Have You Ever Been Asked.....

Guest eledoremassis02

Guest asialover830

yea....all the time lol...well it's more cause of my name, that people ask me, "are u mixed with mexican?" i'm like mexico isn't the only latino country lmao.

and i mean i have some kinda spanish in me.....but no mexican lmao

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Prince Tony

When people know that I'm learning Korean, almost all of them ask the same question:

"Are you going to Korea?" Some even ask was I learning Korean because I was going to go to Korea and work there.

Guest anmeijo

i learn Japanese...

yep. i get asked if i'm part japanese,,, i say 'yep' they go 'really?' then i say 'no. lol.' lol. but some of me friends actually thought i was because i told them i had some realtives in Japan...

yeah, mainly because i got the accent down. haha

usually when i'm on the phone they'd be like

"omo~ are you korean?" then when i say no they're like

wow you sound like a korean. so i'm like :wub: YEY! HAHAH

Guest suppaazn

Nope. I'm taking Japanese and everyone knows that everyone but 3 or 4 people are Chinese.

It's pretty funny because since i'm so interested in korean stuff people always ask me "are you korean?"

I've been asked if I was korean ._. people ..who don't really know me at school find it so surprising I'm taking Kor 2 x_o

uhh...other than that..I think maybe it's because of the way I act? Because I listen to kpop and w/e people just assume

or ask o_O

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

Yeah, i told someone i was learning the Korean language and they were like " Are you half Korean?"

Guest missakky

no ive never been asked if i'm a certain nationality because of the foreign languages i've learned or am learning. i usually get asked why though.

Guest tokyohoney

i'm polishing my japanese at the moment and people usually say "dont you know japanese already?"

thats what i usually get from people :huh:

I'm asian but I grew up in Europe. And when people in asia know about that, they ask my mom if my dad is European (as if I was a half). I don't know, I think I look the same as everyone else in asia :S

Archived