[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest pennyvang23

Jjh_Yeh4.jpg

not sure, but when was this??? someone said it was 'goong2', i dont think, yet i haven't seen this in goong either.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uberquirkiness

i think that pic's photoshopped... that look sort of like lee da hae from the back..

goong 2's not started filming yet...

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Ahhhh I wish they'd confirm the casts for Goong 2 already. I have been checking this thread out since the 27th hoping that there'd be some good news but still nothing.

Kim Jung Hoon went to Taiwan to promote Goong right. Was YEH there too? Cause I have not seen pics of her.

No news yet about Goong 2 cast?! They're all killing us in suspense! While waiting for the ANNOUNCEMENT, we can all watch Goong 1, Goong 1.5, Goong BTS a& NGs over and over again! Heehee!

And about PERHAPS LOVE/Sarang in gayo, I'm in love with this song too!

perhaps love is one of the most addictive song ive ever listened to...just cant seem to get enough of it...hopefully goong 2 ost will be another hit.

i honestly believe this song contributed a lot to goong's phenomenal success.

I agree! The best song in all K-dramas so far! I can just listen to it over and over again! Actually the two albums are really good! I love all the songs in this series!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/hyesku/Jjh_Yeh4.jpg

not sure, but when was this??? someone said it was 'goong2', i dont think, yet i haven't seen this in goong either.

It can't be in Goong 2 unless they're planning to surprise us hehehe! Or maybe this is from Goong 1 but they didn't show it which is really bad because this is such a good scene!

No news yet about Goong 2 cast?! They're all killing us in suspense!

Never Mind alreadi ... because i am too tired ...

to shout out loud on asking WHEN???????????????????? ...

so let them announce or not ...

as i can see JJH now ... with lots of pictures

of his latest CF ... he looks so handsome ...

Guest Aquafina

No news yet about Goong 2 cast?! They're all killing us in suspense! While waiting for the ANNOUNCEMENT, we can all watch Goong 1, Goong 1.5, Goong BTS a& NGs over and over again! Heehee!...

Sorry, but what's BTS? :sweatingbullets:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/hyesku/Jjh_Yeh4.jpg

Yeah, it does look very much PSed. :phew::lol:

pennyvang23--> Thanks for the picture. But it looks kinda weird to me. Like it's PSed or something. But thanks for sharing anyway.

Rebby--> Thanks for the news clip. Cute teddy bear.

aquafina--> Thanks for sharing the audio file.

Let's hope they'll release any official info about Goong 2. It's been long awaited news for all the fans.

Guest AngelxHolic

--new to this thread *waves* ;]

i love how the Goong series had a GORGEOUS setting.

but the last few episodes ... made me miss the earlier episodes

when it was all happy and silly like 75% of the time. >_____<

can't believe she got pregnant in the end. o_o

there's a rumour that they're gonna change the cast for season two?

my god, i hope not. who could possible replace Shin....

Jang Kyung's crush on Kang Hyun was soooo sweet/funny! XD.

Ok. i hope my post here isn't considered 'irrelevent' or anything.....@.@

Guest happygirl24

Guys, read this !

Goong 2 Begins Filming in October, Monday July 31, 2006 Korea

spacer.gif

http://www.krkv.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

IPB Image

The ratings for Goong broadcasted on GTV has been crazily raising. While Taiwan can't block craze, Korean fans are also requesting for a sequel. Because Goong has been a sucesss, many fans requested the sequel to have the original actors. The director expressed that he has received over one thousand emails from fans requesting to have Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, and others in Goong 2. He discloses that Goong 2 will begin filming in October and will be aired in January next year.

Yoon Eun Hye once said she wishes to be in Goong 2, but the director said he doesn't have confidence in the original actors. When asked whether it's a problem in the raise in salary, he joked, "The pay for all three of them will defiantely raise! But the actors did not confirm yet. They only said they are preparing." He expresses he also received many fan requests for second prince Yul to be able to find his true love in the sequel.

During yesterday's conference, Kim Jung Hoon admits having alot of memories left behind him during the 8 months of filming. When he began filming, he wasn't very close with the other actors and always had NGs. But the director praised Kim Jung Hoon, "Although this is his first time, he is very hard working. He is a smart actor."

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Goong_2_Beg...talk284194.html

Guest Aquafina

...aquafina--> Thanks for sharing the audio file....

You're welcome! :D

--new to this thread *waves* ;]

i love how the Goong series had a GORGEOUS setting.

but the last few episodes ... made me miss the earlier episodes

when it was all happy and silly like 75% of the time. >_____<

can't believe she got pregnant in the end. o_o

...Jang Kyung's crush on Kang Hyun was soooo sweet/funny! XD.

Ok. i hope my post here isn't considered 'irrelevent' or anything.....@.@

Hi! Welcome to the club! :D I know what you mean! I saw a clip on YouTube that says that they weren't allowed to have access to the REAL palace, so they had to be creative. Boy, did they take that to heart! ^.^ I don't really know what the REAL palace looks like, but the one in the drama sure looks like the "REAL" thing. :sweatingbullets:

About the end, a lot of people probably thought that she IS pregnant, but in Goong 1.5, she said that it's "indigestion". Personally, I believe the first option. :phew:

Yeah! I really hope that Chae-gyung's friend, Jang Kyung, get together with Shin's friend, Kang Hyun, in the second season. ^.^ And maybe something for the other two, too! :)

eya guys!!

haven't post for quite some time..since soompi was down weeks ago...

gosh!! i have a lot of catching up to do...

so til now..its not yet confirmed whether they would retain the same casts for goong 2?? i thought it was already confirmed? :(

Yoon Eun Hye once said she wishes to be in Goong 2, but the director said he doesn't have confidence in the original actors. When asked whether it's a problem in the raise in salary, he joked, "The pay for all three of them will defiantely raise! But the actors did not confirm yet. They only said they are preparing." He expresses he also received many fan requests for second prince Yul to be able to find his true love in the sequel.

the PD is hinting something ....

i had read the same article just this morning....( /sign, SG news is so belated)..

but in my opinion, the PD may just well be playing hard ball.. in the hope that the cast will 'drop' their asking price....

Goong is so successful with its original cast members, i doubt any true blue business minded individual will want to change the success formula....

Guest oc-ca

Guys, read this !

Goong 2 Begins Filming in October, Monday July 31, 2006 Korea

spacer.gif

http://www.krkv.com

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations by xbunnylicious

IPB Image

The ratings for Goong broadcasted on GTV has been crazily raising. While Taiwan can't block craze, Korean fans are also requesting for a sequel. Because Goong has been a sucesss, many fans requested the sequel to have the original actors. The director expressed that he has received over one thousand emails from fans requesting to have Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, and others in Goong 2. He discloses that Goong 2 will begin filming in October and will be aired in January next year.

During yesterday's conference, Kim Jung Hoon admits having alot of memories left behind him during the 8 months of filming. When he began filming, he wasn't very close with the other actors and always had NGs. But the director praised Kim Jung Hoon, "Although this is his first time, he is very hard working. He is a smart actor."

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/Goong_2_Beg...talk284194.html

i dont trust the reporting from this conference. the director knows that the role of yul wasn't kjh's first acting job like it was for jjh. kjh has starred in a movie and had been on several tv roles before this.

as for the long delayed announcement, i think both sides are playing hard ball. the pd should just fork over the new salaries. goong 2 just wont be the same with the main leads.

Guest jjjustine

GOONG! I just finished the series a few days ago.

It was sssoo niiicee! One of the best KDramas!

I ssso loovedd it. I just wished that Chae Gyung

and Shin Goon confessed their feelings earlier.

IS CHAE GYUNG PREGNANT?

I was a bit confused after watching the series.

Can anyone fill me up on this info? Thanks!

Can't wait for S2!

Guest doodlicious

hey there justine

i dont think shes pregnant cos as i remember i didnt see they " do it" on the movie, so its either they didnt show the makin babies process or chae gyung aint pregnant, i wish she isnt. i hope she'll get pregnant in season two, its much more romantic for the very ending.

i stiill hope it wont focus on chaegyung and shin again, im afraid they'll get in conflicts again, i just want them to live happily.

cant wait for goong two!

Guest doodlicious

sorry if this considered offtopic, but i really want the pict of shin's shoes that designed by chaegyung, or the 4 bears do anyone have it? i need it desp-ly

Archived