* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

Guest WingL

thanks daisivi~!!! jin looks amazing!! (as always... hehe~~)

BUT... its never enough.. huh? we NEED more jin~~ !!

so therefore, i am posting the following... <3<3!!

jin's oxy mag~~

oxy_jin.jpg

jin55.jpg

has everyone seen the latest MS??

jin looks 100% hot in it!!

he did everything i loved about him!! the biting on lips, the tongue thing, the BIG EYES~~ <3<3!!

i wanted to cap the scenes i liked, but jin kept on moving so every frame of him doing cute poses are blurred... baka..... *oppps.* hehehhe~~

that pref. eh. not their best, but jin was 100% cute in it!! the first time i watched it, i was pretty disgusted by their singing. *aham-kame* and i felt kame was covering everyone's voice. then they slowly sank into lipsyncing... ummmm...

the second time round somehow sounded better... O_O' i duno. dun ask me. but i cant help but stare at jin's hotness~~

so ya. this pref is worth watching then delete if you're a big jin fan. if not, really, dont bother.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daisivi

WingL, he's mighty hooooooot! may i ask what ms is? =X i'm sorry, i'm slow. but anything with jin gets my full attention. haha may i ask where i can dl it?

i finally got around to watching anego. watched up to episode 5. and whoooooa. hotness that one kiss in the 2nd episode. i heard it was his first kiss? haha

Guest WingL

WingL, he's mighty hooooooot! may i ask what ms is? =X i'm sorry, i'm slow. but anything with jin gets my full attention. haha may i ask where i can dl it?

i finally got around to watching anego. watched up to episode 5. and whoooooa. hotness that one kiss in the 2nd episode. i heard it was his first kiss? haha

MS = music station.

its a music talk show .. somewhat like much music.

i got mine on bt~ i can send u the seed if u do =)

i would upload it if i still hv the pref ... i deleted it already ... O____O'' sorry. (i hv less than a gig of hd left... and with kurosagi tonight.. its going down to 500 mb.... =___='' i need to start deleting things again.....) and like i said, its not really a pref i would keep.

but thats just me. i might be a big jin fan, but not much of a kat-tun fan... *struggles*

lol, where did you here that?

my response: first kiss my axe =P

i think its silly ... lol ~ i dont think theres any "firsts" left in akanishi lol.

Guest daisivi

ahh it took me a while but i found a clubbox with the music station performance! =)! WingL thanks for offering to seed for me but i don't use bt. =X i think installed it once then uninstalled because it looked complicated. haha.

maaaaaan that was hooooot! jin got me hooked on kat-tun. his voice is like whooooa to my ears. and you're right, i saw the lip biting and huge eyes scene. the lip biting scene was whoooa to my eyes. haha. that was hot! it was funny how jin picked up that piece of er stage "rock" (?) at the end of the performance. oh, i think they said this was a live performance too?

and about that kiss thing, i read it on one of the sites surfing around looking for pictures but i cant remember where. now you've made me curious about his first kiss. haha

and not wanting this to turn into a spam post,

here's jin and his hot pink lips =)

jin4ib.jpg

Guest WingL

what do you mean?

i've always thought jin as really mature looking. like +5 years too his actual age. but when u see him in acts.. hes just plain silly and immature. -10 years to his actual age.. XDDDDD

but hes much better now. hes more his age now. =) okay. fine. i take that back. minus 4 years. lol.

i just realized we don't have much chibi jin!! and i love chibi jin~~~!!

i really think he was hotter than yamapi at one point. but yamapi had the cool and major advertisting and unconditional love from johnny. so yamapi had always been a little more popular.

jinchibi4.jpg

jinchibi3.jpg

i loved it when he had short blonde hair. that was the best. <3

Guest WingL

<3!!

sharing some docomo ads. <3!!

jin looks so hot in them~~ and totally better than kame=PP!! LOL

these pics are so hot that i put them up on the first page as well!! ^O^!!

JINdocomo1.jpg

JINdocomo2.jpg

jin is so perfect ! <3

Guest oohsoopah B

i like him [: hes really cute, i just started watching the drama hes in "anego" im becoming obsessed with him now, haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WingL

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

so i got my hands on some "new" docomo ads which i have not seen myself.

maybe you've seen it already. maybe you haven't~~ anywayssss~~~~~

i think they're from the same shoot as the docomo ads as i posted last time.. which was a few weeks ago.... >WWWWW<!! sorry for leaving you guys for so longggg!! >________<!!!

anywayssss. i am backkk now~~ ^O^!!!

so i hope u guys enjoy these pics of jin~~~

jin53.jpg

jin54.jpg

jin58.jpg

d902i is still my fav of the secries~~ but p902 (as in the one jin's holding....) i like that one alot. and would kill for it!!

just that.... it doesnt work in canada.... >O<!! tough life in canadaaaaa...!!!

i am not sure what jin's been up to lately. but mostly real face promo i suspect ......

speaking of which~~ i love jin's voice. and i love kizuna the song. but a little while ago when they were preforming it on utawara... i wasnt all that impressed by jin's different vocals. it sounded as if he tried a little too hard just to be different....

i think i prefer kizuna a bit more in its original form.. with jin singing it mainly of course ^O^. but its not like i hate that pref~~ anywayyysss~~

i shall go dig up some jin news so i can share with everyone.. ^O^!!

Guest daisivi

haha thanks for pulling this page back up WingL. i tried looking for it but i couldnt find it,

i think it got lost being pushed so many pages back =X

and thanks for the pictures. haha i just saw the white outfit one today too and aaaaaah he's hot!

some old magazine covers

(credits to original scanners)

akanishijin3653dz.jpg

akanishijin3664ok.jpg

Archived