[variety] Change 체인지

Guest silverwingz

^ What do you mean? Do you mean what was showed instead of EHB on Sunday?

They aired the pilot of Finding Mr. Kim instead. The show with Alex from Clazziquai and Moon Hee Jun.

But from this Sunday, they'll be replacing EHB with this show.

Ah, yes sorry, that's what I meant. Was kind of in a rush. Too bad EHB will be replaced. Only if they stuck to the earlier formats of the episodes like actually "exploring" and teaching us techniques and "how to's".

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

Ah, yes sorry, that's what I meant. Was kind of in a rush. Too bad EHB will be replaced. Only if they stuck to the earlier formats of the episodes like actually "exploring" and teaching us techniques and "how to's".

well they didn't cancel the show because of the change in format being detrimental to the show... it's coz if Super Junior's schedule...

but oh well, let's just hope this show is as good as i'm thinking it can be. since the concept is quite interesting.

but it's always possible to blow a good concept up... :unsure: but let's think positive. lol...

Guest babymarzy07

Oh no... i was hoping EHB would be back.. dang.. but this sounds interesting.. im sad.. they should have this EHB, and MVAD. those will be good. I still hope for the return of EHB after hiatus.. but ill check this out too. I hope it doesnt do too well. Hahha

Guest silverwingz

I come with updates on the show. The official website has been updated with pics and a summary of this week's pilot.

PICS:

OMG, Kangin looks so different!!! You can see it's him when you look closely tho... like his eyes and hands...

Hyori looks different too, but her face, altho fatter... you can still sorta tell it's her...

50601134er4.jpg

76623437ce6.jpg

22900074ry9.jpg

55902391ft4.jpg

25507018vw7.jpg

Credits on Pics.

And the summary... it's Korean, so yeah...

[체인지 CHANGE]

이효리의 변신은 무죄! 이효리가 특수 분장을 하고 내가 아닌 전혀 다른 사람이 되어 평소에 할 수 없었던 특별한 경험을 한다. 최고 아이돌 그룹 슈퍼주니어의 강인도 특수 분장 체험에 나선다. 두 사람은 국내 최고 특수분장팀에 의해서 5시간에 걸친 분장 끝에 전혀 새로운 사람으로 다시 태어난다.

SBS가 새롭게 선보이는 발상전환 프로젝트 [체인지]는 다른 사람이 되어 겪게 되는 특별한 체험기. 흥미진진하고 생생한 체험 수기를 선보인다.

첫 시간에는 특수 분장한 이효리와 강인이 본격적인 체험 도전을 시작한다. 이효리는 평소와 전혀 다른 모습의 방송작가로 신동엽, 노홍철, 손호영 앞에 선다. 과연 어떤 반응이 일어나는지 결과를 지켜본다. 지각하는 이효리의 매니저로 변신한 강인의 황당 에피소드도 함께 기대해 본다.

이효리는 강인과 가수들의 사생활을 급습하는 특집 프로그램 제작진으로 SBS인기가요 현장을 찾는다. 앤디, 희철, 소녀시대, 알렉스, 씨야 등 동료들을 취재하는 이효리와 강인. 그들의 정체를 알아보는 사람이 나타나는지 관심있게 살펴본다.

방송사상 최초로 이효리 가족이 공개된다. 이효리 가족의 가슴찡한 눈물과 감동의 사연을 전한다. 이효리의 소박한 부모님, 효리의 미모를 능가하는 두 언니, 방송에서 늘 효리의 이상형으로 꼽혀 온 형부, 귀여운 조카까지 모두 등장한다.

이효리는 일정 때문에 늦게 도착하는 상황. 이효리는 체인지 작가로 변신해 이미 집에 들어와 있다. 이효리 아버지는 주체 못할 끼를 선보인다. 효리의 끼가 아버지에게 물려받은 것이었다고 해도 과언이 아닐 정도의 무대를 펼친다. 어릴 적 꿈이 가수였던 아버지의 걸쭉한 트로트 메들리와 신나는 하모니카 즉석 연주를 전격 공개한다.

이효리의 가족 모두가 함께 선보이는 핑클의 ‘내 남자친구에게’, 이효리 어머니의 관광버스 춤도 기대해 본다.

이효리의 아버지는 사윗감으로 생각하는 노홍철과 뜻하지 않은 방송 작가의 애정행각에 즉각적인 반응을 나타낸다. 이효리의 어머니는 넉넉하지 못했던 가정형편 때문에 가슴 아팠던 과거를 회상하며 끝내 눈시울을 적신다. 방송작가로 분한 이효리가 어머니를 옆에서 지켜보다가 끝내 눈물을 보인다. 뒤돌아 남몰래 눈물을 훔쳐야 했던 가슴 찡한 사연의 감동과 웃음을 함께 소개한다.

I tried to get the gist of it using Google Translate... all I could get was that the make-up took 5 hours and they look like completely different people.

that's it... haha! that's all in the first paragraph. the rest i have no idea what it talked about. perhaps someone who can read Korean can help out?

Guest sakura_dubai

omo omo ~ wait a second...

who are those?? where is lee Hyori and kangin,,,? is that mean it's going to be totally different people... i mean with all the make up...

is it really kangin with blonde hair?/?

hahaha~ well since sohn ho young is still looking normal i don't mind haha~

so i think it's gonna be a different story here.. as i said, SBS is a great place to check for new ideas.. so i hope to see something special in this new show 'change'..

One of the three shows of the New Good Sunday lineup. The hosts get made up so that other people can't recognize them and go around to see how others behave towards them.

but no one will even recognize them, right? because they don't look like stars, but not even beautiful, k k k ~

when it says 'other people' do you mean other celebs..

Guest silverwingz

Is the blonde one Kangin???

lol... i dun want kangin became old.. :lol:

omo omo ~ wait a second...

who are those?? where is lee Hyori and kangin,,,? is that mean it's going to be totally different people... i mean with all the make up...

is it really kangin with blonde hair?/?

hahaha~ well since sohn ho young is still looking normal i don't mind haha~

so i think it's gonna be a different story here.. as i said, SBS is a great place to check for new ideas.. so i hope to see something special in this new show 'change'..

but no one will even recognize them, right? because they don't look like stars, but not even beautiful, k k k ~

when it says 'other people' do you mean other celebs..

nope. the blonde guy is Noh Hong Chul, a famous comedian in Korea. that's the way he normally looks. lol...

wow, i thought the make-up was amazing.. but didn't think it was soooo amazing that people couldn't recognize them at all, even tho we know they're disguised!

Kangin's the guy in the black jacket, with long black hair and a mustache and beard.

Hyori's the only female there. Hyori's easy to spot coz she still looks kinda like herself. just a fatter version.

Kangin's the one that looks totally different. but if u look at his eyes, his hands and the way he stands... you can tell it's him. ^^

Son Ho Young isn't even part of it. lol.. i think he's just there as a spectator or something. same with Noh Hong Chul.

yeah, no-one knows that they're stars. that's the whole point. i don't know if they go around fooling celebs or not...

but i'm pretty sure they go out on the streets and mingle with the netizens.

there are celeb appearances tho... like Tim, Alex, Min Kyung Hoon, etc... from what i've seen in photos.

Guest cHiKaRu

Hello!! i'm following the flow XD LoL

i might not be a regular here like in EHB but i'll come and check for updates.. as long as it as some SuJu member on it xD

this Change thing sounds really interesting.. though it's just started, i wish all SuJu member went under that change just to see hahahah specially Siwon :P teehee x)

and yeah about the voice, they should change that too..

but since the face is sooooooo different, people might just think that persone sounds like Kangin (or Hyori in her case) xP

i don't think they'll imediately think "oh! that's Kangin in disguise!!" hehe :P

anyway, about their make-up and everything,

good thing they're doing that on Winter, cause they'd probably be dying under that wig and amount of palstic of whatever make-up artists put on their face to look different if it was on a sunny hot day on Summer >.<

Guest silverwingz

KANGIN!!!! O___________O omo! he looks so different!

I hope he'll be a regular on this show XDDD

me too! or at least have like a guest each week who disguises themselves with Hyori or something... so it's not always the same people...

and so other guests (like other members of SUJU or FT Island, Big Bang, etc...) can come on!

we all know how much Hyori likes Big Bang! she should invite them to the show!

this Change thing sounds really interesting.. though it's just started, i wish all SuJu member went under that change just to see hahahah specially Siwon :P teehee x)

and yeah about the voice, they should change that too..

but since the face is sooooooo different, people might just think that persone sounds like Kangin (or Hyori in her case) xP

i don't think they'll imediately think "oh! that's Kangin in disguise!!" hehe :P

anyway, about their make-up and everything,

good thing they're doing that on Winter, cause they'd probably be dying under that wig and amount of palstic of whatever make-up artists put on their face to look different if it was on a sunny hot day on Summer >.<

hehe, you and your Siwon... lol...

you've got a point about the voices. since they already look so different, it shouldn't make much of a difference.

and as long as they don't hang around fangirls and fanboys... it should be fine... lol...

gosh, wearing all that in Summer would be deathly! :wacko:

omg this show will be so interesting =).

i like the fact that they look so different. like in most shows (happy shares etc.), people always know that there´s celebs involved. so they act really nice, when they try to steal food at the supermarkets etc. but this time it´ll be totally different. i remember a show where they dressed up some celeb as a beggar and made him beg for money in front of other celebs. they didn´t treat him very nicely, it was really embarassing for the mean celebs afterwards XD

Guest marialolly

LOL! Those picture! Now i can see Where KangIn and Lee Hyori is! :D

Thehe, what happent if KangIn use that Make Up and use it for shopping, dancing etc that people didn't notice it was him? xD

But is Noh HongChul also a Quest or a Regular one? :o Kinda Curious. :o

OMG KANGIN! If it wasn't for his infamous hand gestures/postures, I would of never known it was him. LOL. He looks so different.. If I saw him on the street dressed like that, I would of never guessed. Unless if he came up to me and started flirting or something. ;P Anyway I've heard of this show a week or so back.. It looks interesting. Can't wait to see the first episode!

This show will be fun in the beginning, but it lacks content for the long-run.

We are just going to see people's reactions every week? lol, sounds interesting and amusing for the first time they do it, and then... repeat? boring then !

Guest strawberry78

OMG That's Kangin????? O___O They did an amazing job on him, it all looks a little too real and natural! I would never guess that was all fake....holy............ :blink:

Guest babystar*

ah. this looks interesting

so sad when ehb just disappeared out of nowhere

while i was watching the video.

i borrowed the video ALLLLL happy and excited but they didn't come out T____T

this looks fun! saw some familiar faces in the preview!!

wooot<3

Guest babyyylove

ok ok

so tell me which one is Kangin cause I already figured out Lee Hyori :D DUHS! She is the only girl there & after looking very closely its her, but I can't seem to picture out who Kangin is?!?!?! :o

So ..

which one is Kangin?

if someone didnt' mention that Kangin is in the pics, I would have never figure it out that one of them is Kangin but yeah one of the pics, his posture is really like Kangin (the one he puts his hand together) lol

Archived