* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

Guest misz leedah

whoa, i haven't been on soompi for a few days. i come back, & i see a jin thread! yayyy! jin is super kawaii. ^.^

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mensa

then i thought he looked like Jaejoong from DBSK for a while~~ haha but Kattun perfs kinda turned me off~~ dun like the ero-ero haha

thats one of the things that i don't like in kat-tun the sometimes disgustin ero thing.

and i don't think that he looks like jaejoong, well the hairstyles are somewhat similar in Hi Ya Ya (i have to admit that) but jaejoong looks more... girly, jin even with his dorkiness looks more manly.

and thats one of the reasons why he is my favorite in kat-tun, he looks the most manly in Kat-tun at least. call me outdated but i'm the kind of girl that stills like men that look like men and not men that look like girls.

Guest luluchan

call me outdated but i'm the kind of girl that stills like men that look like men and not men that look like girls.

haha why do i find that funni~

BakaJin = MANLY?!?!?!

O_O

since when?? hahahahha

Jin + Kame are like the prettiest ones in KAT-TUN....

he's so pretty!! hahah

just some pix to share then:

he's like friggin pretty boi type~

a959e113670896900kq.jpg

akanishiwoahhjinletmelickyouuu.jpg

and this is one of my favourite pix~ he's so cute here~ puppy eyes..awwww..*pinches*

inpicofmon6by.jpg

Guest WingL

he's hot..:wub:

he's so bf material ne?..>__< :blush:

lol. i guess so.....? but i really wouldnt. XDDDDD

but if he asks me out, i would still go *blink* *nod like theres no tomorrow* ahahahhaa.

Haha I actually don't find Tackey that great.. For some reason :X

I mean, he's good-looking.. But I don't find him THAT great. His voice is ok imo. I like Jin better =)

i am glad you find jin more attactive =)

takkey. in my opinion, hes just beyond all. its unfair of any competition to put him in there.

and. erm

i find jin very manly

personally... i dont know who i would call a man if i dont describe jin as manly ... @_____@''

but then again. its probably that asian point of view vs. american point of view....

but really. i think, even on an american scale, jin's body mass/figure is not small either.....

why are you calling jin a baka, then followed by "MANLY?!?!?!" < note the question and exclaimation marks after it.

its sounds like such an insult ........ =_________=

i believe we are judging jin's "manliness" based on his looks, not on his IQ.

and even so, i don't think jin is dumb.... not anymore anyways.

Guest ryoko

um where do you get 'hitoshi' from?

that's not his name - - ;

that's the name that his principal called him by accident in grade school........................................

Guest WingL

apparently thats his nickname too.

and i know a friend who has that name ... so i guess i also automatically make that link that jin also equals hitoshi~

why ... ?

Guest luluchan

ermmm

BAKAJIN/ BAKANISHI are Jin's nicknames ~ he's known for his baka-ness ~ everyone calls him that~

im not saying he's DUMB lol hahha

and i don't think he's ESP manly (i mean.. look @ his dance moves etc etc... ) but he does look like a guy i guess ~ haha ~ he's not GURLY~

he's pretty boi ~

well i only know HITOSHI is another way to read the KANJI 仁 ~ dunno if it's another nickname of his...

maybe ppl didn't know which way to read the kanji

but i think JIN is better~~ hitoshi is more common hehe

Guest mensa

haha why do i find that funni~

BakaJin = MANLY?!?!?!

O_O

since when?? hahahahha

i was talkin about kat-tun only. common if you compare him to every single kat-tun member he looks the most manly. i seriously though they had a female member the first time i saw that guy Ueda, he looks so girly and he can't sing, or maybe his singing was just bad that day of the live stage of real face in that yah yah something tv show

Guest WingL

he reminds me of vic zhou.. perhaps its his hair.. and his eyeborows, and eyes... somewhat.

i know what you mean

i can see that

but. if you look at him a little more, they're not alike at all

in fact, their styles, personilaties, and images are totally different.

but i like them both ^_^

bakajin.

well. i call him that too, but. not just baka baka baka all the time. not very nice.

its cute sometimes. but ..... ya.

plus. jin has gotten smarter ... so ...... ya. why be so mean to him ..... U_U

sometimes. reading helen's .... really .... bugs me.

but i understand. shes more tomapi. not into jin and pi ..... *ah wells*

Guest WingL

mensa:

i totally agree he looks super hot in suit / business attire~

hope this wasnt posted.

i really love this picture! (but i guess its really my love of guitars more)

i tried to really stretch this picture and use it as my desktop.... and... that did not quite work out... =( so ya. if anyone has bigger and better quality of this, PLEASE, SHARE IT!!! PLEASE!!

jin31.jpg

and i just read ur hidden msg mensa..

and lol @ how i find it true too!

esp just a while ago when udea was all into the long hair and dangly earrings

i COULD NOT stand that.

Archived