[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest dahye_is_here

Hey Jane!

Since there is no second round, does that mean that the people that JYP contacts will automatically be offered a contract?

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pencilz

lol you know what would be funny?

the results come out on april 1st, and whoever that got in

you just got APRIL FOOLED. ahh that would be mean though :P

i really dont think i made it in anyways, i was so scared, my voice was liek a lito mouse

Guest dr1ftxx

Wow the 31st is in like 2 days. Now i know i REALLY didn't make it xD But im not nervous~ what comes comes. I wanna know who made it tho. ><

I'm pretty sure they reviewed all the tapes. They don't have a deadline to do this...and im pretty sure it's some pplz JOB to do this, so really, no rush. But the results did come faster than expected. o_o i hope they REALLY looked through them xD

hahaha...im pretty sure i didnt make it, but im pretty positive that the girl w/ the amazing vocals during the 2nd audition would make it in because she was like perfect...lols

Guest musicpoplove

stop woprrring on each WORD they said and tring to figure out clues and stuff -.-

just wait till 3. 31, and it'll proobably even be on korean times newspaper and stuff.

Guest chuubasa

lol you know what would be funny?

the results come out on april 1st, and whoever that got in

you just got APRIL FOOLED. ahh that would be mean though :P

i really dont think i made it in anyways, i was so scared, my voice was liek a lito mouse

hahha! that would be soo confusing yet funny xD... "Like omg I got rejection letter wait did i get accepted (april FOOLS!)?" XD

hahaha...im pretty sure i didnt make it, but im pretty positive that the girl w/ the amazing vocals during the 2nd audition would make it in because she was like perfect...lols

haha i agree! they asked her to sing like 3 songs and she posed like ALOT and she danced and everything! i think they really liked her. i wouldn't be surprised if they picked her :P

haha i agree! they asked her to sing like 3 songs and she posed like ALOT and she danced and everything! i think they really liked her. i wouldn't be surprised if they picked her :P

From NY or LA? hahhaaha you guys should've asked for her autograph incase she becomes famous

Guest dr1ftxx

From NY or LA? hahhaaha you guys should've asked for her autograph incase she becomes famous

hahaha, shes from LA...there was this other girl that was an amazing dancer too lols~

Guest Xoxlily

hahha! that would be soo confusing yet funny xD... "Like omg I got rejection letter wait did i get accepted (april FOOLS!)?" XD

LOL.... that would be horrible! april fools!

idk what you're talking aobut, clues are GREAT! hehe =D

Guest love=music=life

Hey Jane!

Since there is no second round, does that mean that the people that JYP contacts will automatically be offered a contract?

I'm not 100% sure...

Let's just wait until we get the call before thinking about what's going to happen after...

Like how I said not to worry about "callbacks" before even going to the auditions ^^

Guest yureru132

Aww now that I think of it...darn I wish I didnt get such an early number.. I wanted to hear more people. XD

My head is spinning from thinking about results and etc @___@

Guest CtlunatC

what if they didnt contact the people they chose and just left it for a suprize for even the people that were picked for tomorrow??? tha'd be funny and interesting lol

Guest dr1ftxx

was it the girl b4 u? how many ppl went b4 u anyways (lol i don't know anything xD) if it was she's pretty good and she's pretty :]

hahaha, yeah she was...i was the 2nd to go ~"~

Guest lolimois

its really cool somebodys life is going to get changed today! hopefully theyll debut soon ^O^

This does remind me of the time I won this huge magazine art contest and i couldn't tell anybody =_= but then i read everybody elses posts who participated... I have a feeling someone's doing that too here.. =_=;;

Archived