[variety] Change 체인지

Guest silverwingz

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/28/1390444/change%20sjmarket.jpg

credits : sj market & evanesco@soompi, re-up by me

The pictures look funny XD

Thanks for posting them!

Looks like they will have the same style as EHB and post pictures every so often

yeah of course i'd like to see SuJu go under the change! and there's a lot of others i'd like to see change as well!

like Big Bang, FT Island, DBSK, etc... hehehe...

Ditto that!! XD

The episode hasn't finished downloading for me yet,

But now I'm really excited after seeing pictures and reading some comments XD

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

is anyone planning to upload an HD version on a non-clubbox link or know where to find one? thanks :)

nope... i could only see one on cashewmania's CB. but you need a non-CB link... so...

i guess you'll just have to wait for someone to upload the HQ (if they even do).

i was luahgin so hard when Hyori was at her house and was dancing with no hung chul and she dropped her apple on the floor and she ate it while she was dancing...haha...and shin do yup was like "Stop eating, look at your weight!" haha

hahaha, Shin Dong Yup said that? that's so funny. thanks for the summary.

i like this show already, but is it really going to take over EHB >.<?

it has taken over EHB.

by the way... hi rachel! hehe... hardly see you at soompi.

Guest cHiKaRu

oh i just finished watching the tudou link..

so the YT link wasn't all of it.. i knew something was wrong, was too short compared to EHB XD

LoL when Hyori lost her pants twice XD

and i thought she lost her fake nose when she was dancing in her parents house xD

but after i read other comments, it was actually an apple?! Ahahah XD

oh next week is Kangin's turn x)

Hmm......so this was the new show that I caught a glimpse of when cutting out Miraculous Victory & Defeat. Thanks to tvxqbuzz7921 for posting a comment about this show in my blog.

This show looked very interesting although I can't watch it until March. It looks fun, which I like.

I'll upload the HQ and LQ of this show and probably onto YouTube also. Look forward to it later tonight EST. I'll post a comment here when the first episode is up. After that, it's up to volunteers to post links starting next week.

Bye B)

Guest xXeunhaexP

LoL when Hyori lost her pants twice XD

and i thought she lost her fake nose when she was dancing in her parents house xD

oh next week is Kangin's turn x)

i don't think it was her fake nose...it watched it again and i think it's a 감/gam (korean Persimmon) i thought it was an apple. sorry. and if it wasn't that i'm not sure what it was...lol....anyways she ate something. hahaha

Guest silverwingz

that's so funny. why would she eat her fake nose?! lol... yeah it was some type of fruit.

I'll upload the HQ and LQ of this show and probably onto YouTube also. Look forward to it later tonight EST. I'll post a comment here when the first episode is up. After that, it's up to volunteers to post links starting next week.

awesome. found a regular uploader. thanks David ^^. you're always really quick.

i'll post up the links when they're up from next week onwards. don't worry about it. hope everything's going fine with you.

Guest silverwingz

^ i know!! i thought he looked so cool. ROFL~!! when he took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves,

stood next to Shin Dong Yup, held Shin Dong up back, and then stopping Kangin from walking further...

he was so serious about the whole thing which makes it even more funny.

i laughed really hard when they showed the shot of Shin Dong Yup's stomach and his face. it was so funny... he's such a funny guy.

omg, Son HoYoung looked soooo intense! He wanted to keep the peace!! ^^<3333

I LOVED how Shin DongYup KNEW in the beginning; he was cracking up!

He was like the voice gave it away!

And I agree, KangIn's voice is so distinct <3

I kinda wished they showed the scenes leading up to the reactions of the other stars!

That would've made it even more funny

This episode was so funny!

I was cracking up and my roommate was studying; she was like O_o

I can't wait for the next episode XD

this show is really funny! i laughed even though i don't understand a word they're saying! LOL! hyori and kangin kissing andy is just the cutest!

looking forward to next week's episode! :)

Credits: coreano00's CB, LQ is from the link posted in the first post here.

The page to the links are @ http://dkyang258.googlepages.com/change

You can also check out my YouTube channel. I'll also be uploading this show regularly.

Enjoy!

Guest tvxqbuzz7921

Credits: coreano00's CB, LQ is from the link posted in the first post here.

The page to the links are @ http://dkyang258.googlepages.com/change

You can also check out my YouTube channel. I'll also be uploading this show regularly.

Enjoy!

thanks so much for sharing! i can't wait to check it out :D

Guest silverwingz

I kinda wished they showed the scenes leading up to the reactions of the other stars!

That would've made it even more funny

I was cracking up and my roommate was studying; she was like O_o

me too! like with SNSD... i think SooYoung had tears? it looked like that in the photos... but we couldn't see anything coz they just flashed through it!

lol... ur friend must be continually freaked out by ur fits of laughter each week!

HQ: Change.Ep.1.080217

LQ: Change.Ep.1.080217

Wow. Very quick. Thanks David ^^. I've added them, plus the link to your blog for the HQ episodes, to the first post. Also a link to your YouTube Channel.

I'll post up ur links weekly from now on.

lol... ur friend must be continually freaked out by ur fits of laughter each week!

XDD

yeah, she is! Until I make her watch what I'm watching!!! XD

LOL, then sometimes we laugh together, ahaha!

Or she's just like O_o even more... lol

I'm definitely making her watch next week's episode!

She hasn't seen KangIn with makeup yet XD

*edit;

page 6! hoorah! Looks like this thread is moving along nicely Ann! ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ i watch this show, as well as a few other shows, with my friends too. they love them! lol...

they cracked up heaps watching the first episode of this show. i'm sure your roommate will understand once she watches it.

yeah! 6 pages ^^. moving along very nicely... hehe...

Archived