[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiGkYo

I already voted :tears: where are the rest of the Goongers. Where's the Goong love?

eeeK~ i think ppl are either working or sleeping or just pondering around!!! :lol:

when is the poLL end??? I VOTED for JJH + KJH + YEH!!!!

FIGHTIN' GOONGers~~~~ :w00t:

AHH it's a close game w/ Wonbin and Eric!!!!

Joo Ji Hoon MUST WIN!!!!!!!!! mian he Junki~~~ :phew:

OMG~ KJH is sooooooooooooooooooo close w/ Se7en!!!!

FIGHTIN!!!!! ^___^V"~

OMGG~~ YEH is sooooooooooo close w/ SHK~~

FIGHTIN!!! ^____^V"~

Guest jnccrs

ROUND 4 2006 Soompi Queen Competition

Hello my lovely Soompiers! We are down to 7 contestants now! Only 3 more rounds left until semi-finals! The theme for this round is "Service and Kindness".

VOte for YEH!!!! She has a heart of gold!!! :)http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=75798&st= I love the fact that she's not just sitting there trying to entertain people she is actually getting her hands dirty, helping out and working hard.

pics were taken on January 2005 she went to volunteer in Thailand for Tsunami Relief

7-eh0544.jpg

7-eh0545.jpg

7-eh0543.jpg 7-eh0546.jpg

Guest ~ cherrie ~

My saluate to YEH!!! she cares not only for korean but also people in overseas..she's willing to help out and her kindness is speechless and undescribable.

hello all goongers....

please vote for JJH, KJH, YEH...

the last time i saw JJH is behind Lee Jun Ki now :crazy: ...come on vote....

and don't forget to vote GOONG to be the best drama of all time....now it is behind full house and same percents as my name is kim sam soon

oh yeah..and there is vote between my girl and goong too....and i'm so sad to see goong is way behind my girl about 200 votes.... :crazy:

come on goongers...VOTE VOTE VOTE....

hello again...

though it's a bit late but i want to write my opinion about the OST... Perhaps Love... :wub:

hm....you know...i'm in love with this song...definitely...when i first heard it...when the first time i watched goong episode 1...this song became the closing theme...and when i heard it...i'm in love...though i didn't understand the meaning of the song...but i knew that it was about the relationship between SHIN & CG...and this song just match with it....and that was in MARCH 2006 when i first heard it...and until now...i'm still in love with this song...i never bored to hear it...always hear it....oh.....what a great song....maybe the best Korean drama OST i've ever heard..... :wub::wub::wub:

Guest doodlicious

aquafina ahh, yeah prolly it happened then, but still, its not for sure ryte? so theres still hope that the pregnant will be in goong 2. (never give up mode on) im so agree on you, that, okay, they can have conflicts but the HAVE to make up later, or else... they'll be hated by the fans.

Guest Cuervo Gold

I don't get it. Goong 2 without the original cast simply doesn't make sense. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Guest doodlicious

did everyone else notice that chaegyung's clothes became less and less fusioned. (in that...i mean korean traditional and modern style mixed together) no more of those hanbok skirts/dresses... more h&m...more pencil skirts.

i noticed. and i like the fusion style better specially her white-red dress, the hanbok-modern style is just so friggin nice. i wish i have one. hehehs

cuervo but isnt it confirmed tht JJH and YEH will surely be in it? (i saw it in indo's k-magazine) dunno bout the rest but i wish all the cast stay the same

Guest lualm

hello again...

t...and that was in MARCH 2006 when i first heard it...and until now...i'm still in love with this song...i never bored to hear it...always hear it....oh.....what a great song....maybe the best Korean drama OST i've ever heard..... :wub::wub::wub:

yup...im still crazy about this song... i listen to it morning, noon and nightime....everday. ;)

Guest ~ cherrie ~

well, the Goong OST is good..*recommended* ..yup, i like the song too..suits the drama a lot..it's in my ipod..i like the song a lot..:)

Archived