[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest uberquirkiness

i thought that news was (about confidence in actors...filming in oct....pay raise...mwark) already posted... or am i imagining things? ah well... i have a Q to ask the goong people. did everyone else notice that chaegyung's clothes became less and less fusioned. (in that...i mean korean traditional and modern style mixed together) no more of those hanbok skirts/dresses... more h&m...more pencil skirts.

why is that?

even in the beginning they wouldn't let her wear her normal pajamas...

but shin and cg both wear more colorful and casual clothes. (shin wears less suits...more polka dots!)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that's the official news. They have been postponing it for so long.

Still patiently waiting here.

Thanks for looking and sharing the news, happygirl24!

AngelxHolic--> Welcome to Goong forum.

I have a silly question to ask. Is downloading tv dramas legal? And do the TV stations know about it?

I personally downloaded all Goong HQ episodes from creidesca clubbox. And I have them English hardsubbed (Thank you d-addicts subbing team). Now, each episode is around 440MB (down from 700MB). If I share the files, would that be legal?

Guest Aquafina

hey there justine

i dont think shes pregnant cos as i remember i didnt see they " do it" on the movie, so its either they didnt show the makin babies process or chae gyung aint pregnant, i wish she isnt. i hope she'll get pregnant in season two, its much more romantic for the very ending.

i stiill hope it wont focus on chaegyung and shin again, im afraid they'll get in conflicts again, i just want them to live happily.

cant wait for goong two!

I read somewhere that after the kissing scene in episode 23 av-28832.jpg, Alfred covered his eyes with his hands...so :sweatingbullets: ....it could've happened then. But I really think she's pregnant though because in the end, it shows Chae-gyung holding the baby in the bear family picture.

Yeah, I also hope she's not pregnant. I think they should save that for Goong 2. About the conflicts, it could be that they are a newly married couple, and you know too well that new couples tend to argue (then make up :phew: ).

I have a silly question to ask. Is downloading tv dramas legal? And do the TV stations know about it?

I personally downloaded all Goong HQ episodes from creidesca clubbox. And I have them English hardsubbed (Thank you d-addicts subbing team). Now, each episode is around 440MB (down from 700MB). If I share the files, would that be legal?

Technically, it IS ILLEGAL to download copyrighted contents. It's called "net piracy" ("stealing things virtually"). However, I've read about the fansub's "policy". Bascially, it says that it's "okay to do that, but as long as you promise to buy the original copy when it comes out in your country".

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fansub

Guest uberquirkiness

hallo again..:D

hey does anyone know where i can buy cg's goong outfits? the black and red dress..and hanbok skirts? not on eclickkorea.com anymore :(

Technically, it IS ILLEGAL to download copyrighted contents. It's called "net piracy" ("stealing things virtually"). However, I've read about the fansub's "policy". Bascially, it says that it's "okay to do that, but as long as you promise to buy the original copy when it comes out in your country".

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fansub

Thank you. You are so resourceful.

Guest Aquafina

I didn't know they sell the OUTFITS! O.O Jeesh! It must costs a ton of $$$! :unsure:

No problem, doggieusa! Anytime! ^.^

omg. i just finished this series. it was sooo cute! i loved the ending. anyways, i agree with aquafina. i hope she's not pregnant yet. and also, they didn't really have um....time? to do it. lol. Anyways, can't wait till season 2! weee!!!!!!!!

Guest OrangeDew

perhaps love is one of the most addictive song ive ever listened to...just cant seem to get enough of it...hopefully goong 2 ost will be another hit.

i honestly believe this song contributed a lot to goong's phenomenal success.

i love the song too! it's so catchy that's why everyone can easily remember it. it's actually the first korean song that i've memorized. :P

KJH sings a line of Perhaps Love upon reporters' request..

TVBS eNews 2.8.2006

KJH really has a great singing voice. I saw this clip in youtube where he sang 1 stanza of Perhaps Love while kneeling down in front of a fan! :blush:

Guest SillyYun

its been a long time since i last see this thread too~ anyway i went bangkok and saw CHAE GYUNG's DRESS!! its so tiny so i din get it, i cant fit in..its the one that she was facing the mirror and shin was looking at him, the one in blue dress with white lacey blouse

Guest SillyYun

are u referring to the shoes that she wores to school? i think its quite easy to get, someone posted on the soompi market earlier months back.and i saw it around at shops in Singapore but the shop closed down now

Guest SillyYun

i think that pic's photoshopped... that look sort of like lee da hae from the back..

goong 2's not started filming yet...

it looks like Lee da hae!!!! i think its photoshopped too

are u referring to the shoes that she wores to school? i think its quite easy to get, someone posted on the soompi market earlier months back.and i saw it around at shops in Singapore but the shop closed down now

oh, so i just have to search around there then? i mean the soompi selling thread? i actually dont live in singapore, so that would be a bit hard. but thanks so much for your reply SillyYun :)

Archived