Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

SBS's "Hyena" became the most profitable drama in the first half of this year through Netflix broadcasting and copyright sales.

1.jpg

SBS's "Hyena" became the most profitable drama in the first half of this year. It is known that the company earned more than 1 billion won every time through Netflix broadcasting and copyright sales.

Capture.JPG

Netizen comments :

(+262,-32) That's a lot of money I can't be understood.

(+238,-49) You're a real celebrity, aren't you? It's no joke.

(+156,-22) It was the best drama in my mind in the first half of this year.
I wish Season 2 would come out soon,
Signal 2 is also waiting by the fans.

(+30,0) Everyone thinks that Kim Hyesoo and Ju Jihoon got 1 billion won per hyena.
Do you understand? Are they fools?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It's ridiculous.

(+27,0) The actors didn't make that much money.
The production company made it.ㅠㅠ
But the actors would have gotten a lot of money.ㅠㅠ

(+16,-1) Do you think that Kim Hyesoo and Ju Jihoon got 1 billion won per episode...?

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/sbss-hyena-became-most-profitable-drama.html

• Awesome 1

*** JJH is still with KE right now. Recently, a large departure from the management agency of many artists is so worth noting since these stars are long time talents of this Label. I'm sure he's also considering his future with KE. I wonder when is his contract expires. JJH has been treated really well by KE. I hope all the best for him! :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lead Actresses Who Are 10+ Years Older Than Male Leads in 2020 K-Dramas

female-lead-actresses-with-10-years-age-

Casting lead female actresses who are older than their onscreen partners is now accepted by many in the K-drama industry. Their ageless beauty even helps in showcasing their younger look and better chemistry onscreen.

It is not relatively new as Korean TV dramas often cast heroines who are older in real life than their leading men. In many circumstances, the subject of their age difference is never raised in the drama scene.

Let's check out the female lead actressed with 10+ year age gap in the first half of the 2020 K-drama series.

Hyena

Starring:

Kim Hye Soo (born in 1970)

Ju Ji Hoon (born in 1982)

Age gap: 12 years

Female Lead Actress With 10+ years Age Gap In K-Drama 2020
(Photo : SBS)

Lead Actresses Who Are 10+ Years Older Than Male Leads in 2020 K-Dramas 

Two famous elite lawyers will do anything to win their high profile clients. They fight and bicker with each other but end up united against one case to find justice. They're a pair of attorneys locked in a love-hate relationship, and their age does not matter. What's more important is determining which lawyer is more aggressive in court and in love.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118226/20200628/female-lead-actresses-10-years-age-gap-2020-k-dramas.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actor Joo Jihoon Reportedly to have Recently Purchased a New Luxurious Apartment in Seoul

large_55c56f7ebbd77933481bd994f231c64a57

Joo Jihoon has bought a new apartment for himself, according to reports.

On June 30th, various media outlets reported that Joo Jihoon has recently purchased one apartment unit at 'Nine One Hannam' in Seoul. An insider revealed that the average price of one unit at 'Nine One Hannam' is approximately KRW 9 billion (~ USD 7.5 million). The "cheapest" price for one unit is KRW 4.5 billion. 

1593496389579-0.jpg

Image Source: NamuWiki

'Nine One Hannam' includes private facilities such as health center, swimming pool, basketball court, lounge, kids' cafe, and more. 'Nine One Hannam' is famous for having a tight security system for the residences' privacy. 

1593496801145-0.jpg

Image Source: KeyEast

Congratulations on the purchase, Joo Jihoon!

Thumbnail Credit: NamuWiki

ⓒ KStarLive

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/30/actor-joo-jihoon-reportedly-to-have-recently-purchased-a-new-luxurious-apartment-in-seoul-365022

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

7 Male Actors Who Look Crazy Handsome In Close-Up And Unedited Photos

It’s no secret that many Korean celebrities boast youthful and unreal beauty, but if you still find it hard to believe, here are close-up photos that prove just how fine these actors are⁠—naturally! With their handsome and defined features, it’s no wonder they’re hailed as among the most good looking men in Korea.

1. Ju Ji Hoon

Actor Ju Ji Hoon was born on May 16, 1982. He is popular for his roles in Kingdom, Princess Hours, and Hyena.

Close-up or not, these actors are undoubtedly handsome!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/7-male-actors-look-crazy-handsome-close-unedited-photos/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 K-Drama Love Triangles That Break Our Hearts

1594051084869-1-660x400.jpg

No K-Drama is complete without a heartbreaking love triangle that forces us to pick sides and yell at the TV.

K-Drama is a brilliant and zestful world that can make you ride a rollercoaster of emotions with every riveting scene. One moment we find ourselves laughing at their witty banter, and the next moment, they’ve got us sitting in a puddle of our own tears.

K-Dramas drive us crazy, but let’s face it, that’s why we love them the way we do.

For this list of fictional love triangles, we advise that you prepare your hearts, as they are about to be set aflutter. Be warned though, because after giving you butterflies, we’re going to break your hearts into little pieces by making you choose sides in true K-Drama style!

#9 Princess Hours

In an alternate world where monarchy is still prevalent in South Korea, Crown Prince Lee Shin (Ju Ji Hoon) and Shin commoner girl Chae Gyung (Yoo Eun Hye) get married to fulfill their grandparents’ wishes.

Unfortunately, the prince likes another girl, Min Hyo Rin (Song Ji Hyo). Though she also returns his feelings but chooses to live independently and hence rejects the prince’s proposal.

Meanwhile, making things worse, Prince Yul (Kim Jeong Hoon), the cousin of the Crown Prince and the black sheep of the royal family returns. Originally, he was supposed to be the heir and if that is the case, everyone’s fates would have been different. Raising a pandemonium in the love picture, he starts developing feelings for his sister-in-law.

It is difficult to not feel Yul’s agony as he has to endure his unrequited love for Chae Gyung. Contrary to Lee Shin who appears uncaring towards his wife, Yul is the friend who made sure that she did not feel lonely. But as Lee Shin starts falling for Chae Kyung and we get to see his real self behind his tough facade, we could not help but root for him.

Best Korean Dramas

source : HelloKpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/9-k-drama-love-triangles/

• Like 4

*** I've just finished watching 'Kingdom' Season 1 & 2. It is the perfect show to binge. Although, it is brutal with its decapitations and violence. The 1st season finishes on a cliff-hanger so big you'll be genuinely shocked when it ends. The show is pretty dense, but it's so exciting, and, at only six episodes, the plot moves swiftly as the characters find themselves deeper and deeper in trouble. Season 2 was an exhausting watch in a satisfying way. Watching Kingdom Season 2 interestingly makes you physically drained. If you are faint-hearted you might want to watch at your own tempo. Intelligently-written, I appreciate how the thrill-providing-zombies are evolving. Prince Chang’s decision (JJH) to let go of the throne to continue the quest of finding the cryptic truth about the resurrection plant speaks about his pure patriotic love. Love the show, it's good! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello. I wonder what Ju Ji Hoon is filming/doing now. He has at least three "confirmed" projects (Silence, The Kidnapping, and Mount Jiri) and I understand that there will be delays in the production of movies but there has been no update since 3-4 months ago. I wonder if the movie Silence has started filming...

Any news?

https://zapzee.net/2020/04/18/lee-sun-kyun-and-ju-ji-hoon-will-work-together-in-new-film-silence/

Lee Sun Kyun and Ju Ji Hoon Will Work Together in New Film ‘Silence’

by krishkim3 months ago893Views

Actors Lee Sun Kyun and Ju Ji Hoon will work together in the film Silence (literal translation).

According to multiple sources, Lee Sun Kyun and Ju Ji Hoon confirmed their appearances on Silence.

ESQUIRE_MIDO_6-crop-horz Credit: Esquire

Silence is a new film by director Kim Tae Gon, who directed Sunshine BoysThe PotFamilyhood, and Microhabitat. Kim Tae Go wrote the script and was adapted by director Kim Yong Hwa, who created the Along with the Gods series. The official filming will start in the second half of this year.

It is a disaster thriller film that depicts the story of people isolated on the Incheon Bridge fighting against life created by the “Silence Project.” It shows the unethical nature of humans and the adverse effects of science and technology by adding colorful actions.

Lee Sun Kyun will play Cha Jung Won, an executive officer at the Homeland Security of the Blue House. He is caught up with an accident while seeing off his daughter, who is leaving for Australia to study. Ju Ji Hoon is said to take on the role of Jo Bak, who are mobilized to the scene with his dog. He will invigorate the play with seemingly selfish but enterprising thoughts and actions.

Source (1)

https://zapzee.net/2020/03/20/the-kidnapping-a-reunion-of-ha-jung-woo-joo-ji-hoon-delays-its-filming-schedules-due-to-covid-19/

‘The Kidnapping,’ a Reunion of Ha Jung Woo & Joo Ji Hoon, Delays Its Filming Schedules Due to COVID-19

by m0nthy4 months ago749Views

&주지훈_(본문) 신과함께 포토콜_다음영화 Credit: Daum Movie

The Kidnapping (literally translated), a crime action film starring Ha Jung Woo and Joo Ji Hoon, has postponed its shooting schedules in the aftermath of the spread of COVID-19 (the new Coronavirus).

On March 20, a source from SHOWBOX Corp., the investor and distributor of The Kidnapping, revealed its reason of the delay in an interview with Sports Chosun. “We originally planned to start filming the movie in late March. However, we’ve eventually postponed the filming date as the Coronavirus has spread around the world,” the source explained.

The source said continuously that the movie had been scheduled to be filmed on location in Morocco, North Africa, but it has become impossible to film it on location due to various situations including the COVID-19 outbreak. “We aren’t sure yet when exactly we can shoot the film,” the source added.

Direacted by Kim Sung Hoon, who participated in Netflix’s original series Kingdom as a director, The Kidnapping is based on the true story of those who struggled to save a Korean diplomat who was kidnapped in Beirut, Lebanon in 1986. It’s also a much-expected work that Ha Jung Woo and Joo Ji Hoon meets with each other again as the lead roles since the Along with the Gods saga.

Source (1)

https://zapzee.net/2020/04/18/ju-ji-hoon-to-star-in-new-drama-mount-jiri-with-jun-ji-hyun/

Ju Ji Hoon to Star in New Drama ‘Mount Jiri’ with Jun Ji Hyun

by krishkim3 months ago1kViews

Actor Ju Ji Hoon will play the male lead role in the drama Mount Jiri (literal translation).

According to a source, Ju Ji Hoon will work with Jun Ji Hyun as the main character in the upcoming drama Mount Jiri, which is set to air in the first half of next year.

0000035927_001_20200317102948273-crop-horz Credit: OBS, STONEHENgE

Ju Ji Hoon will play the role of Kang Hyun Jo, a rookie national park ranger with secrets. He is a former first lieutenant who graduated from Korean Military Academy. He will work with Seo Yi Kang (Jun Ji Hyun) in the play, going here and there on Mountain Jiri.

The fact that Ju Ji Hoon is collaborating with writer Kim Eun Hee once again after Kingdom is gaining much attention. Also, this will be the first time he will be working with Jun Ji Hyun, who he is a fan of.

Mount Jiri tells the story of people who come to the mountain to die, to kill or to save in the backdrop of vast scenery of Mountain Jiri, away from lonely, gray city. The story revolves around the park rangers who have to run around the mountain despite bad weather like heavy rain, heavy snow, landslide, and typhoons to rescue survivors.

Kim Eun Hee wrote the script, and Lee Eung Bok will director the drama.

Source (1)

• Like 2

Netflix Responds To Reports Of “Kingdom” Prequel Starring Jun Ji Hyun

a53e4e277e9d4ad793f8017500ee08bc.jpeg?s=

Netflix’s “Kingdom” has responded to multiple reports of a potential prequel starring Jun Ji Hyun.

On July 20, Munhwa Ilbo reported that “Kingdom” was preparing to launch a new prequel starring Jun Ji Hyun, who made a surprise appearance at the end of season two. The report cited a source from “Kingdom” who claimed that the prequel would center around Jun Ji Hyun’s character Ah Shin and how she became a warrior, led by director Kim Sung Hoon.

The source stated, “It was difficult for the lead actors of the first two seasons of ‘Kingdom’ to immediately start filming for the third season due to scheduling conflicts, so the continuation of their story after season two will probably come in two or three years.” They added, “We will first be bringing the prequel story, where Jun Ji Hyun will be joined by a mostly-new cast of characters.”

A different report by Star News claimed that the prequel would be a 70-minute short film and they were in the final stages of discussions. They also reported that filming is set to begin in October for the prequel.

In response to these reports, a source from Netflix stated, “Nothing has been decided yet on future plans for ‘Kingdom’ There’s nothing we can confirm as of now, including the lead actors, screenwriter, or director. It hasn’t even been decided whether there will be a prequel or not.”

Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:13 AM, Dee.84 said:

Hello. I wonder what Ju Ji Hoon is filming/doing now. He has at least three "confirmed" projects (Silence, The Kidnapping, and Mount Jiri) and I understand that there will be delays in the production of movies but there has been no update since 3-4 months ago. I wonder if the movie Silence has started filming...

Mount Jiri: filming starts in August (broadcast: June 2021)
Silence: filming from September 2020 to January 2021
Kidnapping: filming starts in May 2021

• Thanks 2

a touch of mystery

2020072109064225546_13507554266362094393.jpg?w=620

Joo Ji Hoon is carving a great path for himself as he continues to work both the silver and small screen equally. He is his usual off-beat, cool, sexy self for Esquire Korea. He’ll head back to dramaland early next year with Jeon Ji Hyun in Mount Jiri.

2020072109064225546_27045641785955141425.jpg?w=620

2020072109064225546_36838942871764230373.jpg?w=620

• Like 3

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1414132wpp/joo-ji-hoon-shares-secrets-behind-filming-action-scenes-his-opinion-on-using-stunt-doubles-and-more

Joo Ji Hoon Shares Secrets Behind Filming Action Scenes, His Opinion On Using Stunt Doubles, And More

Jul 22, 2020
by C. Lee

Joo Ji Hoon shared his thoughts on acting in an interview with men’s lifestyle fashion magazine Esquire!

Joo Ji Hoon, who has left a strong impression on viewers with his role in the hit drama “Kingdom,” talked about his action scenes in the zombie sageuk (historical drama) series.

joo-ji-hoon.jpg

He mentioned that a scene from the second season, where he fought off zombies on a rooftop, was filmed in a special way. He said, “There was an assistant camera, and we released the version with cross-cutting. But when we filmed it, it was all in one take.”

Joo Ji Hoon explained that there were about 30 different parts to put together for their action scene. He said, “When you film a difficult scene, you realize that it’s all the staff’s hard work. The martial arts director helps us out, and the actors put it all together.”

He revealed that filming the one-take action scene was exhausting. He said, “At the time, my finger broke. I lost all strength in my legs. While I was acting, I tumbled down and broke my finger. It’s more than just the feeling of ‘This is hard.”’

joo-ji-hoon-1.jpg

He continued, “When we watch ourselves on screen, we say that the intensity looks like it’s been decreased by 30 percent. For the one-take scene, I think it looks like it’s been decreased by 60 percent.”

“There’s a sense of weight that people can’t see on the screen,” he explained. “There’s also a kind of acceleration. Even if it looks like we’re lightly flying around on screen, it’s intense because we’re actually grabbing and throwing each other and rolling around.”

Joo Ji Hoon shared that it was difficult for him to perform such intense scenes, as he weighs over 80 kilograms (approximately 176 pounds). Laughing, he then said that he lost some weight for the photo shoot.

Joo Ji Hoon also gave an explanation about how actors create the best horse-riding scenes. “Let’s say that they’re filming the back of me as I ride a horse,” he said. “At this point, I’d recommend a body double because they can ride the horse better.”

“There are people who argue that the actors themselves must film even the scenes that show just their back or are shot from afar,” he said. “However, that is only possible when there are safety devices and a sufficient budget. If I fall from the horse, filming will be postponed for up to three months, and the expenses are tremendous.”

He concluded, “The idea is that I’m saving the project, not my body.”

joo-ji-hoon-7.jpg

Joo Ji Hoon then revealed that actors don’t receive extra compensation for the risks involved in filming dangerous scenes, unlike other jobs.

He went on to compare projects that require actions scenes to projects of other genres, like melodramas. He said, “Action scenes involve physical labor, but there are a lot of instances where every detailed emotion can be laboring when acting for other genres.”

Spoiler

joo-ji-hoon-2.jpg

He continued, “What’s interesting is that I’ve been acting for about 16 years, and there hasn’t been a single project or scene that has been easy.”

Joo Ji Hoon’s full interview and pictorial will be available in the August issue of Esquire.

Edited by gm4queen
Please post more than 3 items inside spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Kingdom Season 3: Jun Ji Hyun Starring in Special Prequel of Horror Drama; Netflix Reacts

The end of the season 2 showed actress Jun Ji Hyun as a warrior, leading to speculations.

The news of The Legend of the Blue Sea actress Jun Ji Hyun starring in the supplementary story of the Korean Netflix drama Kingdom is making rounds in media. Kingdom has been released in two series and the audience is waiting for the news of the third part. Both the series had a one-time release as the first season was released on January 25, 2019, and the second season was released on March 13, 2020.

The end of the season two showed actress Jun Ji Hyun as a warrior and this led to speculations that the actress will play a prominent role in the coming series of the drama. Accordingly, publications Munhwa Ilbo and Star News reported that the third series is confirmed and actress Jun Ji Hyun will play the lead role in the drama.

kingdom-jun-ji-hyun.jpg?w=813

Reports 'Confirming' Prequel Starring Jun Ji Hyun

According to Soompi, Munhwa Ilbo reported, quoting a source from Kingdom, that the next season will be a prequel centering around Ah Shin (played by Jun Ji Hyun) and her story of transforming into a warrior. The report also stated that the drama will be directed by Kim Seung Hoon who directed the first season of the drama.

The report elaborated that due to conflicts in scheduling and dates the lead actors cannot start the filming immediately and the third series can be expected in two or three years. Thus the shooting of the prequel story with Jun Ji Hyun as the lead along with new faces is likely to start before the third series commences.

However, Star News stated that the prequel will be a 70-minute short film and that the shooting is likely to begin in October.

Netflix Reveals The Truth

Soompi has published the reaction of Netflix to the same. According to Netflix, no decision has been taken on the future plans for Kingdom. "There's nothing we can confirm as of now, including the lead actors, screenwriter, or director. It hasn't even been decided whether there will be a prequel or not," stated Netflix.

Kingdom is a South Korean political period horror thriller written by Kim Eun Hee and directed by Kim Seong Hun and Park In Jae. This is a Netflix original series adapted from the webcomic series The Kingdom of the Gods. The webcomic too was written by Kim Eun Hee, writer of the drama.

The series starred actors Ju Ji Hoon, Ryu Seung Ryong, Bae Doo Na, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Sung Kyu and Kim Hye Jun in major roles.

credit : https://www.ibtimes.sg/truth-behind-news-jun-ji-hyun-starring-netflix-drama-kingdom-prequel-story-48794

• Like 1

Ju Ji Hoon Details Preparations For His Lauded Roles In Pictorial Interview With Esquire

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-e-660x400

Coming from hit movies and dramas, Ju Ji Hoon keeps solidifying his bankable actor status.

Interestingly, the recent interview of Ju Ji Hoon with Esquire Korea highlights stories about the filming process of his recent blockbuster projects.

Apart from donning stylish and classic pieces from Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, he also shared thoughts about shooting action frames.

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-a-1565x20

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-c-1565x20

Complementing the black skinny denim pants, billy derby shoes and red socks are modish down bomber jacket, mohair turtle neck sweater, cross six button officer coat, square cut long jacket and silk shirt. Ju Ji Hoon flaunts his charismatic gazes and emotions in the paraded clothing ensembles.

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-d.jpg

Spoiler

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-f.jpg

Working on Kingdom 2

Describing his experience shooting the complicated action scenes in Kingdom 2, he recounts the difficulty. He explains how all actors involve in the scene are moving together. Hence, the precise timing to be captured by the cameras is not easy.

He recounts the intensity-filled “rooftop scene” and proudly remarks that it was done in one-take. “If you shoot a difficult scene, it’s all the staff and actors’ teamwork,” he said.

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-b-768x100

The hard work in Along with the Gods

Equally physically draining, Ju Ji Hoon also revealed memories from his Along with the Gods stint. He confesses how the intensity of shooting action scenes diminishes post processing

Remembering how his legs and fingers were broken while filming, he honestly conveys the hard work that viewers are not aware of. He said even though it look easy on the screen, the effort for the combat scenes require immense strength from him.

Grateful for the success of Along With the Gods and his popular character Haewonmak, he dishes about finding the right tone to express its emotion. He also mentions how director Kim Yong Hwa somehow melted his own character to Haewonmak while writing. Hence, it was a reference for him, and his portrayal became easy.

ju-ji-hoon-esquire-august-2020-e.jpg

On working on action scenes

Further relaying thoughts on dangerous action scenes, Ju Ji Hoon says he opts for a double in risky scenes and it helps save the work.

Preventing accident to occur like in horse-riding scene would avoid possible shooting interruptions.

He mentions how there’s no risk allowance for actors. They are not covered in the mandatory 52-hour week allowance and labor laws that protect film production workers.

Looking back, the interviewer mentions his rich filmography, he acquiesces and quips how he tends to remember only the good things. Hence, he hopes for his films to go big in the box office every time.

The full interview of Ju Ji Hoon can be found in the August issue of Esquire.

source : HelloKpop

https://www.hellokpop.com/interview/ju-ji-hoon-interview-esquire-august-2020/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Breakthrough actors and actresses of 2020

Year after year, we witness a refreshingly diverse wave of talents ascending for their notable Korean drama performances.

2020 had many surprises, so let’s take a look at these breakthrough stars who captured our hearts so far this year, and whom we anticipate having more significant roles that’ll bring out their acting potentials this year and the following years to come.

9. Ju Ji Hoon

PicsArt_08-05-02.15.44.jpg?w=780&is-pend

Both of his dramas (Hyena and Kingdom Season 2) this year were successful as they were nominated for Best TV Drama. He’s also a nominee for Best Actor during the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards.

He will be stacked next year since he has 4 upcoming projects such as Along With The Gods Part 3-4 and as well the drama Mount Jiri with Jun Ji Hyun.

You can also watch him in Princess Hours, Item, Medical Top Team, Mask, and as well his movies.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/08/06/breakthrough-actors-and-actresses-of-2020/

• 2 weeks later...

7 Nail-Biting K-Dramas For A Dose Of Summer Suspense

fb8279645a3b44959d5d352bf47e47e7.jpeg?s=

It has been a slow summer so far, and you’re in the mood for some suspense, albeit without leaving the comfy cocoon of your bed. Well, we have the perfect solution for you with seven thriller K-dramas that will keep your hearts pumping and your jaws chomping (‘cause these dramas are best served with ramen cups, plural)!

7. “Kingdom”

The Netflix Original returned with Season 2 this year, and already, the horror thriller drama has got us at the edge of our seats itching for more.

Set during the Joseon period, Crown Prince Lee Chang (Joo Ji Hoon) investigates a mysterious plague that has afflicted his ill father, the King of Joseon, and spread like wildfire amongst the populace, turning those who were bitten into the living dead. Part and parcel of a political conspiracy, the Prince has to keep his wits about him to stay alive while preventing the nation from falling into the nefarious grips of the powerful Haewon Cho clan.

Unlike other zombie dramas and films, “Kingdom” doesn’t let the undead become the centerpiece of the plot. Instead, they are used as a machination to deliver the suspense that unfolds with the political power play. As the series transitions from Season 1 to Season 2, the mystery only gets more intriguing, so hang on tight for Season 3!

Kingdom.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news