[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Thanks so much, jade_frost for such heartwarming news! I'm even more excited now..it's so evident this drama is being made with such care and concern:) WIAN fighting!!!

Really glad to know that Suna is so sweet. I'm sure this drama will be a great hit.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

Aside from being a versatile actress, that is Suna`s trade mark...a cheerful, caring person.

A friend to everyone, from the cast, to the crew and production staff.

a very sincere and loving person. That`s why she is so dear to me!

It`s hard to find Suna`s best qualities to other K-actresses.

Aside from being a versatile actress, that is Suna`s trade mark...a cheerful, caring person.

A friend to everyone, from the cast, to the crew and production staff.

a very sincere and loving person.

Well said, jastinel. She's so charming. One just can't help it but to love her, right?

Guest kdramafanusa

<<<related to MBC programs>>>

Source: JoongAng Daily

Actors walk out of MBC's 'Yi San'

May 24, 2008

pho_200712112248250107000001070100-00.jpg

[image=JoongAng/ISPlus]

Fans of the popular MBC drama, "Yi San," might have to wait awhile to see the final episodes. An actors' union yesterday decided to halt the drama starting next week after failed wage negotiations.

"The strike will begin with Yi San, and it is possible that we might boycott all MBC programs," said Moon Je-gap, the union's policy director. "We will decide how far to go soon."

The union of actors, singers, models and other entertainment industry workers was established in 1988 and has a total of 12,000 members. The union strike is the first in 17 years, when it walked out in June 1991 for 20 days. Current Culture Ministry Yu In-chon was the union's chairman at the time.

The union and MBC have been negotiating over wages since November of last year. The union demanded an 8 percent raise for actors and actresses and a 17 percent raise for singers. MBC proposed a 6 percent raise for actors and a 15 percent raise for singers.

The two parties failed to narrow the gap, and negotiations broke off on Wednesday.

On May 6, the union agreed with KBS to a 6 percent raise for actors and a 15 percent raise for singers. The union claims that MBC should pay more since MBC operates in the black while KBS continues to run a deficit.

The Seoul Regional Labor Relations Commission's arbitration proposal was identical to the union's demand.

"We cannot accept the commission's proposal either," said an official at the broadcaster who refused to be named.

Yi San is one of the broadcaster's most popular dramas, with viewer ratings hitting 30 percent.

Five more episodes remain in the season. As MBC has almost finished filming two of the five episodes, which it will air on Monday and Tuesday, only three episodes will be affected by the strike, according to the broadcaster.

"We will contact individual actors and actresses in the drama and persuade them not to join the strike," said an official at the broadcaster's production department, who refused to be named. "To prepare for the worst-case scenario, we will consider revising scripts [so that those who join the strike would not appear in the episodes]."

By Kim Ki-chan, Ki Seon-min

JoongAng Ilbo [soejung@joongang.co.kr]

Guest choong jae

yeh! kim sun ah looks so pretty in the pic!! i have been waiting to see her act again, ever since sam soon, it seems like its been 4 ever for the wait. the storyline looks interesting too!

What? MBC having a strike? What is going to happen to Suna's drama?

Boy, do hope that things will be resolved soon and everything will run

smoothly for Suna. Am waiting anxiously to see her again on tv and

now the strike?????? How can this happen?

Guest kdramafanusa

Actors walk out of MBC's 'Yi San'

....."The strike will begin with Yi San, and it is possible that we might boycott all MBC programs," said Moon Je-gap, the union's policy director. "We will decide how far to go soon."

The union of actors, singers, models and other entertainment industry workers was established in 1988 and has a total of 12,000 members. The union strike is the first in 17 years, when it walked out in June 1991 for 20 days. Current Culture Ministry Yu In-chon was the union's chairman at the time.....

Entertainer union launches strike

PYH2008052602240099000_P1.jpg

May 26, SEOUL, South Korea -- Kim Eung-seok, who leads a union of entertainers in broadcasting and film industries, chants slogans condemning MBC TV in front of the network's headquarters in Seoul on May 26, after the union launched a strike to demand an increase in performance fees from MBC. (Yonhap)

(END)

Source: Yonhap News

Guest .dcpro02

ahhh~ omg omg OMGGG noo that cn't happen ... like with the american writers strike that went on for AGESS ==" mans i was so looking forward to WIAN esp since my sem1 break is coming up, gona get some breathing space away from uni

if the strike happens and WIAN gets delayed, i think im gna faint X___X

*fingers crossed* that the writers can come up with an appropriate negotiation soon PLEASEEE

Guest jastinel

This is not happening...tell me I`m dreaming! Slap me... harder!!! :crazy:

It`s ok if WIAN will be delayed, the worst thing is...if the drama will be move for a couple of months or so and if the production will have to make changes again, from the director and to it`s cast. First, the supporting actress dropped the drama for another proj....now, strike. What else will happen? Poor Suna and LDG!

d8c8e064.jpg

Suna is so beautiful during the Press screening of Girl Scout

200805261650148930.jpg

200805261456042360.jpg

credit@dcinside

Guest chikuhaku_she

ooooo i hope they dont delay d drama premier.. >.<

im really anticipated for this drama... i love dong gun n suna...

aaa dong gun!!

gosh i really cant wait!

Guest kdramafanusa

May 24th - Lee Dong-gun in Japan to promote movie "Changing Partners"

548814589888409762.jpg

212550771138646576.jpg

[images=chosun]

May 26th - Kim Sun-ah at the press screening of movie "Girl Scouts". ~isn't she beautiful & lovely~

Guest artomic

May 24th - Lee Dong-gun in Japan to promote movie "Changing Partners"

548814589888409762.jpg

212550771138646576.jpg

[images=chosun]

May 26th - Kim Sun-ah at the press screening of movie "Girl Scouts". ~isn't she beautiful & lovely~

From his pics. I'm glad that saw his smile.

I think that his heart is strong and ready to fight .

Guest jastinel

200805271044053090.jpg

김래원-김선아-에릭, '이산' 종영 후 월화드라마 패권 3色 대결 기사&오...

◇ 포즈를 취하고 있는 주연배우 <U>김선아</U> ⓒ 데일리안 이한철

◇ 포즈를 취하고 있는 주연배우 김선아 ⓒ 데일리안 이한철

▲ 김래원과 에릭, 김선아(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향으로)

[이데일리 SPN 김은구기자] MBC 드라마의 스타들이 '이산' 종영 후 월화드라마 패권을 놓고 3파전을 벌인다.

김래원과 김선아, 에릭(<U>문정혁</U>)이 그 주인공이다.

김래원과 김선아는 각각 6월16일 시작되는 SBS '식객'과 MBC '밤이면 밤마다', 에릭은 이들에 1주 앞서 6월9일부터 방영되는 KBS 2TV '최강칠우'로 자존심을 건 대결을 펼친다.

김래원은 2003년 방송된 '<U>옥탑방 고양이</U>'를 통해 한류스타로 떠올랐고 김선아는 2005년 '<U>내 이름은 김삼순</U>'으로 스크린에 이어 안방극장까지 장악했다. 에릭은 인기그룹 신화의 멤버에서 2003년 '<U>나는 달린다</U>'로 연기자 겸업을 선언한 뒤 2004년 '<U>불새</U>'로 연기자로서 입지를 다졌고 2005년 '<U>신입사원</U>'을 통해 주연으로 발돋움했다.

이들에게 성공시대를 열어준 드라마들은 모두 MBC에서 방영된 것들이다. 더구나 '옥탑방 고양이'와 '내 이름은 김삼순', '신입사원'은 모두 로맨틱코미디였다.

하지만 30% 안팎의 시청률을 유지하며 월화드라마 시청률 경쟁에서 독주를 하고 있는 '이산'이 종영한 뒤 이들은 6월16일부터 각각 다른 방송사에서 다른 장르의 드라마로 맞대결을 펼치게 됐다.

김 래원이 주인공 성찬 역을 맡은 '식객'은 지난해 영화로도 제작된 만화가 허영만의 동명 인기만화를 원작으로 한 드라마다. 제작비만 100억원 이상이 투입된 블록버스터 드라마로 궁중요리를 전문으로 하는 음식점에서 요리를 하던 성찬이 진정한 한국 전통의 맛을 찾기 위해 야채를 실은 트럭을 몰고 전국 각지를 다니며 서민적 음식과 재료를 접하는 내용이다.

이 드라마는 방영 전 일본에 통상 드라마 가격의 2배 액수에 선수출 될 정도로 해외에서도 관심을 끌고 있다. 더구나 한우의 세계화에 관한 내용이 있어 정부의 미국산 소고기 수입 정책에 대한 반대여론이 높아진 상황에서 시청자들의 호응을 얻을 것으로 기대되고 있다.

김선아는 또 다시 로맨틱코미디로 승부를 건다. '밤이면 밤마다'에서 김선아는 문화재 환수에 뜻을 두고 문화재 단속반에 들어온 섹시한 노처녀 <U>허초희</U> 역을 맡아 함께 국보찾기에 나선 고미술학자로 처녀만 밝히는 바람둥이 교수 김범상(이동건 분), 한국의 국보급 문화재를 해외로 밀반출하는 범죄조직을 잡는 광역수사대의 반장 강시완(이주현 분) 사이에서 사랑을 엮어간다.

'밤이면 밤마다'도 MBC '!느낌표'의 '<U>위대한 유산</U> 74434' 코너와 <U>숭례문</U> 화재 등을 계기로 관심이 높아지고 있는 문화재 문제를 다룬다는 점에서 시청자들의 마음을 사로잡기에는 충분하다.

에릭이 MBC '<U>케세라세라</U>' 이후 1년여 만에 안방극장 복귀 결정을 한 '최강칠우'는 판타지 무협사극이다. 에릭은 사극 출연이 처음이기는 하지만 '신입사원' 출연 당시 다른 출연진인 한가인, 오지호와 함께 무사 복장을 하고 등장, 코믹한 칼싸움을 연기한 적이 있어 '최강칠우'에서는 어떤 연기를 보여줄지 관심을 끌고 있다.

이번 '최강칠우'에서 에릭이 연기할 칠우는 낮에는 의금부 하급관리지만 밤에는 자객으로 변신해 활약하는 인물. 특히 에릭은 올 하반기부터 병역의무를 수행해야 하는 만큼 '최강칠우'가 입대 전 마지막 드라마가 될 수 있다는 점에서 팬들의 기대를 모으고 있다.

credit@dcinside

Guest kdramafanusa

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...71044053090.jpg

김래원-김선아-에릭, '이산' 종영 후 월화드라마 패권 3色 대결 기사&오...

This is about the upcoming confrontation of Monday/Tuesday dramas led by Kim Rae-won (Gourmet), Kim Sun-ah (When It's At Night), and Eric (Strongest Chil-woo). "Gourmet" (SBS) and "When It's At Night" (MBC) will premiere on June 16th while "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV) will start a week earlier (June 9th).

Their successful dramas were all aired on MBC: Kim Rae-won's "Attic Cat" (2003), Kim Sun-ah's "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" (2005), Shinhwa member Eric with "Bulsae/Phoenix" and "Super Rookie".

"Yi San" completely dominates Monday/Tuesday timeslot with ~30% viewer ratings.

(to be continued..)

Jastinel, thanks for the article.

I've never been impressed with LDG, but after watching the movie Changing Partners, I've changed my opinion! He has an air of maturity about him now and is much more impressive playing sizzling roles opposite more mature women (e.g. Changing Partners and WIAN(?)) than cute girls (Sweet 18). After looking at his latest photos (thank you, Kdramafanusa, et. al.), I'm half in love with him already, even before WIAN starts.

Guest itashee

This is about the upcoming confrontation of Monday/Tuesday dramas led by Kim Rae-won (Gourmet), Kim Sun-ah (When It's At Night), and Eric (Strongest Chil-woo). "Gourmet" (SBS) and "When It's At Night" (MBC) will premiere on June 16th while "Strongest Chil-woo" (KBS 2TV) will start a week earlier (June 9th).

Their successful dramas were all aired on MBC: Kim Rae-won's "Attic Cat" (2003), Kim Sun-ah's "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" (2005), Shinhwa member Eric with "Bulsae/Phoenix" and "Super Rookie".

I hope that When It’s At Night will lead in this Monday/Tuesday drama rivalry! B):w00t: Though, to tell the truth I’m looking forward to watching all 3 dramas mentioned in the article – hehehehe :sweatingbullets:

Another thing that bothers me a little is the news about MBC strike -> I hope that our drama won’t be affected by it. It’s getting more and more difficult for me to wait patiently for 16th June :ph34r: . . . now, what will happen if I have to wait a little longer??? I’ll probably go crazy waiting!

:wacko:

Guest jastinel

김정화, '밤이면 밤마다' 낙점..김선아 이동건과 삼각관계

200805280952023900.jpg

_s.jpg

스타뉴스 <EM>|</EM> 기사입력 2008.05.28 09:52

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 이수현 기자]

'밤이면 밤마다' 왕주현 역에 캐스팅된 <U>김정화</U> ⓒ임성균 기자

배우 김정화가 '밤이면 밤마다' 왕주현 역에 최종 낙점 됐다.

MBC 인기 월화 사극 '이산'의 후속으로 오는 6월16일부터 방송되는 '밤이면 밤마다'(극본 김은희 윤은경·연출 손형석)에서 김정화는 내숭녀 왕주현 역을 맡아 <U>김선아</U>-<U>이동건</U>과 삼각관계를 이룰 예정이다.

'밤이면 밤마다'의 한 제작 관계자는 28일 오전 스타뉴스와 전화통화를 갖고 "왕주현 역에 김정화가 캐스팅됐다"고 밝혔다.

'밤이면 밤마다'의 왕주현 역은 당초 <U>이수경</U>과 박지윤이 캐스팅 됐다고 알려졌으나 두 배우가 개인적인 사정으로 하차 의사를 밝힌 뒤 김정화가 맡게 됐다.

이 관계자는 "김정화가 전작인 KBS '<U>백설공주</U>'에서 밝은 연기를 소화해낸 경험이 있어 이번 역할도 잘 표현할 것으로 기대된다"며 "제작진 쪽에서는 김정화의 캐스팅을 반기고 있다"는 입장을 보였다.

김정화가 연기할 왕주현은 고위 공직자 신랑감을 구하기 위해 문화재청 문화재사범 단속반에 들어온 인물로 원초적 섹시녀 <U>허초희</U>(김선아 분)와 고미술품 감정과 복원전문가면서 바람둥이인 김범상(이동건 분)을 놓고 삼각 관계를 이루는 역할이다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

torie21@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com < 저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스 >

이수현 기자

----------------------------------------

200805281050080300.jpg

밤이면 밤마다', 이수경-박지윤 잇단 출연 번복‥김정화 최종 합류

[마이데일리 = 고홍주 기자] 탤런트 김정화가 MBC 새 월화 <U>미니시리즈</U> '밤이면 밤마다'에 최종 합류하기로 했다.

김정화는 '이산' 후속으로 6월 16일 첫 전파를 타는 '밤이면 밤마다'(극본 김은희 윤은경, 연출 손형석, 제작 <U>이김프로덕션</U>)의 주연급 티켓을 확보한 상태다. 현재 구두 계약 단계인 것으로 알려졌다.

<U>김선아</U>, 이동건을 주인공으로 확정 짓고 지난 5월 첫 촬영에 돌입한 '밤이면 밤마다'는 처녀만 밝히는 바람둥이 고미술학자와 섹시함과 순진함을 겸비한 열혈애국녀의 국보찾기 대소동을 그린 로맨틱 코믹물.

SBS '<U>쩐의 전쟁</U>' 이후 1년여만에 안방에 복귀하는 김정화는 문화재 단속반원으로 질투와 욕심이 많지만 우아하고 사랑스러운 왕주현 역을 맡아 <U>허초희</U> 역의 김선아와 이동건을 두고 대립각을 형성할 예정이다.

한편, '밤이면 밤마다'는 김정화 투입을 결정하기 전까지 연기자들의 잇단 출연 번복으로 출발 전부터 심상치 않은 기류가 예상되고 있다.

김정화가 맡기로 했던 배역은 당초 <U>이수경</U>이 맡을 것으로 예정돼 있었으나 '스포트라이트' 후속작 '대한민국 변호사' 출연을 결정하면서 중도 출연 번복이 불가피해졌고, 이를 메울 카드로 가수 겸 연기자 박지윤의 투입이 예고됐으나 또 다시 불발에 그치게 된 것이다.

다행히 이 배역의 촬영이 아직 진행되지 않은 것으로 알려졌으나 연기자들의 잇단 출연 번복은 여러모로 드라마 제작에 차질이 빚어지고 있음을 암시하는 대목이다.

[이수경, 박지윤의 잇단 출연 번복 끝에 '밤이면 밤마다'에 합류하게 된 김정화. 사진=마이데일리DB]

(고홍주 기자 cool@mydaily.co.kr)

[관련기사]

▶ <U>이동건·김선아 '밤이면 밤마다', 이번달 촬영 돌입 </U>

▶ <U>이수경, '밤이면 밤마다' 합류…김선아와 묘한 대결 </U>

▶ <U>박철민·김준호, '밤이면 밤마다' 동반 캐스팅…'뉴하트' 영광 재현 </U>

▶ <U>김선아-이동건의 '밤이면 밤마다', 日 촬영 최대 난관은? </U>

▶ <U>'밤이면 밤마다', 이수경 대신 박지윤 투입…왜? </U>

기사 제보 및 보도자료 <U>press@mydaily.co.kr </U>

모바일 마이데일리 3693 + NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리( <U>www.mydaily.co.kr </U>)

credit@dcinside

Guest kdramafanusa

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...80952023900.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/j...rla_2008/_s.jpg

Actress Kim Jung-hwa 김정화 (War Of Money, 1% Of Anything) joins the cast as Wang Joo-hyun.

I think fans will be happier with this cast change, she's quite popular. :)

Jastinel, thanks for the news. Hugs~

I will update the 1st page & post more later. I use your picture on the 1st page, I will upload it when I get home (still at work right now).

Archived