm

May 28th, 2008 // by javabeans

pho_200705201705130201000002010200-001.jpg

Let's choose to look at this positively and not as a sign of trouble, shall we?

MBC's long-awaited When Night Comes may have been garnering buzz for its lead stars Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Gun, but it's had far less luck hanging on to its supporting actors. First, Lee Soo Kyung dropped out abruptly after filming had already commenced in Japan to headline the cast of her own drama, the upcoming Lawyers of Korea. Slated to play the third leg of the love triangle, she traded up from a supporting role in Night to a leading one in Lawyers.

Then, model-singer-actress Park Ji Yoon was brought in to fill her spot, but almost as quickly as her role was announced, she suddenly pulled out of the project.

Now they've cast Kim Jung Hwa to mix up the budding romance between the two leads; her character is described as an overtly sexy woman who manages to also convey a cute and lovable appeal. Frankly, I think her image is a better fit for the description than Lee Soo Kyung as a "sexy fox" type seductress - Lee's past roles have been more cute and cheery - although Park Ji Yoon's image also works.

With only about two weeks left till the series airs (June 16 premiere), hopefully this is the drama's final cast shakeup.

Via IS Plus

Guest anyenyenu

Source: Javabeans

They'd better hope third time's the charm

May 28th, 2008 // by javabeans

pho_200705201705130201000002010200-001.jpg

Let's choose to look at this positively and not as a sign of trouble, shall we?

MBC's long-awaited When Night Comes may have been garnering buzz for its lead stars Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Gun, but it's had far less luck hanging on to its supporting actors. First, Lee Soo Kyung dropped out abruptly after filming had already commenced in Japan to headline the cast of her own drama, the upcoming Lawyers of Korea. Slated to play the third leg of the love triangle, she traded up from a supporting role in Night to a leading one in Lawyers.

Then, model-singer-actress Park Ji Yoon was brought in to fill her spot, but almost as quickly as her role was announced, she suddenly pulled out of the project.

Now they've cast Kim Jung Hwa to mix up the budding romance between the two leads; her character is described as an overtly sexy woman who manages to also convey a cute and lovable appeal. Frankly, I think her image is a better fit for the description than Lee Soo Kyung as a "sexy fox" type seductress - Lee's past roles have been more cute and cheery - although Park Ji Yoon's image also works.

With only about two weeks left till the series airs (June 16 premiere), hopefully this is the drama's final cast shakeup.

Via IS Plus

thanks for this. i really hope they don't change cast again.

Guest naomz

OMG I JUST REALZIED KJH AND LJH ARE IN THE SERIES AS WELL! :w00t:

sorry for the caps just got too excited! omg this has made me even more excited! ksa and kjh in one series! man! i love these gurl! ah! can't wait! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest artomic
김정화, '밤이면 밤마다' 낙점..김선아 이동건과 삼각관계

200805280952023900.jpg

credit@dcinside

Who can tell me?

She is the leader actress in Something about 1%, that right.

Guest nyssnisa

aaaaaaahhhhhhh....great cast!!!!! i cant wait for this to come out... i realised that park ki-woong is in this drama tooo..he is soo cute...and of course, kim sun ah, man i adore her...i should really do a countdown now....ahh,i'm going crazy already with all these waiting... :w00t:

Archived