* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WingL

i love that song as well! and i do have it .. (lol. obviously.)

but mine is a fan recorded version. so the quality isnt good AT ALL. so i don't spread my bad version around (its like. worse than radio version). but if you really want it. and will settle for anything. i'd be happy to send you a link =) just tell me~

Guest miss_lion

Okay. So I don't know if I'm doing the right thing - bumping this thread and telling to the whole world how I looveee Akanishi Jin!

I LOOVEEEE HIM!!!

yeah yeah i'm a dork. But I can't help it. GAAAA!!! I don't know a lot about him nor about KAT-TUN, but I'm studying! lol. Yeah I'm studying them. Good Lord!! He has such a nice voice~~ weeee. I hope he serenades me. (goes to dreamland) Anyway, yeah. I love it when he posses with his tongue..It's so ...sigh..

I hope to know more of KAT-TUN esp. Akanishi. Weee! I'm finished. =]

Guest WingL

Okay. So I don't know if I'm doing the right thing - bumping this thread and telling to the whole world how I looveee Akanishi Jin!

I LOOVEEEE HIM!!!

yeah yeah i'm a dork. But I can't help it. GAAAA!!! I don't know a lot about him nor about KAT-TUN, but I'm studying! lol. Yeah I'm studying them. Good Lord!! He has such a nice voice~~ weeee. I hope he serenades me. (goes to dreamland) Anyway, yeah. I love it when he posses with his tongue..It's so ...sigh..

I hope to know more of KAT-TUN esp. Akanishi. Weee! I'm finished. =]

lols!

putting jin on the top of all threads is always welcomed!!

you can ask me anything about jin~ i will most likely know the answer... =)

he secriously hot huh. i love him with the tongue thing too. thats probably my fav moment of him too! 101% sexiness!!!!

Guest miss_lion

^ Yes u are! Akanishi is one of the cutest things I've seen in my life!

Oh dude, you telling me I'm a dork? Oh yessssss I knowww!! haha. I am dork. TOTALLY. just like Akanishi Jin. WEEE!

Credit HesF

please join the forum if you like what you downloaded!

Would you please give me link? I haven't seen what I downloaded, but I want to join the forum. ^_^ Thank you very much for sharing this!! I was having a hard time downloading from bww. T_T

lols!

putting jin on the top of all threads is always welcomed!!

you can ask me anything about jin~ i will most likely know the answer... =)

he secriously hot huh. i love him with the tongue thing too. thats probably my fav moment of him too! 101% sexiness!!!!

Thank you!!! =] hehe. I'm new to them. Seriously, I would want to know where do you guys get all the info about them? I find it hard to find any info about them. T_T

Weeeee...I read something while browsing through the pages about Ueda Tatsuya like she mistook him for a girl. hahaha. When I saw him...I really thought he was a girl!!! And I kept saying "Is he a she or a he? Oh dude, maybe he's gay" But now I know he's a guy and I ALSOO LIKEEEE HIIM VERRRYYY MUUUCCCH!! I love how he can play the piano. WEEE. !!!!

Guest WingL

^

um. i dont know. knowledge of him just .. piles up. from reading magazines... articles. watching interviews...

snooping around fan pages gets to know him better as well!

but what kind of info do you want.. like ASL info.. or little stuffs about his life?

if its ASL. i covered some on the first page =)

mini info on jin .. that i can think of right now.

jin plays the guitar

he writes songs too! (talented!!!)

best friends with yamapi (do you know him?)

hes got no problem sleeping the night before his debut. while the rest of the group had. lol.

quite cocky... i think. but hes got no reason not to. lol. but. you dont have to agree with me on that. lol

somewhat foolish and childish... thats where he got the name bakanishi. personally. i dont like people calling me that.. as if it were his actual name. i dont think its quite nice. but its cute. and its cute if we refer to him time to time by that.. ne? BUT. despite what i just said, i think jin is much more mature and brighter now.

actually. i will go upload some jin clips for you! you'll get to know him better that way! =) do you have any clips of him so far? do you understand japanese?

i m not sure if i have much english subtitled clips lying around... ummm. i shall looking around my hd.. =)!

ueda... personally, i think ueda is way more gurly than jin. with the earrings...? and his eyes..? and his body?!?! hello?

but i guess back in the days, ueda was much more sporty. anyways.

Guest miss_lion

^Ueda! I likeee himm girrllyy!! hoho. I think there are only few who likes him. Oh well.. I like him! Wow Thanks for the info!!! I didn't know that he slept before the debut. That shows he has self-confidence! Go Akanishi!! WEEE Yep yep I know Yamapi.. I went to his thread the other day. They were talking about how the swear filter always catch Yamash.ita's name. hahaha.

Yep I have a few of his clips. I have a clip of him wearing a leopard uniform. And GAAA!! He has nice legs. T_T Do you have it? Oh and I understand very little Japanese. hehe. Hey, thanks for helping me! I'm Gem by the way. I'm 16! and a female and a filipino. =] Do you have msn? Maybe we can talk there. ^_^

Look at my avatar!! I betrayed Heechul! WEEEE!

Oh dude, you telling me I'm a dork? Oh yessssss I knowww!! haha. I am dork. TOTALLY. just like Akanishi Jin.

Nooo I'm telling u ur doin tha right thing by bumpin this thread of Bakanishi!

He's soooo cute!

And Ueda looks just like a female to me!

Nothin manly about him!

@miss lion

i hope this doesnt count as advertising

(well actually i am PUWAHAHAHAHA)

HesF?

i feel guilty to bump akanishi thread instead of my baby kame's......

oh well PWUAHAHA

we are sitll a very small forum cuz it's just created 2 weeks ago i believe LOL

but we're growing ^___________________^

hope you'll join and spazz with us!!!

btw, Ch.2 is coming out tonight!

HQ and sexy <3333333

Guest daisivi

and i will answer your call for more pictures LucasBunny. haha

i can never have enough of his pictures

akanishijin3321cj.jpg

akanishijin3337su.jpg

akanishijin3344bz.jpg