[variety] Change 체인지

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

^ nah... it's fine... Good Sunday consists of 3 shows. Today they're showing KimSuBang Express (the one that's on now), Change, and Meeting the In-Laws.

Change will be on eventually... we just don't know what order they air the shows. so Change could be the second one OR the last show...

but please keep us updated on what's showing ^^

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imatureflip22

I Smee lol...Whew i thought it was gonna be aired since MVAD wasnt aired lol..

anyways thanks for the info lol and i'll try to keep you guys on what's showing lol

Thanks again.

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah.. probably.. it was shown last last week... so it's probably the same this week... i dunno... does that mean the In-Laws show is on now?

thanks for that pic! yay! Teukie's there!!! i'm so excited! i hope we get some sort of KangTeuk moment.

anyways thanks for the info lol and i'll try to keep you guys on what's showing lol

thanks!

Guest imatureflip22

Yea the show InLaws are showing right now

it's almost finished though, cant wait for Suju's expressions >.<! lol

Edit: it's on RIGHT NOW LOL

Edit2: Why did Hyori cry?

Guest silverwingz

^ she did? what part did she cry in?

what were the boys reactions?! i really wanna know... hehe... so eager!

-edit-

quote from the SUJU Thread:

Omg! change is on!!!!!!! and heechul is in this with kangin!!!!! Heechul!!! YOU!!! omo i wanted to see him get pranked too!!!!!! Eeteukie looked soo embarress!!!! ahahaha they looked so suprise when the camera crew went in...they probably didn't know! ^_^ Kangin!!! i can't wait for reaction!!!! Eunhyukie is just adorable...when biting his fingers....ahahahahhahah this is a great epi...i hope no one is missin this!!!!

EETEUKIE oppa looks very tired!!!

Don't want to spoil for anyone...but if your curious...

edit---

Soo cute when they were in the kitchen and lookin in the frig...kangin said something and donghae looked...ahahaha..it looks like donghae knew..but i can't believe they don't know! They're talking about kangin.....ahahahahaha they are gonna be soo suprise when they find out kangin is there with them!

ahahahah....kangin is going all crazy...omo..ahahhaha and he is attacking everyone..like a mad man...everyone looked soo scared!!! ahahaha... the boys are probably terrify rite now but i'm laughin my richard simmons off!!!! ahahahaha....and then kangin took off al his mask..eveyone was so suprise!!! ahahaha and they're laughing...aww love! Looks like donghae and eeteuk knew a lil bit..but eunhyuk looks like..."wat how did you guys know?" he had that look on his face when they were talking before it ended...^_^ Poor Hyukie....he's been fool to many time!

Guest 13miracles

Leeteuk point out Kangin first... he know it's Kangin because of his voice <3333333

(and it's love too keke<3)

Now I hope I dont wake anyone of because of the major screaming...KT <3

lol and I love Hankyung's comment to Hyori

"Is he crazy?" haha <3

But they did not show Heebumie :(

And I think I remember Heechul said Leeteuk have lots of suspicion and he live with Kangin for a very long time -> not to my dissappoint, he really is the one found out 1st <333

Guest imatureflip22

^

^

She Cried when they were in the train and yea lol Leeteuk was the first one that noticed,

this is one freakin awsome show i tell you lol...i can't wait for next weeks episode lol..

Guest silverwingz

i knew it, i knew it! KangTeuk!! of course Eeteuk would notice it first! it's love i tell you! hehehe...

did they show a preview for next week's episode?? is it a new person going in disguise? what's gonna happen??

Guest orange08

Tonight's episode was hilarious!! Especially when they went to the SuJu dorm. (I felt really bad when Hyori was crying though ;___;. I guess it was because of what someone unknowingly said to her, but still, ;____;. She looked so sad. I hate seeing her like that :/.)

I loved how Kangin just walked around them and they didn't notice a thing. But that wasn't even the only funny thing; when they were at the SuJu dorm, they were looking through the boys' things and one of them was a book ... that had a naked woman on the cover I think? SDY flipped through it and everyone went "WAHHHHHHHHHH~~!" and "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was displayed on the screen, lmao. Meanwhile, Eeteuk looked so embarrassed XDD. It was really funny. I think Hyori held up someone's heart-boxers (I couldn't catch who that belonged to) and then someone's swimming trunk ... which Heechul very quickly grabbed away from her lmao lmao lmao jfkdlsjfklds. (I kinda wish that they were trying to prank Heechul, too, but maybe they didn't want to jeopardize the prank...? Heechul's got a sharp eye and ear.)

Kangin gets up to do something and then that book Eeteuk was embarrassed about drops out of his jacket and they're all like O____O. I think they made some comment about him taking stuff from SuJu? But anyway, Kangin starts to go crazy and I was really about to hack a lung. He is so funny! And that part where he like runs at SDY and tries to knock him over made me die XDDDDDDD!! The other members are all O____O in the background, like really surprised at how crazy he's going. Donghae makes really cute surprised expressions. Hankyung was clutching Hyori, lol. So cute. And then I think Eeteuk recognizes Kangin, who pulls off his prosthetics to reveal himself.

AWESOME EPISODE. Can't wait to download this <33.

The SuJu fandom is really fun this weekend :). There's just so much stuff, with this show and the concert and the Siwon/Hankyung MV. Awesome <3.

Guest panhdabearx

I think they didn't show a preview for next week's eps or I missed it O__O but I didn't see a preview.

3am now sorry if I made any mistakes on my spazzing >_<

I cracked up in the beginning when Hyori and Kangin were on the subway and Kangin leans over to a random woman next to him to read a newspaper and the lady is like who is this wierd guy >__> and she hands him the paper xD

and then later Kangin ends up taking a nap on a random kid's shoulder xDD

and for the prank on SuJu, Heechul was in on the joke with Kangin :]

Everyone entered the dorm and Kangin pretends to be the cameraman.

and they find a book that has naked women in it ^^;;; and they're all looking at it AHAHAH

and Eeteuk was embarassed xD I wonder whose book was it xD?

Then Kangin's phone goes off and I think Eeteuk got suspicious and notice it might be Kangin

and Hyori goes through the boys things and she finds Shindong's heart boxers? LOLLL :]

and she picked up a blue underwear that has patterns on it and Heechul grabbed it right away xDD

Then Hyori goes through the boys' fridge and Kangin accidently talks and Donghae noticed.

Then everyone gets into a circle and starts telling stories and the members were talking about Kangin and they didn't know he is right in front of them LOLL

and Kangin stood up and the book of the naked women fell out of his jacket and everyone gave Kangin an awkward look and started laughing and that's when Kangin starts going crazy and running around screaming and Leeteuk found out it was Kangin ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ wow, you stayed up to 3am to watch it? very dedicated!

i'm totally loving the spoilers! i hope tudou/bestiz links come up soon! they were so quick with EHB! hope they're quick for this as well.

i wish i knew how to search for them... :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

^ thank you! X 1000000000!!

but is anyone having the same problem as me? part 2's not loading...

it just keeps showing that orange face thing with the waves moving up... (lol, that sounds weird)...

oh well, i'll keep waiting... hope it loads!! if only i could read chinese!

^^ yeah i'm getting the same thing...i don't know why its happening though :unsure:

i think theres just a lot of trafficking going on...i'm not sure. maybe that's why it's not loading.

but i'll keep trying!

*EDIT

i finally got it to work! just keep refreshing the page if it doesn't work.

i had to refresh about four-five times

hope it works for you guys :sweatingbullets:

Part 2 doesn't work for me. That orange thingie always shows up

i refreshed like so many times. WAHHH~ it was the suju part too.

Oh well, i guess i have to wait. Thanks.

Anybody knows what happened to Lee Hyori, why was she crying?

Were those subway people making fun of her? Poor her.....

Guest cHiKaRu

ey guys!! been a while neh? LoL

i still didn't watch today's ep

but as i surfed throught SJ thread

here's what i found

Picture updateeee

DOGNALDKGE111111.JPG

i believe it's from either sjmarket or bestiz

anyway it's re-up by me :P

Guest panhdabearx

^ wow, you stayed up to 3am to watch it? very dedicated!

LOL I was only planning to stay up until 1 or 2 am because I thought it was either going to be shown first or second but it ended up being last! & the excitement of the super show kept me up ^^

Picture updateeee

Thank you :D <3 Their dorm is so interesting. I see icebreakers and Suju album with Kibum on the cover :]

Awww Donghae's puppy is adorable. Hangeng's reaction is priceless in the 4th to last picture :)

Guest babyxshh

oh gosh

i though i would be so unhappy cause ehb is like over

but this is so funny and cutee

poor eunhyuk hes always tricked

from idol world to change to ehb

hahaha.

cant wait to see it

i reead some of the spoilers and so excitedd :D

Guest sarangx3

Part 2 doesn't work for me. That orange thingie always shows up

i refreshed like so many times. WAHHH~ it was the suju part too.

Oh well, i guess i have to wait. Thanks.

Anybody knows what happened to Lee Hyori, why was she crying?

Were those subway people making fun of her? Poor her.....

Hyori cried because:

The MCs asked the girl (next to the little boy) at first

Mc: "Does guys around you still like Hyori?"

G :"I don't think so."

Mc: "How about long time ago?"

G: "Long time ago everyone would kill for her."

Mc: "Then who do they go for now?"

G: "SoHee (Wondergirls)."

Mc: "Then how do you want her to change?"

G : "I don't like her being too sexy ..."

Then her face expression started changing really when they asked the girl next to the man:

Mc: Korea's representative of a sexy singer is Hyori right ?

G : I think she's too old now.

Mc : She's only 30 though. As a friend, how do you want her to change?

G : She shouldn't come out too long. ( dats harsh :( )

However when they interviewed the guys they all complimented her, and

how they would be so nervous if she was there.

They said she was crying because of fans always expecting something new of her,

and her entering her 30s. She also couldn't stop crying cuz she felt bad for the crew having to stop because of her.

Archived