Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest chuubasa

Check the JYP audition page! it said those who got accepted by JYP will be announced on the 31st of March! Best of Luck to thouse who auditioned :).

Check the JYP audition page! it said those who got accepted by JYP will be announced on the 31st of March! Best of Luck to thouse who auditioned :).

31st? Now i know i didn't get in for sure. LOL :P

so are they announcing it privately or publicly? o_o

Guest chuubasa

they didnt say it on the website... But they would prolly e-mail? Check www.jype.com/audition.town

Guest britsta

wow results coming fast.. haha good luck everyone

Guest dr1ftxx

they didnt say it on the website... But they would prolly e-mail? Check www.jype.com/audition.town

wow...its pretty nerve wrecking lols...i think they would probally call, but who knows ><

im pretty nervous right now = ="

Guest happyheartmee

lol good luck everyone!!

I hope someone from soompi makes it!!

[1000000% sure I didn't hahaha. But it's cool, it was fun anyways =D!]

Guest Xoxlily

whoa whoa whoa.. i'm so excited!

must keep phone at my side every single moment =]

it said that after reviewing EACH candidate's audition video

but then again... what else can they say?

Guest chungeo

it does say BY march 31st.. which probably means they already called some people :vicx:

i probably didn't make it but i cant help but have an anticipating feeling in my gut hahaha..

good look to everyone!!

Guest SmiL3x4evR

hey~ i was at the ny audition

kinda screwed up...

if anyone makes it please post it on this topic~

Wow the 31st is in like 2 days. Now i know i REALLY didn't make it xD But im not nervous~ what comes comes. I wanna know who made it tho. ><

I'm pretty sure they reviewed all the tapes. They don't have a deadline to do this...and im pretty sure it's some pplz JOB to do this, so really, no rush. But the results did come faster than expected. o_o i hope they REALLY looked through them xD

Guest dahye_is_here

Hey Jane!

Since there is no second round, does that mean that the people that JYP contacts will automatically be offered a contract?

Guest nam202

good luck to everyone who auditioned!!

31st.. grrrrr.. omg omg omg.. freakin out...

Guest Pencilz

lol you know what would be funny?

the results come out on april 1st, and whoever that got in

you just got APRIL FOOLED. ahh that would be mean though :P

i really dont think i made it in anyways, i was so scared, my voice was liek a lito mouse

Guest dr1ftxx

Wow the 31st is in like 2 days. Now i know i REALLY didn't make it xD But im not nervous~ what comes comes. I wanna know who made it tho. ><

I'm pretty sure they reviewed all the tapes. They don't have a deadline to do this...and im pretty sure it's some pplz JOB to do this, so really, no rush. But the results did come faster than expected. o_o i hope they REALLY looked through them xD

hahaha...im pretty sure i didnt make it, but im pretty positive that the girl w/ the amazing vocals during the 2nd audition would make it in because she was like perfect...lols

Guest musicpoplove

stop woprrring on each WORD they said and tring to figure out clues and stuff -.-

just wait till 3. 31, and it'll proobably even be on korean times newspaper and stuff.

Guest chuubasa

lol you know what would be funny?

the results come out on april 1st, and whoever that got in

you just got APRIL FOOLED. ahh that would be mean though :P

i really dont think i made it in anyways, i was so scared, my voice was liek a lito mouse

hahha! that would be soo confusing yet funny xD... "Like omg I got rejection letter wait did i get accepted (april FOOLS!)?" XD

hahaha...im pretty sure i didnt make it, but im pretty positive that the girl w/ the amazing vocals during the 2nd audition would make it in because she was like perfect...lols

haha i agree! they asked her to sing like 3 songs and she posed like ALOT and she danced and everything! i think they really liked her. i wouldn't be surprised if they picked her :P

haha i agree! they asked her to sing like 3 songs and she posed like ALOT and she danced and everything! i think they really liked her. i wouldn't be surprised if they picked her :P

From NY or LA? hahhaaha you guys should've asked for her autograph incase she becomes famous

Guest dr1ftxx

From NY or LA? hahhaaha you guys should've asked for her autograph incase she becomes famous

hahaha, shes from LA...there was this other girl that was an amazing dancer too lols~

Guest Xoxlily

hahha! that would be soo confusing yet funny xD... "Like omg I got rejection letter wait did i get accepted (april FOOLS!)?" XD

LOL.... that would be horrible! april fools!

idk what you're talking aobut, clues are GREAT! hehe =D