[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i hope all of you never get bored with me...and my replies...

i have to say...BAD NEWS....our KING & QUEEN both left behind.... :tears:

only our PRINCE remains win...

i'm hopelessnow...but even if they lose...they're still my ROYAL KING & QUEEN ... :rolleyes:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aquafina

Those polls are really tiring for me now. I still vote, but I don't really care about the results anymore, because like someone says before, it doesn't change their positions in our hearts! We still will LOVE them all! :D

Awww.... I voted too! BUT TEH FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! we have to win!!!!!

**Maybe i am over thinking, but I dont get why Shin stopped loving HyoRin. Dont get me wrong I am a Shin and CG supporter. but I mean HyoRin never really did anyhting bad to him except loves him very much. I guess it our CG's personality that got to him.

** GOONG 2? How cool. Yeah I wish the cast will be the same and the plot will be just as great as the first one.

You're welcome! :D So, does that mean that all those singers' [in the "Red Sun" MV] management agency is SM Town? :unsure:

Yup. All those singers are SM Town artists.

rlia--> Thanks for the update. I already vote for them so many times. Hope they won. If not, I still like all 3 of them even if they're losing on the votes.

Guest MiGkYo

request for translation... this news is about Goong~

danks in advance!!! ^________^V"~

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04348911000.htm

'궁' 세 주인공 인기 가상도

인기 드라마 '궁'의 세 주인공이 엇갈린 행보를 하고 있다. 이 드라마를 통해 단박에 스타덤에 올랐던 김정훈 윤은혜 주지훈 등 세 사람이 각각 개인 활동에 들어간 뒤 희비가 교차하고 있다.

이들 중 가장 큰 관심과 기대를 모았던 윤은혜는 차기작의 흥행 실패 탓에 '먹구름'이 잔뜩 낀 상태다. 그가 출연 중인 '포도밭 그 사나이'의 경쟁작이 올 최고의 화제작인 '주몽'인데다 모든 드라마의 시청률이 동반 하락하는 여름 휴가철을 맞아 고전을 면치 못하고 있다. 최근에는 지나친 톱스타 행세와 출연료 문제 등으로 구설수에 오르는 곤욕까지 치렀다. 그러나 영화와 드라마를 한편씩 경험한 신인 연기자라는 점에서 이같은 고난을 성장통으로 받아들여야 한다는 목소리가 크다.

반면 윤은혜와 마찬가지로 가수 출신 연기자인 김정훈은 전망이 매우 밝은 '맑음' 상태다. 일본에서 10월께 발매 예정인 솔로 앨범을 준비하며 가수 겸업 활동을 잇고 있다. 지난달 30일에는 대만에서 열린 '궁'의 프로모션에 홀로 참석해 1300명의 열성팬을 모으는 등 한류 인기몰이에 성공했다. 대만 측에서는 그의 인기에 놀라 음반 발매를 요청한 상태며 홍콩과 태국 등지에서도 CF 러브콜이 쇄도하고 있어 기대가 크다.

단 한편의 데뷔작을 통해 스타덤에 오른 주지훈은 활동이 전무한 '짙은 안개' 상태다. 워낙 활동이 없다보니 연예계에서는 소속사와 불화가 있는 것이 아니냐는 루머까지 나돌 정도다. 물론 사실과 다르지만 그에 대한 연예 관계자들과 팬들의 관심이 큰 탓이다. '궁'의 팬들 사이에서는 그가 윤은혜의 출연작인 '포도밭 그 사나이'에 카메오를 출연한다거나 MBC에서 준비 중인 4부작 미니시리즈에 출연한다는 등 갖가지 추측이 나돌고 있다. 긴 휴식이 이어지고 있는만큼 그의 활동재개를 갈망하는 팬들의 갈증도 커지고 있다. 김도훈기자 dica@

2006/08/07 16:07 입력

credit: dcblack + sportsoeul

Awww.... I voted too! BUT TEH FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS!!!! we have to win!!!!!

**Maybe i am over thinking, but I dont get why Shin stopped loving HyoRin. Dont get me wrong I am a Shin and CG supporter. but I mean HyoRin never really did anyhting bad to him except loves him very much. I guess it our CG's personality that got to him.

** GOONG 2? How cool. Yeah I wish the cast will be the same and the plot will be just as great as the first one.

Shin never said he loved Hyo-rin. When he proposed to Hyo-rin, he said it would be better to marry a girl he is already acquainted with rather than someone he knows nothing about.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Aiyoo ... heard that going to shoot on October 2006 ...

but till now still no NEWS ...

they really know how to kill the Goongers all over the world ...

I really hope everyone will go back! We've been waiting even since we knew there's going to be a part 2! I want JJH and YEH to go back as well as KJH. They should have finished the whole series when they extended it to 24 episodes. This whole 'waiting in vain' period is driving me nuts! Hahaha!

Guest ingenuo

I got these 3 additional songs played in Goong. Not sure if these have been posted before.

2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma - This is the song being played when Shin confessed to CG after CG asked for a divorce.

2nd Moon - go yang ee hyo gwa.wma - This is the dancing song :P

2nd Moon - gae na ri ee ggi soop wi ro so na gi ga ji.wma - Don't really remember when this is being played, but definitely a song from goong.

Credit to Bertha Tio for the above songs

Guest Aquafina

I got these 3 additional songs played in Goong. Not sure if these have been posted before.

2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma - This is the song being played when Shin confessed to CG after CG asked for a divorce.

2nd Moon - gae na ri ee ggi soop wi ro so na gi ga ji.wma - Don't really remember when this is being played, but definitely a song from goong.

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. :D It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! :blink: THANKS! :D

The second song makes me think of the dancing scene! Hilarious!

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*. :)

the polls are not even started by the administrators, that makes me wonder if its ever endorsed by soomp!... so does it really matter even if they do not win?

alot of the polls are plain meaningless, the artistes are in a class of their own and why should we make them compete against one another here?

also a post with the link to the poll is more than sufficient, please go easy on your replies saying i voted! they are losing! these are not really related to GOONG so beware of the mods coming to knock on our doors again... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ingenuo

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. :D It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! :blink: THANKS! :D

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*. :)

ya i like ul eum yun mot too...makes me think of Shin everytime i listen to it.

I accidentally found these songs from someone's blog when i was surfing the net.. lucky :D

Guest pennyvang23

*hic hic* :tears::tears::tears: I'm listening to 2nd Moon - ul eum yun mot.wma!! :tears: It's my most favorite song from both of the Goong OSTs! THANK YOU! Thank you so much! I've been looking for it ever since I finished watching Goong. It's so sad! :tears: Where did you find it?!?! It's not in neither of the two OSTs!! THANKS!

Is the third song a folk song? *sounds a bit folkish*.

ohmigod!! you just got them now!?!?! they have them in the drama ost section!!! i've been listening to all the good SAD songs forever now!! :tears: .. they make the songs sound sooooooooooooooo SAD!!! this is too sad. and them not returning(??) is much more sad :tears:

OH MY!!

tnx so much for the additional OSts!! hehehE! :P:P

ey x dudette!!

i agree with u! the FINAL ROUND IS WHAT MATTERS! heheheh!!

yea!! we really have to win!! :D:D

Thank you so much for sharing! I heard the songs but I didn't realize they're not in soundtracks. Thx.

Guest nataku_pilot

Thank you for the songs !! I've been wanting the last two songs for a long time, the third song is from the wedding nigth scene when CG was imagining him "having his way" with her. lol

Did the person post more songs on the blog ? Cuz I've been looking for a song (I don't know the name !) I think it was playing when Yul saw his mother on the ground and thought she tried to off herself again. I love that song...*sigh*

eya guys!!

i thought these songs were additional more..but when i checked my OST of princess hours I already have these songs..

I know that the GOONG ost had 2 versions! i think these 3 songs were part of another versioN..hehehE! :P:P

Guest Chisame

Oooh, thanks tons for the 1st and 3rd files! I'd been searching so desperately through the 2 OSTs trying to find the 3rd one. It was also played in the first episode when Chaegyung's on her way to the palace. They even show the performers in the palace playing the piece. So nice.<3

Guest raincloud88

uhmm

was just wondering if there is any english softsub for the Goong 1.5 Special?

and where can i download it from?

thanks for the help

Archived