[variety] Change 체인지

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ haha, yeah. that's the pic that confirmed to me that he was Kangin. but i also know who the other celebs are, so it kinda made it easy for me too. :P

Thehe, what happeLOL! nt if KangIn use that Make Up and use it for shopping, dancing etc that people didn't notice it was him? xD

But is Noh HongChul also a Quest or a Regular one? :o Kinda Curious. :o

from pics i've seen, i think they do go out into the shops and stuff. and i think Hyori and Kangin pretend be boyfriend/girlfriend?

well i saw a pic of them disguised and holding hands... so yeah... :o lol...

i don't know about Noh Hong Chul... that's why i left the "Regulars" part of the host list on the first post blank.

we'll find out from the first episode, or the next couple of episodes... ;)

If I saw him on the street dressed like that, I would of never guessed. Unless if he came up to me and started flirting or something. ;P

what you wrote made ma laugh so much! it's so true! ROFL~! he's always so flirtatious... :angry:

This show will be fun in the beginning, but it lacks content for the long-run.

We are just going to see people's reactions every week? lol, sounds interesting and amusing for the first time they do it, and then... repeat? boring then !

yeah, i'm hoping they'll add in a few twists and turns as the episodes come along...

coz the same concept will get boring if they just do the same thing each time.

like they should have certain missions or something... i dunno... just something to spice it up a bit...

and i hope that they get to mingle with the celebs, disguised... and see how they treat them. not just with ppl in the streets.

ok ok

so tell me which one is Kangin cause I already figured out Lee Hyori :D DUHS! She is the only girl there & after looking very closely its her, but I can't seem to picture out who Kangin is?!?!?! :o

So ..

which one is Kangin?

lol... i already said in another post (just a couple of posts below the pics on page 2)... he's the one with the long hair, mustache, beard, black coat...

in the very first pic, he's the one standing on the left (looking a bit angry.. lol...!)

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the purpose of this show, so they are just going to dress celebs up and see how ppl react to them? So what? Basically ppl will react to them like they would to anyone else that they don't know, like you or me. Can't really see the fun in this.

Shin Dong Yup is in though so might give it a shot.

Guest 13miracles

You know....Leeteuk might freak out if he saw that pictures of Kangin LOL

Even though his face change....like completely change (i'm still in shock haha), but the way he stand and the way he use his hands still the same....especially that ring on his finger...

i want my EHB back T_T

Guest silverwingz

^ well i'm just hoping this show won't be a flop... i started the thread for Line Up too...

and that show's not that great... but i'm sure it'll be active next week when DBSK are on! and Beckham's meant to go on some time too!

so yeah, it's a lot easier managing threads for shows you actually like watching! so i'm hoping this will be one of them...

You know....Leeteuk might freak out if he saw that pictures of Kangin LOL

Even though his face change....like completely change (i'm still in shock haha), but the way he stand and the way he use his hands still the same....especially that ring on his finger...

ROFL~! very true! i was in shock too. didn't expect him to look THAT different.

The pictures you posted Ann... really surprised me!

They are hardcore with the make up! I'm impressed XD

I would never have guessed that guy was KangIn, if it weren't for the picture with his hands clasped

He does that a lot XD

I might watch this just to see how they make up different celebrities, lol

Guest silverwingz

The pictures you posted Ann... really surprised me!

They are hardcore with the make up! I'm impressed XD

I would never have guessed that guy was KangIn, if it weren't for the picture with his hands clasped

He does that a lot XD

I might watch this just to see how they make up different celebrities, lol

someone's not studying! ROFL~!!

but yeah, i'm pretty impressed too. they spend 5 hours on each person! gosh, it must have been tiring!

aww, guess what? i'll be out tomorrow so won't be here when it starts... i hope ppl share some spoilers tho!

hope the show's as good as i'm hoping it is.

someone's not studying! ROFL~!!

LOL! I had to comment to this!

I was taking a break.... Which I'm doing now too >_>;;;

Don't judge me! lol... XD

I agree with you about the mission ideas!

I'd like that to keep the show interesting.

OH! And plus, I'd find it HILARIOUS if sometimes they dressed up guys as girls and vice versa!

ahahaha, I'm laughing just thinking about it

Guest silverwingz

LOL! I had to comment to this!

I was taking a break.... Which I'm doing now too >_>;;;

Don't judge me! lol... XD

I agree with you about the mission ideas!

I'd like that to keep the show interesting.

OH! And plus, I'd find it HILARIOUS if sometimes they dressed up guys as girls and vice versa!

ahahaha, I'm laughing just thinking about it

someone's not studying again! hehehe...

about the cross-dressing... how easy would it be for Heechul! hehehe...

i think they should do it... but the voices... err... is too much of a drastic change? hehe, but how funny would it be?!

have you guys seen the preview? go to the official website (in Internet Explorer) and there's preview. i dunno how to save it >.<

anyway... i think they do go around fooling other celebs coz in the preview you see them shocked and stuff.

Eunhyuk gives a long scream, and there's heaps of stars. Andy, Haha, SooYoung (SNSD), Nam Gyuri (SeeYa)... they're all shocked.

anyway, the preview's like in the top right hand corner of the page ^^ make sure you have the Windows Media Player Add-On.

i think Min Kyung Hoon and Noh Hong Chul are regulars?

Guest 13miracles

^ Just end for me.....you have to wait....it take time to upload too...

Kangin and Hyori are still in next week, next week they will go around the street...

v ahhh I didnt even notice Heebumie! I didnt know that they went to the dorm in the preview....I was thinking if they could go fool the members <3... next week seem excite!

Guest damifino

This week they tried to see if they could fool the MCs Shin Dong Yup, Noh Hong Chul, Sohn Ho Young, and Min Kyung Hoon. Then went to the Inkigayo filming to see if they could fool other singers. Then finally to Hyori's parents' house to see if they could fool them. Lee Hyori pretended to be one of the writers of the show and Kangin pretended to be Hyori's manager who was making excuses as to why Hyori was late.

Next week it looks like they are going on a date on the streets to see if they could fool people, Kangin pretends to be a PD and films Ji Sang Ryul AND Shin Dong Yup, Lee Hyori, and Noh Hong Chul along with Kangin in disguise I guess make a surprise stop in at the SuJu dorm (the one with Heechul, Eeteuk, Hankyung, Shindong, Donghae, and Heebum) because Kangin wanted to see if he could fool the members :) I saw Hyori holding Heebummie in the previews!!! The funny thing is, next Sunday night is the evening of the SuJu concert so that's at least a large chunk of SuJu fans who won't be tuned in to watch the show... SBS should have scheduled better to get the maximum number of viewers.

I'm not really sure what the concept of this show is yet... I understand that they did the Hyori and Kangin transformation for publicity for the show and to see if folks will recognize them or not, but for what purpose? They didn't learn anything about how other people treat anyone, all they did was surprise people. And I don't see how they could do that every week with the same people, unless they are going to have their guests do the transforming. Anyways, the first two shows are just Hyori and Kangin putting on the costumes and fooling the people that they know.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for your summary damifino! awesome, can't wait to see Kangin visit the dorm! and Heebummie~!

so how was the episode in general? was it interesting to watch?

anybody have the link for ep.1???

this 1st ep. just ended right??

please refrain from requesting for episode links. especially when it's just finished airing a couple of hours ago!

it takes time to upload. when someone uploads it, they will post it up.

thanks Hei Yan, by the way =D

Guest damifino

^ I'm not sure what to make of it. It's interesting in the way that watching a celebrity doing anything is interesting and especially when they bump into other celebrities, but I'm not exactly sure what the premise of the show is going to be like. It sort of reminded me of Happy Shares Company in that they just follow celebs around and see what other celebs they bump into, but I assume that that's not how it's going to be every week so... I don't know, I guess we'll have a better idea of what the show is going to be like in a couple of weeks when Hyori and Kangin are no longer in disguise and the show does something else.

ETA

Here's the preview for next week

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/QKmR1706vEo/

Guest silverwingz

^ i see... well i usually like watching Happy Shares Company, but only if the contestants are good (i.e. have an interesting personality).

and Hyori and Kangin definitely do, so that's a good sign. it's always interesting seeing other stars backstage and their interactions and stuff.

but like with any new show, it takes a couple of episode before we can really judge how good it is.

hopefully they try out new things each time and have more than just the same people doing the same thing over again.

i really hope LQ's come out for this... or even streaming... coz HQ files are killing my computer... and my laptop's screwed >.< (sorry for the rant)

-edit-

thanks for the preview =)

Guest redevilica

Wow a new show eh? Sounds interesting. Can't wait to get it myself :P .

Lol Kang In with mustache xD I wonder if they will keep Kang In and Hyori, or they will keep changing the celebrities in disguise.

Anyway, just a heads up, it's still uploading in http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania, thanks to Joyce :) and it's [627.8MB]. Took longer than I expected, so I'm gonna edit this post when the upload is finished but now I gotta go to bed ^^~

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] New Good Sunday Change (2008-02-17).avi [627.8MB]

KangIn, Lee Hyori, etc.

Guest cHiKaRu

hehe, you and your Siwon... lol...

you've got a point about the voices. since they already look so different, it shouldn't make much of a difference.

and as long as they don't hang around fangirls and fanboys... it should be fine... lol...

gosh, wearing all that in Summer would be deathly! :wacko:

LoL what's wrong with "me and MY(?) Siwon"? XD

but don't you agree with me? i mean wouldn't you like to see all SuJu member go under that Change and see fans or other people's reaction? :P

i'm sure curious (always like the "before/after" thing ^.^)

even fangirls and fanboys couldn't be that keen and go and examin the person LoL

well that's my personal opinion.. ^^

oh yeah went through SuJu thread and found this :P

change%20sjmarket.jpg

credits : sj market & evanesco@soompi, re-up by me

seems like they already took actions x)

Archived