* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WingL

so i got some news on akanishi~

well. more like kat-tun, but doesnt really matter.

so they have a new song called "six senses"

but~ this does not mean a single.... just yet.

eh. kat-tun. always being different when it comes to releasing.... anyways~~ can't wait to hear jin's sexy voice againnn!!! ^O^!!!

Guest luluchan

wao the Jin thread is bk up!!

sucha coincidence my frend JUST sent me Jin's new docomo cm on msn!!

he's so so cute!!!!

why isn't he in a drama!!!

askjdlakajaldjaskjdkdad

>______________<

kame n yamapi both get to be in dramas for the last 1/2 yr and where is jin! >_<

Guest ~Shelly~

I can't decide between who I love more Jon or Kame?! Both so hot and cute and oh-so-very-yummy!! I LOVE THE PIX OF JINJIN!! AWWW!! HE'S SO PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY!! AWW!! SO CUTE!!! =^.^=

Guest r/-inbow

haha the CM was strange. the tongue the tongue! & wth, Yokoo was like Jin's lackey in that CM =_= WHY DOESNT HE HAVE A LINE TO SAY INSTEAD OF JUST STANDING THERE!! X_x; yea i cant wait to hear the new song on utawara. i kind wish they were releasing on a single though =\ ah well, my wallet is thanking me.

Guest WingL

haha the CM was strange. the tongue the tongue! & wth, Yokoo was like Jin's lackey in that CM =_= WHY DOESNT HE HAVE A LINE TO SAY INSTEAD OF JUST STANDING THERE!! X_x; yea i cant wait to hear the new song on utawara. i kind wish they were releasing on a single though =\ ah well, my wallet is thanking me.

OMG!! i think it was on my third time watching that CM when i realized theres a guy standing behind jin...!!!!!!

honestly. that... was so not necessary.

jin looks a little chubby in that CM. in my opinion. but hes always been on the chubby side... *strugglesss*

Guest phenom-achine

he is the most adorable thing in the world <3.

i love his smile, well his lips in general XD.

Archived