[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest doodlicious

listem to it at school, so inspiring specially the one with violin, forgot the title

btw, anyone has the pict of shin's shoes? help meyh

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aquafina

aquafina ahh, yeah prolly it happened then, but still, its not for sure ryte? so theres still hope that the pregnant will be in goong 2. (never give up mode on) im so agree on you, that, okay, they can have conflicts but the HAVE to make up later, or else... they'll be hated by the fans.

Hahaha! I do really hope that the plot for Goong 2 will CONTINUE from Goong because I don't really want to watch the two START ALL OVER again, bickering & fighting, but the status reversed (Chae-gyung with power & Shin a commoner) . :crazy:

When there's a fight between couples, there's ALWAYS the make up part after that (except if they fight to the extreme & get a divorce, and I sure hope they don't! :vicx: )!! :lol:

sorry, i was failed to insert the picture (can somebody help me?)

so i just insert the link to the picture...

hm...can somebody please explain what these pictures means?

http://ranking.empas.com/imgs/imgrksi.tsp/...33/1/0/1/01.jpg

http://ranking.empas.com/imgs/imgrksi.tsp/...3/1/0/12/12.jpg

http://ranking.empas.com/imgs/imgrksi.tsp/...33/1/0/16/1.jpg

http://ranking.empas.com/imgs/imgrksi.tsp/...33/1/0/16/1.jpg

were they together to some place or what?

thank you...

hello again...

though it's a bit late but i want to write my opinion about the OST... Perhaps Love... :wub:

hm....you know...i'm in love with this song...definitely...when i first heard it...when the first time i watched goong episode 1...this song became the closing theme...and when i heard it...i'm in love...though i didn't understand the meaning of the song...but i knew that it was about the relationship between SHIN & CG...and this song just match with it....and that was in MARCH 2006 when i first heard it...and until now...i'm still in love with this song...i never bored to hear it...always hear it....oh.....what a great song....maybe the best Korean drama OST i've ever heard..... :wub::wub::wub:

Heys i get what u mean....i'm not korean and dunno korean either...but it caught me...three favourite songs from the OST.....baboimnida and perhaps love and parrot....

Perhaps Love (Sarang Een Gah Yo/사랑인가요) :: Howl & J (from Goong/궁 OST) [tran]

I don't know when it all started

When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind

I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing

Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel

The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you

Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]

We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]

I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled

I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories

Please don't ever leave me again

Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy

Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you're the only one)

Oh my when will goong 2 be confirmed....still waiting....

Guest ilovemonsters

so does anyone know where the link to the goong marketplace on the soompi forums for selling/buying are? the search engine on soompi is retarded. lksajlsakjalsfj

i reallly like some of the clothes...except for the retarded outfit the cg wore when she and jjh had that loooong kiss... poofs and bows everywhere... too, too overdone.

hiii.......now the position between JJH & LJK in King Soompi Competition is the same....they have same votes.....come on goongers vote for our JJH to be the KING.......

GTV Yule Bai Fen Bai 3.8.2006

Kim Jung Hoon makes own Teddy Bear (Promotes Goong in Taiwan) (39MB HQ avi)

kjh060804gp8.th.jpg

TVBS eNews 3.8.2006

Goong BTS (20MB HQ avi)

goong20060803zm3.th.jpg

available in my CB :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

so does anyone know where the link to the goong marketplace on the soompi forums for selling/buying are? the search engine on soompi is retarded. lksajlsakjalsfj

i reallly like some of the clothes...except for the retarded outfit the cg wore when she and jjh had that loooong kiss... poofs and bows everywhere... too, too overdone.

search engine feature has been disabled for a long time

why don't you just go email the people at eclickkorea to help you get the clothes

or find them from gmarket face22.gif

Thanks for more news clip, Rebby! KJH is so cute while making the teddy bear.

rlia--> Thanks for the update vote count. Hope more fans are going to vote for JJH. I'll try to help but I can't open the pictures that you posted. So I don't know what you're asking for.

pennyloo--> Thanks for the translated lyrics. I'm not Korean either so it helps to have translated lyrics to read while listening to the song.

Guest cunto

Vote for YEH Soompi Queen Competition Round 4 the theme is Service and Kindness

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...75798&st=40

Vote for JJH and KJH!

Soompi King and Soompi Prince Competition Round 3: the theme is friendly aura

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75655

Yay YEH is leading wif quite a number of votes over her opponent SHK :w00t: But our JJH is lagging behind LJK again by 4 votes... :sweatingbullets:

Goongers VOTE for them if you want them to be your Idols!!! :w00t: Every vote counts!

Guest aq_aj

but isnt it confirmed tht JJH and YEH will surely be in it? (i saw it in indo's k-magazine) dunno bout the rest but i wish all the cast stay the same

never trust the news from indo magazines... :phew:, at least not the news of Goong... They're soooo slow........sooooooo late....

hello....every goongers that haven't voted for QUEEN & KING of SOOMPI....now the position of JJH is have one vote win from LJK (174-173)...come on voting for him....

Guest maya_691

hello....every goongers that haven't voted for QUEEN & KING of SOOMPI....now the position of JJH is have one vote win from LJK (174-173)...come on voting for him....

JJH is now ahead by 3 points! :D

watched goong recently...i' got confused with the ending, did our bingung mama got pregnant?

Guest angeljocelyn1

as of now results

Who do you want as the 2006 Soompi King and Soompi Prince?

___________ is my Soompi King!

Lee Junki [ 175 ] [19.55%]

Joo Jihoon [ 178 ] [19.89%]

Lee Dongwook [ 84 ] [9.39%]

Bi [ 97 ] [10.84%]

Wonbin [ 100 ] [11.17%]

Hyunbin [ 66 ] [7.37%]

Daniel Henney [ 52 ] [5.81%]

So Jisub [ 20 ] [2.23%]

Kang Dongwon [ 31 ] [3.46%]

Eric [ 92 ] [10.28%]

_________ is my Soompi Prince!

Kim Hyunjoong [ 36 ] [4.02%]

Yunho-Uknow [ 130 ] [14.53%]

Choi Shiwon [ 89 ] [9.94%]

Micky [ 38 ] [4.25%]

Kim Kibum [ 56 ] [6.26%]

Lee Minwoo [ 108 ] [12.07%]

Se7en [ 132 ] [14.75%]

Kim Junghoon [ 157 ] [17.54%]

Donghae [ 91 ] [10.17%]

Xiah [ 58 ] [6.48%]

Guest jnccrs

YES!!!! :) Thanks for everyone who voted :)

JJH and KJH won the 3rd round!!!! Yipeee!!!! Round 4 will be coming soon. So Keep on supporting YEH, JJH and KJH hopefully the mods will close that poll already because the poll starter said no more voting but the mod hasn't closed the thread yet and people are still placing quick votes :crazy:

Guest cunto

Wooohooo I'm sooo happy...all our dear cast JJH/YEH/KJH won in this round. :lol: Thanxxx everyone! I feel that all Goongers here have proved that we are such a unite & strong & adorable team....So proud of you!Goong Spirit RULEZ!!!

Be prepared for the coming round everyone! :w00t:

EDIT: maya_691 we also dun know if she's really pregnant or it's juz a trick of director :sweatingbullets: But from one interview, YEH said she got "indigestion" because she ate too many egg tarts, that's why she vomitted... :ph34r: Let's wait and see if this's true :lol:

rlia I can't open your pictures... :sweatingbullets:

Archived