* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

Guest PB&Banana

Since we don't know what really went down I can't call him any names it doesn't change me liking him. I wish him luck, I really do because Asian acts crossing over to America is really...really had. Hopefully he won't give up on his dream and if things don't succeed it's not the end of the world. It may seem like it but it's not so he needs to keep his head up high.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

um where do you get 'hitoshi' from?

that's not his name - - ;

that's the name that his principal called him by accident in grade school........................................

LOL! I don't blame his grade school principal In Japanese Kanji "Jin" and "Hitoshi" are spelt the same way...but "Hitoshi" is an more common name in Japan

• 2 weeks later...

He announced his tour dates for fall!!

Sunday, November 7th, Chicago IL @ Rosemont Theater

Wednesday, November 10th, San Francisco @ The Warfield

Saturday, November 13th, Houston @ House of Blues

Tuesday, November 16th, LA @ Club Nokia Live

Sunday, November 21st, New York, NY @ Best Buy Theater (Formerly Nokia Theater Times Square)

Anyone going? Tickets go on sale October 8th. Not sure of the prices or times, but I really hope to go to it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ginoru

ljane

Drop by http://community.livejournal.com/you_and_jin/ and ask there ^^

By the way his latest concert in Japan pre-US had so many great surprises!!!!! A new ballad(lovely), announcement of a single "ETERNAL" for early next year, also Tour in Japan, fans acting proactive and telling him to take his hat off(FINALLY!!)good friends visiting him (Ryo, Maru who told him he still has a BBQ pending with Ueda and him - Love how Maru and Ueda chose to be Jin's friends before ex-bandamtes that is real frienship ^^), new pics... happy!^^

In the community i linked they have pics videos etc so don't foget to check it!!

Already waiting tomake my "Eternal" preorder :D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Jin Akanishi aims for simultaneous release in U.S., Japan

Sun, October 3, 2010 (7:19pm EDT)

On Sunday, Jin Akanishi (26) held a fan club event at Zepp Tokyo, his first public appearance in Japan since leaving KAT-TUN in July. During the event, he talked about his U.S. tour this coming November, as well as his plans for next year. At the moment, he is looking to release his next single simultaneously in the U.S. and Japan.

Akanishi performed a total of 8 songs including "Eternal," which is the leading candidate for the upcoming single. He plans to release that single in Japan in early 2011. Johnny's Jimusho is currently in talks with multiple record labels in the U.S. to negotiate a simultaneous release.

Akanishi is also planning a solo album and a Japan tour, though details have not yet been determined.

During the event, Akanishi did not touch on the subject of his departure from KAT-TUN. At the press conference after the event, he explained that he already made his announcement on his blog, so he felt there was no need to talk about it. However, he acknowledged that his withdrawal from the group was very sudden, so he apologized to the other members for the trouble it caused. At the same time, he said he would like to see both KAT-TUN and himself rise up to a higher level as artists together.

Akanishi stated that he hopes to have Japan as his base for his international activities, and he would like to spread out to Europe and other parts of Asia, in addition to the U.S.

Guest jollibee

this is kind of late reply but i was wondering why he wasn't with the group when they visited korea---(i saw a video)---

turns out he's leaving the group..it's good for him...but it's kind of sad 'coz he somehow grew up in the group already...

...anyways those going to his concert>>>***jealous***<<<

Guest Ginoru

Hi!

I just wanted to share this Yellow Gold Tour promo video (You know, the Tour he is having this November across US with the tickects on sale from today/yesterday depending where you live ;)) Jin looks tooo cute to miss!! It's a must watch and spread! Both the video and the word! Hopefully many will know about the Tour and want to check Jin ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKqNkDOXnjI

It's a pity UTB, JE etc are not putting more interest & effort in promoting the American tour (they are making things too japanese style there), they need to lear things don't work like in Japan when you step outside. Make noise!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ginoru

Not only twitter :D

Jin has now Twitter, Facebook and even his own Youtube channel ^^

http://www.youtube.com/JinAkanishiUSA

http://www.facebook.com/JinAkanishiMusic

Plus in his Facebook there is a contest to celebrate his Bday giving off autographs

And since it is 4 already in Japan

HAPPY BDAY JIN!!!

Hope you have a great day ^^

Can't wait to see you in "47Ronin"!!

Why is 2012 so far away? :)

Archived