* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

Guest WingL

no! i said he sings the best in Kattun too in my other post~~ he's definitely the best singer in KAT-TUN~~

but then like ... i was just saying that he's not a GREAT singer~ like skillwise and stuff~ many ppl are better than him if you really wanna rate his SINGING SKILLS~ but i think in Johnny's he's pretty good~~~

his voice doesnt sound so nasal and so 'johnny stereotype"

i love his solo songs like Care and Murasaki~ but they aren't on the cd >_< pooO~~~

well. i have nothing to say if you want to compare him to hyde and such.

personally.i think jin sings amazing.

best in kat-tun. LOL. i think thats more of a diss. like. in kat-tun. who do we have to compare to in kat-tun? koki!?!??! LOL. i really dont think koki can rap at all. i don't understand that kid! (LOL. kid.. ahahahhahaha!!! loan... aw man. loan~!!!!!)

i was pretty surprised when there were 3 people who pressed that button, i was like. there should only be one yo.

but obviously, those answers were rigged. i am so convinced that they were controlled by some dude behind the camera. that random dude. totally stirred up problems within kat-tun and let them show it in front of camera~ ............ secriously, does he want kat-tun to die SO BADLY?!

well. and. um.

hide has many guitars like that .... *sigh* 1 more month....

Hehehe!

For a long time I didn't know he was in a group!

hes been in kat-tun for 5 years =)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

omg i agree~ Koki's rap BUGS me ~ really ~ esp in Real Face actually~~~

now i got used to it~ but the 1st times i listened to that song~ i would just think "CUT THE RAP OUT REALLY"

~

anyways.. im on a jin pic frenzy tonite hahaha

phoebe_ka_D030copy.jpg

2233713|1948500192441a7435c683b.jpg

Guest escapist

well. i have nothing to say if you want to compare him to hyde and such.

personally.i think jin sings amazing.

best in kat-tun. LOL. i think thats more of a diss. like. in kat-tun. who do we have to compare to in kat-tun? koki!?!??! LOL. i really dont think koki can rap at all. i don't understand that kid! (LOL. kid.. ahahahhahaha!!! loan... aw man. loan~!!!!!)

i was pretty surprised when there were 3 people who pressed that button, i was like. there should only be one yo.

but obviously, those answers were rigged. i am so convinced that they were controlled by some dude behind the camera. that random dude. totally stirred up problems within kat-tun and let them show it in front of camera~ ............ secriously, does he want kat-tun to die SO BADLY?!

i'm not being biased or anything but yes Jin is obviously the best singer in kt. and even outside of kt or johnnys, i still think he sounds AMAZING on his own. yes "skillwise" and stuff. he's workin hard on his vocals, he just keeps gettin better (ohmy the first time i heard RF i was totally wowed by how he sounded), he knows he's good and he's not afraid to admit it.

the pressing button thing LOL i doubt someone set them up. I strongly suspect that besides Jin, Koki and Maru pressed it as well. for the sheer fun of it LOL the two bakas. did you guys watch Ousama no Burachi? same thing happened.. Koki & Maru raised "yes" for almost all the questions and they were like, this is the only way to get more screentime LOL.

i think there's no need to take it seriously cos the boys were just foolin around and pokin fun at each other. (:

Guest luluchan

jin is my fav from kat-tun. <3

yeah Jin' s MY fave in KATTUN too! one of my faves in Johnny's! even tho i have a lot i like heheeh

Jin improved i think~ so did Kame~~

Im just saying that Jin's not like a singer that u'd like for the VOCALS i mean... be more realistic ~ if he didn't look like he is~ he's prolly not gonna be a popular singer~~ but that's not the problem~ cuz Jin is hot ! hahaha so with the voice it's a bonus! ehhe

Guest WingL

omg i agree~ Koki's rap BUGS me ~ really ~ esp in Real Face actually~~~

now i got used to it~ but the 1st times i listened to that song~ i would just think "CUT THE RAP OUT REALLY"

I KNOW!!

omg. esp when the first time i heard was the radio version... the quality wasnt that great to start off with... and i was just like "i cannot get thru this song!!! u kidding me!??!?!?!". and i can tell you, the rapping has quite a bit to it. (man, i feel like i am attacking koki now... =( i don't hate that kid thou.... i really don't. i just don't like him. i have like, no feelings for him... thats all)

real face and i are getting along better now that it has the pv. and obviously, i only watch the jin version.

i mean. what are the other versions for anyways? jin is all we need, ne? hehehehe~~

i'm not being biased or anything but yes Jin is obviously the best singer in kt. and even outside of kt or johnnys, i still think he sounds AMAZING on his own. yes "skillwise" and stuff. he's workin hard on his vocals, he just keeps gettin better (ohmy the first time i heard RF i was totally wowed by how he sounded), he knows he's good and he's not afraid to admit it.

the pressing button thing LOL i doubt someone set them up. I strongly suspect that besides Jin, Koki and Maru pressed it as well. for the sheer fun of it LOL the two bakas. did you guys watch Ousama no Burachi? same thing happened.. Koki & Maru raised "yes" for almost all the questions and they were like, this is the only way to get more screentime LOL.

i think there's no need to take it seriously cos the boys were just foolin around and pokin fun at each other. (:

lol. for sure hes improving!

and mind you, hes only 21. and guys develop for quite a while.... so... ya. HE'LL KEEP ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER~!!!!! ^O^!! *cheers* plus. even hyde wasnt BORN this good. sure, he was born a good voice to start off with, but what he has right now, he practiced for it. anyways.

really? you don't think someone rigged it? well. what about the part where they said "who HATES kame because of AMIGO?"

i find that so .... ugggggh

but its true they're doing it to get screen time. udea looked so fishy too... LOL. and i feel so bad and i am 'sterotpying' maru.. but what you said... i agree.

but if they're doing it for screen time, shame on them. really.

and i think junno was the truthful one.

and i felt jin pressed the button on "i dun like kame yo" .. LOL. and then telling him to sit back down. i was like "jin. baby, why are you such a hypocrite??? u noe u pressed the button and u want him to leave..."

lol. anyways.

some pictures~~

jin41.jpg

jin44.jpg

my hottie <3

Guest BaBi_MeLz

more pics to contribute to this hawt growing thread :)

he's definitely one of da sexiest in KAT-TUN ^_^

loved him ANEGO and GOKUSEN 2!!!

all his steamin pics screams out "i noe u want me" :lol:

jinduet0128jd.jpg

43.jpg

o11272089012pu.jpg

2005111802628201of.jpg

akanishi200511myojo019oc.jpg

Guest r/-inbow

yea i agree Jin sings the best out of KAT-TUN......who do you guys think is the best singer among the younger groups (as in KAT-TUN, NEWS, & K8). Hmm i would think it'll be Tegoshi, Subaru, or Jin. i'm leaning more towards Tegoshi though. XD OMG SINGING CONTEST BETWEEN THEM~~ WHO WILL WIN? >o<~~ (actually subaru's voice gets annyoing after awhile but still he sings pretty well).

Guest WingL

yea i agree Jin sings the best out of KAT-TUN......who do you guys think is the best singer among the younger groups (as in KAT-TUN, NEWS, & K8). Hmm i would think it'll be Tegoshi, Subaru, or Jin. i'm leaning more towards Tegoshi though. XD OMG SINGING CONTEST BETWEEN THEM~~ WHO WILL WIN? >o<~~ (actually subaru's voice gets annyoing after awhile but still he sings pretty well).

nah. even in my own akanishi thread, i will have to say the crown goes to takkey~<3

no one beats his perfectness in all ways.

*feels stares from everyone......*

*sweat*

erm. PICTURE TIME!!! *nervous*

jin32.jpg

jin39.png

jin49.jpg

*looks around*

ok. i have to post this. c'mon. no matter how big of a jin fan, or kame fan, or pi fan you are, you also have to admit takkey is the ultimate one of them all.

takkey's like takuya. hes beyond them all!! LOL

jintakkey1.jpg

jin's hot. yes.

pi is cute. yes.

teshi has an amazing voice. yes. (jin too)

kame's great at acting. yes.

but takkey tops them all. and gets the crown. takky is just 2% better than them at those... just 2%. i mean. can't agure that... right? *sigh*

let us return to jin.

Guest r/-inbow

HAHA! true that Takki is hella talented ^^;; oh man hearing the fire during his stageplay breaks my heart T_____T;; he's so hard working....and those fans that went to get a refund.... *shakes fist*

AHEMMMM. yes, back to Jin v_v;

Guest joyeux

LOL. I used to be obsessed with takky, but I'm on an Akanishi Jin craze. So Jin is on the top of my list as of now xD

AHHH!! He's so freaking cute!! I just started 'Anego.' and freaking wow. AKANISHI'S SO FREAKING HOTT! He's such a dork at times though. ahaha, anyways, THANKS for sharing the pictures!

Guest drella;

woo a jin thread!~ there should be a koki & maru one too :x. haha but gosh..this boy is so hot it's so hard not to like him ;_; i want his clear guitar...

Guest Yuffie

he's hot..:wub:

he's so bf material ne?..>__< :blush:

No doubt.

:wub:

Thanks for all the pics everyone. I should start contributing to this thread soon, but you'll probably post all of his pics before I have the chance, hahah.

Haha I actually don't find Tackey that great.. For some reason :X

I mean, he's good-looking.. But I don't find him THAT great. His voice is ok imo. I like Jin better =)

Archived