[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest alissa95

Thank you for the links !

This episode is sooo cute ^^

Solbi really likes skinship :P and Andy is such a gentleman, going trough the rain just to buy her some coffee ..~~ want a boyfriend like him ..~~

Alex and Shin Ae are so sweet, I think they can understand each others without words.

In Young and Crown J are funny, I don't understand korean so i don't really know what they are saying but it seems that even if they are always arguering, they have feelings for each others, maybe not love but friendship ? hahaah ..

And Saori and Dondon ... I don't know what to think about them .. They are not made for each others.. I think they don't speak enough in order to know what they really want to do, that's why there is a invisible wall between them ..

I don't think Andy is leaving the show, in the preview, he is still here in the next episode

If he leaves, it'll be a little boring ..T.T

Really can't wait for the next episode and the sub too ^^

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx-outsider-xx

Anyone has a FULL episode for today's show???? Please upload on MEGAUPLOAD links, anyone??? x(^_^)

Guest shasha

Anyone has a FULL episode for today's show???? Please upload on MEGAUPLOAD links, anyone??? x(^_^)

So far, I've managed to find 90kim90 who load the whole episode 4 on Youtube...but it's not sub. http://www.youtube.com/user/90kim90

I'm just happy to see Andy and Solbi again :P they are soooo adorable.

Guest silverwingz

it just aired a couple of hours ago! u can't expect download links to be up that fast! please be patient.

i managed to catch it live today morning~ all i can say is~~ ANDY-SOLBI is so adorableeee!!!~~~ i love solbi's butt pat!~ ahahah..and how she just sits on his lap~~ they managed to kid around while eating!~ ahhaha..so sweet~~

i want to know what inyoung said that made everyone shocked~~ her comment caused commotion to the set and it would be really really great if anyone can translate a bit~

Thank you so much for the links.

I'm downloading full version from CB right now but couldn't wait to see Andy and Solbi so had to cheat and watch it.

They really make cute couple. I'm glad Andy is continuing with the show.

Uploaded by monmonsnow2 on YouTube:

Andy & Solbi Ep.4 Cut(1/2) @ We Just Married(Apr 6, 2008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4bxIqWT95Ww

Andy & Solbi Ep.4 Cut(2/2) @ We Just Married(Apr 6, 2008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CGEi8hocbcM

Alex & Shin Ae Ep.4 Cut @ We Just Married(Apr 6, 2008)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JK2oTEkymic

Next week's preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CLX0VD7MWw

^^

What part are you talking about? With Andy & Solbi? Is it in the cut version or do we have to watch the full version?

i want to know what inyoung said that made everyone shocked~~ her comment caused commotion to the set and it would be really really great if anyone can translate a bit~

Guest Bourjois

i managed to catch it live today morning~ all i can say is~~ ANDY-SOLBI is so adorableeee!!!~~~ i love solbi's butt pat!~ ahahah..and how she just sits on his lap~~ they managed to kid around while eating!~ ahhaha..so sweet~~

are you referring to the part in the hair salon? she wanted Crown J to dye his hair with her :sweatingbullets:

edit:

I just got to the part where they do the interviews and SIY said that it didn't matter to her if Crown J dyed his hair... so he did it for nothing :lol:

^

monmonsnow apparently is a bit biased on alex-shinae and andy-solbi couple~~ not that i am complaining~~ they are probably the most popular couple~~

but i'm talking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpMlT3Q8HEc it starts at around 3:18 ..just watched a lil further when she talks..(thanx shasha for the links..i wanna watch it again since its so cute~~ my fav so far!~) SIY and crown J taking pic of each other in process of hair styling is so funny!!!~~

-edit-

thats it?? and that got almost all the couple shocked?? whats so shocking about dying hairs??

I'm watching last week's episode and oh dear god, Andy and Solbi really kill me. They are so cuutteeeee. As much as I envy Solbi for being so close to Andy, I just can't help but really love their chemistry. I feel that Andy and Solbi are between Alex/Shin Ae and SIY/CJ. They're not as mushy, but they also don't argue so much. In short, it's just too cute.

The whole playing pool scene is just so squee worthy. If I'm getting it right, Solbi pretended to suck at pool, right? Then later she showed that she was great. All I could get was Solbi saying 'My lips are bored' :lol: This new show proves to be really really fun!!

It's not that it's shocking about dying his hair but she said it really didn't matter if he did it or not. She said it turned out not to be fun and she expected him to refuse so I guess it took out all the fun out of it.

Have to leave for little while but if you want more details, and if no one else translate, I'll watch it again when I come back.

^

monmonsnow apparently is a bit biased on alex-shinae and andy-solbi couple~~ not that i am complaining~~ they are probably the most popular couple~~

but i'm talking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpMlT3Q8HEc it starts at around 3:18 ..just watched a lil further when she talks..(thanx shasha for the links..i wanna watch it again since its so cute~~ my fav so far!~) SIY and crown J taking pic of each other in process of hair styling is so funny!!!~~

-edit-

thats it?? and that got almost all the couple shocked?? whats so shocking about dying hairs??

oh my freaking gosh.

that episode had me going up and down in emotions

i seriously think andy and solbi are gonna have a little something something.

and everyone else thinks so too. ahhh

and i really dont know what to say about saori and jung hyungdon

cus i understand both their sides of the stories but like.... its not fair... haha i dontknow

Guest squallie

After backtracking a couple of pages in this thread, I may be the odd one out to say this but I truly enjoy the Alex and Shin Ae couple. Yes, they were awkward at first, Alex being really greasy and Shin Ae being shy and quirky, but behind all that, I find that they share a genuine relationship. Regardless of the show being scripted, a lot of things they do together seem improvised. The episode on March 23 was really greasy, I'm not gonna lie, but the recent episode changed my mind. Just the little things they do make it seem that there really is something developing between the two. There are a couple of quiet moments here and there, but the actions each of them carry out to break the tension goes to show how much they are getting more and more comfortable with each other. I know it's fake, but it doesn't hurt to make believe right?

I love the VARIETY this show offers, giving viewers a taste of different personalities and how they work and clash when they're involved in a relationship. Although it's scripted, it's refreshing to watch something like this. Not only that, but it's HILARIOUS. The Andy and Solbi couple and Seo In young and Crown J couple make me laugh till my sides hurt.

Andy and Solbi are so hilarious. I think the fact that they're so comfortable around each other just makes the situations they're placed in so funny.

Crown J is really growing on me. I remember watching him in this old variety show back in 2006 (which unfortunately got cancelled, "Selection Couple") and thinking, "Wow, I really don't care about this guy, he's nothing special." But after watching him here, I looked at him in a different way. His little angry outbursts and clean cut looks is making my heart swoon. I guess his bad boy look is making me fall for the guy, LMAO. And him being paired with such a fiesty small woman is adorable. This has to be my favorite pairing by a mile. C'mon baby girl! Followed by the Alex and Shin-ae couple. :)

Thank you everyone for providing the links, it's greatly appreciated. :)

Guest JENLEE

Thank you so much for the links.

I'm downloading full version from CB right now but couldn't wait to see Andy and Solbi so had to cheat and watch it.

They really make cute couple. I'm glad Andy is continuing with the show.

What part are you talking about? With Andy & Solbi? Is it in the cut version or do we have to watch the full version?

WHICH CLUBBOX ARE YOU DOWNLOADinG FROM :[[[[ can you please give the link?!

It's not that it's shocking about dying his hair but she said it really didn't matter if he did it or not. She said it turned out not to be fun and she expected him to refuse so I guess it took out all the fun out of it.

Have to leave for little while but if you want more details, and if no one else translate, I'll watch it again when I come back.

OMG!~ thats what she said?? ahahaha!!~~ cute!~ thats y somebody commented a bit bad about SIY at the vid!~ i still love both of em~~ thanx mommie Alice <3

Crown J is really growing on me. I remember watching him in this old variety show back in 2006 (which unfortunately got cancelled, "Selection Couple") and thinking, "Wow, I really don't care about this guy, he's nothing special." But after watching him here, I looked at him in a different way. His little angry outbursts and clean cut looks is making my heart swoon. I guess his bad boy look is making me fall for the guy, LMAO. And him being paired with such a fiesty small woman is adorable. This has to be my favorite pairing by a mile. C'mon baby girl! Followed by the Alex and Shin-ae couple. :)

i love how you described SIY!~ ahaaha.. my fav would be ANDY-SOLBI followed by CROWN J-IN YOUNG couple..they really are adorable!!~~~

Guest 80slitenite

So far, I've managed to find 90kim90 who load the whole episode 4 on Youtube...but it's not sub. http://www.youtube.com/user/90kim90

I'm just happy to see Andy and Solbi again :P they are soooo adorable.

Thank you so much!! Wow so fast. This show is great even without the subs, but when the subs do come it makes it even better. Like Shin Ae and Alex. Now that I understand I totally love them. All the couples are great. I still say DonDon and Saori need to part ways.

Guest damifino

i'm talking about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpMlT3Q8HEc it starts at around 3:18 ..just watched a lil further when she talks..(thanx shasha for the links..i wanna watch it again since its so cute~~ my fav so far!~) SIY and crown J taking pic of each other in process of hair styling is so funny!!!~~

-edit-

What's shocking is not about dyeing hair, but the fact is, Crown J struggled a lot with that decision because he really didn't want to do it. He only did it because he thought she would get upset if he didn't. But the fact IY said she really didn't care about the hair dyeing thing and she didn't really expect him to dye his hair was shocking for everyone to hear since the hair dying thing made CJ go nuts during the decision making time. IY said that she just wanted to have a fun little argument with him so that they can go back and forth and have a little fun. He took all the fun out of the argument by agreeing to dyeing his hair "in exchange for her not mentioning about him not bringing her a gift." She said she was disappointed in his pettiness that he would exchange something that he thought was important (like dying his hair that he really didn't want to do) over something like the gift thing which she was just doing for fun.

Even with their arguments, CJ and IY are still my favorite couple :) I think they have the most natural romantic chemistry on the show. While Andy and Solbi are cute, I get more of a brother-sister vibe from them, especially from Andy's end. But to be honest, I think more married folks are like Saori and Dondon than any of the other couples :lol:

Several CB has it:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet (shinhwachangjo's CB)

http://clubbox.co.kr/doldu (you have to search for it, it's around page 8?)

http://clubbox.co.kr/hesung59

WHICH CLUBBOX ARE YOU DOWNLOADinG FROM :[[[[ can you please give the link?!

Thank you. I see that you already explained it.

After being married 21 years, I agree with you that Saori and Dondon is more realistic than other couples. What other couples are showing might be like that during "newlywed" stage but high percentage of marriage is more like Saori and Dondon.

What's shocking is not about dyeing hair, but the fact is, Crown J struggled a lot with that decision because he really didn't want to do it. He only did it because he thought she would get upset if he didn't. But the fact IY said she really didn't care about the hair dyeing thing and she didn't really expect him to dye his hair was shocking for everyone to hear since the hair dying thing made CJ go nuts during the decision making time. IY said that she just wanted to have a fun little argument with him so that they can go back and forth and have a little fun. He took all the fun out of the argument by agreeing to dyeing his hair "in exchange for her not mentioning about him not bringing her a gift." She said she was disappointed in his pettiness that he would exchange something that he thought was important (like dying his hair that he really didn't want to do) over something like the gift thing which she was just doing for fun.

Even with their arguments, CJ and IY are still my favorite couple :) I think they have the most natural romantic chemistry on the show. While Andy and Solbi are cute, I get more of a brother-sister vibe from them, especially from Andy's end. But to be honest, I think more married folks are like Saori and Dondon than any of the other couples :lol:

^

thank you for the translation/summary~~ :lol: SIY is a bit cruel to CJ!~ its getting pretty interesting~ i laughed so hard when CJ pratically jumped up from his chair when SIY told him that she wants them to have a couple hair do!~ crown J is too mindful about SIY~ i seriously like how CJ just smiles when SIY does here cute tantrums or what ever to seduce him to do what she wants or to forgive her~~~aahahha~~

i agree with you halfway about dondon and saori~~ a lot of married folks are like them but thats more to folks that have been married for like years maybe~~ they are newlyweds~~ dont newlyweds still sometimes still do sweet things and what not with each other~~ (some husbands even pretend to be more tidier or what ever till they became the couch potato and such)

Archived